by Domina M
Today at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#1917 - 10/14/16 09:17 AM Mistress Georgia Payne & The Spanking of My Life!!
BadBoy84 Offline

I had the pleasure (Or maybe I should say PAIN!) of meeting Mistress Georgia Payne from LA when she came through Dallas 2 weeks ago. I was aware of Miss Payne but had never had an opportunity to meet her until she came through Dallas a couple of weeks ago. My experience with her was SO good, I felt compelled to write my very first review about it.

I saw that Miss Georgia was coming to Dallas and I was very excited about the possibility of meeting her. I contacted her via e-mail and she was very responsive. I shared with her my lifelong obsession with spanking & discipline as well as my fantasy of a female led relationship where the woman was very strict and not shy with a paddle. Mistress Georgia understood my needs right away and told me that spanking & corporal discipline was a personal kink of hers as well. She was very clear with me that if we agreed to meet that I would get a very real punishment and a very hard spanking. She wanted me to understand that she would make this fantasy of mine reality for the time we had together. We actually started our female led relationship roleplay a week prior to the trip. She had me refer to her as "Miss Georgia" rather than Mistress to get in the domestic discipline mindset. Miss Georgia sent me a few e-mails in character to build my anticipation. One of the e-mails was actually of a rubber strap that she let me know would be part of our time together. By the time we were scheduled to meet, I was both very nervous and excited.

Miss Georgia carried out our roleplay as she called me on my cell phone just before our scheduled session in character and informed me she was back home from her business trip and she wanted me to come home right away. Needless to say, I ended up in trouble with Miss Georgia and she held true to her word and gave me the spanking of my life! Miss Georgia is all that she advertises and MORE as well as being even more beautiful in person than in her photos. She made me feel that our relationship was real and after she took me over her knee for a hard hand spanking and hairbrush spanking, she proceeded to introduce me to her leather belt, a bathbrush, small wooden paddle, cane (Where her expertise is CONFIRMED!) and finally that very evil rubber strap. As she warned me, Miss Georgia is the real deal and she plays hard. But if you want an experience like no other, you will be hard pressed to find anyone as talented, beautiful, and strict as Miss Georgia. She will make your fantasies come to life....so be careful what you wish for!

#1919 - 10/14/16 07:21 PM Re: Mistress Georgia Payne & The Spanking of My Life!! [Re: BadBoy84]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Thanx for posting this. As I've noted in another thread I went through a phase during which most of my sessions were like this.

#7513 - 10/13/19 01:13 PM Re: Mistress Georgia Payne & The Spanking of My Life!! [Re: BadBoy84]
birchboy Offline

Loc: Midwest, us
Thanks for the nice review!

#7555 - 10/14/19 11:19 AM Re: Mistress Georgia Payne & The Spanking of My Life!! [Re: BadBoy84]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Georgia is an absolute legend.

#7561 - 10/14/19 01:25 PM Re: Mistress Georgia Payne & The Spanking of My Life!! [Re: BadBoy84]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Nicely written review, thanks for sharing. It's great that the session exceeded your expectations!!

#7582 - 10/14/19 08:12 PM Re: Mistress Georgia Payne & The Spanking of My Life!! [Re: BadBoy84]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
I have mixed feelings about Georgia Payne. After some e-mail exchange, I got the sense that she really understood what a spanking session was about and how it was different from your usual multi-activity BDSM session, so we set up an appointment. What I particularly liked about her was that she agreed that half and hour is just right a spanking-only session - I've passed up what are probably some really great sessions from mistresses who have a minimum of an hour, though I recognize that some have no problem filling a couple of hours, maybe more in session. Not me.

Anyway, we had a pleasant chat when I arrived, but when she got down to business, she was all business. She made it clear that the spanking wouldn't stop until she was sure she had done the job she set out to do. I'll tell you that this was the hardest spanking I've ever had. I managed to get through it, but there were times when I wished it was over and she still had more work she wanted to do. This was as close to a "you won't sit down for a week" spanking (though I did, on the drive back to the hotel, and flight home the next day).

As a person, she's a real sweetheart. As a disciplinarian, she's all business and first-timers with her (like me) will probably find that they got more than they expected. As for me, I'd enjoy having lunch with her, but I don't think I'll have another session with her. I don't want to ask her to "go easy" because that's not her style. Maybe old age is catching up with me, but I just don't want to take that much of a beating again.

#7680 - 10/18/19 02:56 AM Re: Mistress Georgia Payne & The Spanking of My Life!! [Re: BadBoy84]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Everyone loves Georgia! She is awesome.

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (HenryB, CelesteTaylor, Soapy, Jeffmill999, international, broom, langerr, Old_Timer_FL, Domina M, Cheyenne, Protons1, tosser, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, Chi61, cbtlover, TheDriver, midlet, bane, The Thomas, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, WestAugust, palmer, HellionCobRoller, painslut, marstoy, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, ztrade, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31930 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine