04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#731 - 01/03/16 09:54 AM Goddess Samantha: Ann Casey: b-day beat down/ Seas
mikewillet Offline

Loc: GA
This is the review of my 18th session with Goddess Samantha!
Many years ago, when I was a pre-teen, I remember my 1st celebrity crush: the female wrestler, Ann Casey! Though I have explained this in prior reviews, I was hypnotized by Ann Casey's mature beauty, her tough in ring dominance, and her overall sensuality! Needless to say, four of my past six sessions with Goddess Samantha have been dedicated to Ann Casey! We have managed to do some time travel, in that one of our sessions celebrated the 10 year anniversary of the union between Ann Casey and her "teen slave".

In this session, we mixed a little bit of reality into our role play. Two pieces of reality: I was celebrating my birthday, and I was also celebrating the 2 year anniversary of the first time I was actually marked by my Goddess! Therefore, in our role play, Ann Casey summoned her "Still teenage" slave for a special birthday beat down/ AKA "season's beating". When Ann Casey 1st accepted the young teen slave, she was amused at the thought of having her own boy toy, but as the 2 years progressed, his devotion and loyalty caused her to become even more fond of her slave. The mysterious fondness served as a mind fuck for her teen slave, for he was not sure if he was being summoned to get a beating, some loving, or a bit of both!

Goddess Samantha knows that two of my strongest fetishes are her bikini-clad muscular body and her incredible lips! Both were well explored during the session, for when I arrived at Ann Casey's house, she was already wearing my favorite white bikini, and of course her lips are ever present during the session! In fact, I often force myself not to look at her lips to keep from going too crazy over them! You can admire her bikini-clad body if you have access to Fetlife:
- https://fetlife.com/users/1916204/pictures/44665575
- https://fetlife.com/users/1916204/pictures/44665646
- https://fetlife.com/users/1916204/pictures/44665468

As the session started, I was put across her lap for an OTK birthday spanking, which reddened my rear quite a bit! We then went to her wrestling room where we mixed it up a bit with some grappling. I have learned in these 2 years that, once she gets her scissors clamped on, a tap out is inevitable. Her 1st scissors, however, caught my head and arm, and I was able to resist for quite a while, until I finally had to tap out. Once she caught my head in a clean head scissors, she can get me to tap whenever she so desires! she got me in several holds, using her arms and legs to wrap me up in different ways! I managed to get some foot worship and muscle worship sneaked in during our time of grappling! I also got a sound beating, as my ribs, belly and back were tortured by kicks and punches. The more my Goddess beats me, the more I desire to grab her and hold her tenderly! I guess only a true hard core submissive can understand this dynamic.

The session moved over to her "dungeon room", where I was restrained so my beating could continue. Though I was facing the other way, and there were no mirrors, I could almost see my Goddess as she administered her whipping, marking my back and rear end artistically. Though the whipping stung a lot, I grit my teeth and bore it, for I love being marked by my Goddess! She also knows how to mix up the whipping with tender touches and teasing as she spoke right into my ear with her hypnotic, gentle, yet dominant voice! Once again, the images of my marked back and rear end are posted on Fetlife:
- https://fetlife.com/users/1916204/pictures/44665255
- https://fetlife.com/users/1916204/pictures/44665373
- https://fetlife.com/users/1916204/pictures/44665538
- https://fetlife.com/users/1916204/pictures/44665521

Having been marked to her pleasure, it was time for me to receive the "loving" phase of the session, which involves incredible strap-on action! I was instructed to lay on my back, as my hands were restrained to the corners of the bed. As she started the "happy b-day penetration", I was instructed to place my legs on her shoulders, and I loved feeling her divine silky hair as she fucked me hard. As the strap-on action continued, I was able to position my legs around her waste, as she continued to thrust into me. I love to look at my Goddess during strap-on activity, for my deepened sub space causes her already stunning beauty to be multiplied! And being restrained acts as an intense tease, for the desire to grab her and embrace her is always strongest at the deepest phases of my sub-space.

The remaining time of our session involved some normal Goddess-slave traditions, including the "end of session hug". This is always a special moment, especially in sessions with a high level of energy transfer! And how could I ever forget the written birthday message, right on my marked rear end?!:
- https://fetlife.com/users/1916204/pictures/44665422

It is hard to explain why I am so crazy about my Goddess! I had never been attracted to muscular women, finding them to be too masculinized. But there are several paradoxical qualities when it comes to Goddess Samantha! She is very muscular, yet extremely feminine! She is rock hard, yet sensually soft! She is sadistically strict, yet sweetly gentle! Each time I am with her, it is more than a session; it is an event!

My Goddess is beyond amazing! She is very professional and discreet, and actually feeds off the enjoyment she provides for her submissives! I am always surprised that she remembers all the small details I write about in e-mails sent when setting up the sessions. You need not be afraid to open up your desires and curiosities, for she will take you where you are at, and help you explore new areas of submission and fetish. For example, when I marked my first session with Goddess Samantha over 2 years ago, all I was interested in was the sensation of grappling and being overpowered by a strong beautiful woman who was a bit smaller than me. I had no desire to do any foot worship, muscle worship, or strap-on activity. However, as I continued to mark sessions, new areas were experimented with, and now those three areas are part of every session. She will respect your desires, so be careful of what you wish for! She is also so creative in her role play. What do you have to lose? Get the ball rolling by sending her an email, and you’ll see what happens from there. Her e-mail: samanthamuscle7@aol.com.

Want to know more about my ravishing Goddess? Check out her sites below:
Goddess Samantha - sites
www.twitter.com/SamanthaMuscle
https://www.instagram.com/goddesssamanthamuscle/
follow the blog of Goddess Samantha
www.FetishGoddessSamantha.com
https://fetlife.com/users/635503

#732 - 01/03/16 11:10 AM Re: Goddess Samantha: Ann Casey: b-day beat down/ Seas [Re: mikewillet]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
This is a great review, thanks. The Strap on sounds awesome, I like being able to look at mistress as I am being taken. I also like that she pushed you to explore new areas and takes into account your suggestion via email, it is always nice when mistress pays attention to your requests, though she is always in charge!!!

Edited by Sissybuttslave (01/03/16 11:11 AM)
Edit Reason: typo
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#754 - 01/04/16 08:33 PM Re: Goddess Samantha: Ann Casey: b-day beat down/ Seas [Re: mikewillet]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Spank you so much my sweet slave for posting a great review of one of our many sessions. I always look forward to plotting out our times together. Happy New Year my slave:)

#755 - 01/04/16 08:36 PM Re: Goddess Samantha: Ann Casey: b-day beat down/ Seas [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Thank you sissybuttslave for the sweet reply:) Yes, like plotting out all different types of sessions...I love to be creative! but YES, I am ALWAYS in charge!

#757 - 01/05/16 05:49 AM Re: Goddess Samantha: Ann Casey: b-day beat down/ Seas [Re: mikewillet]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
You are very welcome Goddess Samantha, thank You for Your nice message. i can certainly understand why you are such a popular mistress, You are beautiful, smart, and delightfully devious!!! Thank You for taking the time to respond to me! Sincerely, a sissy

Edited by Sissybuttslave (01/05/16 05:51 AM)
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Cheyenne, Domina M, Chuck123, WestAugust, Soapy, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34551 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling