Madam Mysteria
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#7669 - 10/17/19 06:10 AM Femdom, Findom, and Gynarchy
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
At one point these were intermixed under the niche "Femdom," but it would appear that, while there is some cross over, Findom and Gynarchy have spun off in to their own genres.

I took a stance against FinDom about 4 years ago. To be honest it was really to stop all the spam from wankers who claimed to desire "wallet raping." I never found it interesting and those asking for it, as they presented themselves, seemed to be horrible people. I don't like being around horrible people or actual "losers." Findom was such a default, I had to adamantly remind promotion sites and re-tweet services that NO I was not available for cash meets, or what ever inanity they are calling it now, and stop saying I was. Most dominas worth their salt have separated themselves from it and, while there are still a few old school and excellent names, most findoms are "brats" who heard about the money-for-nothing fad on a podcast or youtube video. (I somehow imagine them all the think of themselves as "Instagram models" as well.)

Gynarchy is the new fashionable name for Fem-Supremacy. As a fantasy, in the context of session--or better yet OWK!--I am all for it. Ya damn skippy in my dungeon I am the ruler of all things, however in the cold light of the outside world, this just doesn't stand. Ability and privilege or, inversely, stupidity and incompetence, knows no such boundary of gender. In my experience both misandry and misogyny come from an ignorant place of fear as the person speaking often is completely dependant upon the other sex.

I am perfectly happy to have these aspects spin off from classic femdom and hopefully spin out in to the wilds, far, far from my dungeon.

#7670 - 10/17/19 07:05 AM Re: Femdom, Findom, and Gynarchy [Re: Domina M]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Agreed 100% on all points.

Gee, that doesn't sound too submissive. LOL!

Seriously, Gynarchy kind of takes care of itself. Very few people can go to Westworld for a vacation. Pockets of it probably exists with extreme feminists, but those people are very small in number.

Watching a news story about Felicity Huffman and her daughter I think the current trendy term, for people not attractive enough to be models, is "Instangram Influencer".

Gag.

#7671 - 10/17/19 08:13 AM Re: Femdom, Findom, and Gynarchy [Re: Domina M]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit

About 2 years ago I started blocking all Dommes and subs who became focused on Findom and/or any type of supremacy (whether female, racial or other) and it made my social media experience so much better because their attitudes just pissed me off. Although the two are radically different conceots, they seem to enthuse the same peoole.These issues, discussed on this board in the days before the influx of good people from Max, are what first bonded me with Mistress Ayn since our attitudes and approaches aligned so well (which is why you see us joking around with each other in ways that may seem disrespectful on my part as a sub but are actually how I show my highest regard for a Domme as an actual person).

I have no problems with those who wish to focus on those things as part of a fantasy roleplay scene, but I believe that the core of D/s and FemDom is about strength and caring for your partners needs rather than weakness and the Dominant going out of their way to abusively take advantage of the sub. Yes, some of that purpose is lost/ignored in the Pro/client experience since for most that is about pay for service, but I find that the truly great Pro Dommes (such as yourself) still translate those feelings and attitudes into this realm as well... And, I thank You for that.

#7681 - 10/18/19 03:40 AM Re: Femdom, Findom, and Gynarchy [Re: AspX]

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By AspX

About 2 years ago I started blocking all Dommes and subs who became focused on Findom and/or any type of supremacy (whether female, racial or other) and it made my social media experience so much better because their attitudes just pissed me off.

I love the "mute" feature on Twitter. One whiff of "findom" and I no longer hear from them and they have no idea, so no weird backlash. I do acknowledge findom as a legitimate kink, and hate to kink shame. . . buuuuut. . . .Yeah a lot of it seems so toxic.
No, wait, I am going to kink shame "Home wreaking" as a business plan for findoms. Gross.

#7682 - 10/18/19 03:46 AM Re: Femdom, Findom, and Gynarchy [Re: Soapy]

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Soapy
Very few people can go to Westworld for a vacation.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG. I may have to rename my dungeon "Westworld." Yes it is not reality. I do, however lame it might be, have to live in reality 90% of the time.

Quote:
I think the current trendy term, for people not attractive enough to be models, is "Instangram Influencer".

Gag.

There is a direct translation of "yuck" into french--it's "berk," and it is such a great onomatopoeia. BERK. Indeed.

#7683 - 10/18/19 06:28 AM Re: Femdom, Findom, and Gynarchy [Re: Domina M]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

When the story first broke about Huffman bribing her daughter's way into college, her daughter put on an act of contrition and being happy to be in school.

Then she dropped the act, said she didn't give a crap about learning, and aspired to be an "Instagram Influencer". She would make videos of herself dressing up, going to parties, etc. People would send her free stuff, and she would get money from advertisers.

Berk berk berk berk.

#7684 - 10/18/19 06:34 AM Re: Femdom, Findom, and Gynarchy [Re: Domina M]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I like the mute feature too. Also the equivalent feature "snooze 30 days" on Facebook. I know a few people on each that will just flood my feed with posts making it hard to see what other people have posted.

I don't think the Twitter Findoms can be kink shamed. My intuition is that they aren't kinky at all.

#7696 - 10/19/19 02:05 AM Re: Femdom, Findom, and Gynarchy [Re: Soapy]

Enthusiast

I am not going to say I don't have privilege--I really do. That is really next level, though.

Though almost everyone I know is concerned with maintaining their instagram followers because they will someday be an influencer as well. Like findom it seems like a lot of bs "hustle" for so little reward.

#7697 - 10/19/19 02:07 AM Re: Femdom, Findom, and Gynarchy [Re: Soapy]

Enthusiast

I think you are right.

One should not dress up being an asshole as kinky. This goes for all things, not just findom.

#7704 - 10/19/19 02:24 PM Re: Femdom, Findom, and Gynarchy [Re: Domina M]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Well said

Moderator:  Cheyenne 
Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, TheDriver, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, Soapy, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Lady Bellatrix, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, denali, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26810 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Natasha Müller