by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#752 - 01/04/16 06:00 PM MindFuck - input requested
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Next week I will be conducting a 2 day MindFuck Production with a sub I have been seeing for a number of years. This is our 5th or 6th production and each one has been a bit different, but all have involved trickery, abduction and several additional players (mostly other Mistresses). Most have been more playful than sinister. I've orchestrated challenges with consequences for failure, scavenger hunt type scenarios, etc., but this time I want it to be a bit more sinister and I invite your input and ideas to make it spectacular. I also thought it would be fun to involve the board vicariously in this production and then tell you how it went post MF.

He visits this board, so he has been banned from it until after his MindFuck - which I am sure is making his mind whirl already.

Here is the set up:
He will be getting a mysterious email from someone calling themselves "Control". Control discloses that he works for one of the alphabet agencies and that it has come to their attention that he accessed government secrets while working on a project and that his life might be in danger. Chatter has indicated that certain parties want to interrogate him to see what he knows and Control wants to catch these "parties" while protecting the sub. Control says he/she knows that the sub is going to be visiting a Dominatrix when he travels to Atlanta and that the Dominatrix is suspected to be part of this plot. The sub is instructed to follow through with the visit to the Domme and Control will try to help him uncover the truth so he can be safe.

The reality:
The sub will be "subjected" to several interrogation sessions with various Dommes - Goddess Samantha, Mistress Ultra Violet, etc. and at various locations. The fun part (also read hard part) is devising clever ways to get him from place to place while keeping the fantasy going and keeping him safe. Some of the things I have done in the past are: Told him to meet me at a specific location and then had another Domme actually be there and pick him up or "kidnap" him. Told him to lay on his hotel bed, blindfolded and wait (I have a key) - he has done complete sessions that way and never knew which Domme did it. I've told him to find a specific car in a parking lot, get in and put on his blindfold - then one of us gets in and drives away with him.

The request:
So I am curious to see if any of you (sub or Mistress) have some devious ideas about making this MindFuck unique. The actual sessions I like to leave up to the Mistress that is conducting the session, but getting him there and how the session ends and progresses to the next scene are ideas I would like to hear. So any ideas or similar experiences you would like to share?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#756 - 01/04/16 09:09 PM Disguises [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Are you and/or any of the other ladies really good at disguising yourself? Seems like that could have some potential.

For Instance: Instruct your victim to go to a certain bar. When someone comes up to him and asks XYZ (i.e. some phrase you pick that is both weird and sexual) he is to respond in a clear voice QQQ (some other phrase you pick that is even weirder and embarrassing) then they leave.

Pick a bar that is known as a gay hangout though not telling the victim that. If the mistress picking him up can convincingly disguise herself as a man it could be fun.

Alternatively disguising the mistress as a nun or a granny might be interesting.

#758 - 01/05/16 06:22 AM Re: Disguises [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
This is great, thanks for inviting us to participate in this session vicariously. What a lucky subbie you have!!!
Some ideas, control could be "testing" subbie to see if he will resist torture, and if so control rewards subbie with a nice sensual session, including his preferred activities, conversely, breaking under interrogation could result in punishment.
Control could instruct subbie that he must go undercover, and either be feminized by one of the mistresses (who acts a bit like Q from James Bond) and then purchase a specific item at an adult store in full feminine regalia that will be the signal for the next contact to bring him to the next location, or even meet someone specific at a drag friendly place. A mistress sponsored by control could even shuttle subbie to the various locations in this mission, a bit like Moneypenny.
Having control assign a Domme partner to help him from mission to mission, and "break him out" of some scenarios could also accomplish your goal of transportation and safety. In a twist at the end, said domme might even change teams and betray the subbie to the evil domme In the penultimate session. I am sure a few subbies would volunteer for this duty as well...schedule permitting, I certainly would!!! Good luck, this sounds like it will be a wonderful session, mostly due to the creativity and preparation you are putting into this, he is a very lucky subbie indeed!!!!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#760 - 01/05/16 12:36 PM Re: Disguises [Re: Mistress Ayn]
serapsla Offline

You could always make the "secret" he must protect during interrogation be the same as his safe word. That would add a sinister touch.

#761 - 01/05/16 01:39 PM Re: Disguises [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Good idea serpsla! I found this previous post of Mistress Ayn on MF and included it, for you all to see OMG(oh my goddess)! It seems These mindfuck productions must be experienced (it is like she is reading my mind for great public humiliation sessions)
http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthreads.php/topics/1609240/3

Hopefully we can build this board to be as active as MF was.
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#762 - 01/05/16 02:38 PM Re: Disguises [Re: Mistress Ayn]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

Mistress Ayn,

The idea of not knowing what may be planned and spending time left blindfolded is a wonderful mindfuck. A group of Mistresses in the SF Bay Area has, or had, a group called the Girl Gang. If one of the Mistresses in the group took a liking to a sub, he or she would be invited to appear to serve the Girl Gang. They'd then have their way with the sub. To me, the idea of having an "outsider" come on a speaker phone to make suggestions of what the Mistress could do to the mindfuckee would also be a kick.

And, one last thought- this is also an incredible added mindfuck for all of us who aren't in your area to be reading and thinking about all the devious things you might have in store for this lucky boy!

#763 - 01/05/16 04:43 PM Re: Disguises [Re: Sissybuttslave]

Veteran

Originally Posted By Sissybuttslave
Having control assign a Domme partner to help him from mission to mission, and "break him out" of some scenarios could also accomplish your goal of transportation and safety. In a twist at the end, said domme might even change teams and betray the subbie to the evil domme In the penultimate session. I am sure a few subbies would volunteer for this duty as well...schedule permitting, I certainly would!!! Good luck, this sounds like it will be a wonderful session, mostly due to the creativity and preparation you are putting into this, he is a very lucky subbie indeed!!!!

I love this and think I just might use it - with a twist. The lovely Gianna Monticello (the Dungeon Switch) would make a great ally for this mindfucked sub. I was already planning to use her for extreme tease and denial for the final session - where it is revealed how evil I really am - or am I a double agent just trying to make sure this sub can hold onto his secrets. I'm not ready to tell.

Having her rescue him and then be ultimately used against him is a delightful idea.

#764 - 01/05/16 04:45 PM Re: Disguises [Re: marstoy]

Veteran

The Girl Gang concept is a great one - and regarding the remote MindFuck - I'm glad I could oblige.

#765 - 01/05/16 04:47 PM Re: Disguises [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

you guys are coming up with some great ideas. Keep it coming because I am getting fodder for many MindFucks to come!

#769 - 01/05/16 09:50 PM Re: Disguises [Re: Mistress Ayn]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

I have ideas but I am not sure if you wish to try them . . . and it would depend on the guys limits, if any, and also, if you wish to risk losing him as a sub or client.

My idea is this: you will need at least one domme who does tease and denial and may get nude or topless; you will need at least one domme who does branding or is willing to learn or try.

then . . .

at the beginning or partway through, have a domme do time with the sub and she is not there to torture him much, physically, if at all. She does some sort of tease and denial or ongoing tease and seeks to be his friend and she may take her shirt off or flirt or be coy with him.

Then, partway through, when the guy is hard and wanting more or intrigued about seeing her nude or topless, she says,
"Sub, I am not going to cane or whip you today. It isn't necessary and I thought of being nice to you. I want to let you know that there is one of the dommes who is sometimes a bit crazy She is planning on branding you, twice. The only way out of it is for you to leave and go home as soon as you can. But I do wish to kiss you a bit and maybe I may take my panties off if you are staying. I don't know, but I'd like to have dinner with you after the branding, if you are still in town. And I don't think Control or anyone is going to check his email for the next day and a half." (However long it is till the scheduled ending of the guys visit to Atlanta or whatever city it is.)

And then the guy must choose somehow, to stay or to go or to try to get ahold of Mistress Ayn to say that he has a limit and can't be branded. And she might consider his request or not. . .

And then, let him go home, or then this near-nude mistress or one of the others brand him, once. . . and say, "I'll be branding your other thigh next time you come to Atlanta. I hope that is ok."

I know this is not the answer to the question you were asking . . . I don't have much experience or even fantasy with abduction scenarios including being moved about . . .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34555 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mrs. Weltsova