Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#6582 - 09/12/19 11:59 AM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
When I'm between dommes and just slutting around looking for the right one, obviously enough I'm seeing multiple dommes, and none of them know about each other, mostly because I may not even be repeating.

Once I've found a domme I like, and have seen her even a few times, I think we've built a rapport, both put some investment into each other, etc. In that case, I always ask permission to see another pro domme. I have never been told "no" or even got the slightest hint that there's an undercurrent of disapproval.

Note: while a femdom relationship is arguably different than most other professional relationships (to me, there's a more personal component as well), it's still a professional relationship. I do not feel it's wrong on any level, to go see another mistress without telling her (unless we've discussed exclusivity and it's built into our relationship).

So I don't ask permission because I think I have to -- I actually enjoy the dynamics of asking permission. I don't know how the dommes take it, but I offer it in the spirit of "I'm going to see someone else, but you're special, I'd like your approval, and I'd like our relationship to be transparent". The fact is, I am open to exclusive relationships with pro dommes, once I find a special domme I'm not driven by variety, and exclusivity is a dynamic I enjoy in many cases -- she'll have other clients, obviously, but I feel like sometimes when a domme knows I'm exclusive to her, and I treat her especially well, there are experiences she offers me that she might not be offering more casual clients.

Edited by Swordfish (09/12/19 12:20 PM)

#6584 - 09/12/19 02:51 PM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
Hell, I have served 10 Dommes at one time if you look at a 6 month period when I was a complete slut. My work territory was 7 states and I basically traveled weekly.
It got costly and I had to slow down.

#6597 - 09/13/19 09:52 AM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: Jiminhales]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Jiminhales
Hell, I have served 10 Dommes at one time if you look at a 6 month period when I was a complete slut.

What does that say about me and the 18 Dommes in 12 states I saw for a total of 45 different experiences in 2018? I took a lot of time off this ywar but still have seen about about 12 (with only 1 or 2 of those being new to me).

#6598 - 09/13/19 10:03 AM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
The easy answer to this for me is yes... The most prolific one was around DomCon NOLA last year when Mistress Ayn, Mistress UV and Goddess Samantha Muscle all had direct (and coordinated) control of me for a couple of weeks and I also sessioned with Ms Vera Virgo and Empress Ming with their consent and coordination. Empress Ming was the last actual session and Mistress Ayn used a Twitter poll to see if I should ve allowed to cum for Her (not surprisngly, the answer was no... F’n Twitter a-holes).

We had previously done something like that with Mistress UV locking me in chastity during our session for Mistress Ayn ti use the next day. This also led into a week long ordered edging and Twittee recap on a daily basis.

As for seeing multiple Dommes, I was much more private about it at the beginning because I didn't want to offend anyone but I have always been up front about my poly nature and have never been collared (even though multiple Dommes currently treat me as being owned by them in some way}.

#6617 - 09/14/19 12:08 PM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: Zingish]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
Half a year ago, i had this kind of setting. I had a session scheduled with my favorite mistress some weeks ago as 2 days prior the session i got a message of her if i would like to have an additional mistress. I would be her very first sub an she would show her the ropes... It was a very fun afternoon, as i realized quite quickly that they were good friends, even roommates and the other girl wanted to follow her in the industry. Nevertheless, it was painful and very degrading, as she was a quick learner and my mistress showed her how 'well' i was trained and what levels of pain i would take for pleasing her.

#6736 - 09/18/19 07:15 PM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

Thank you for your information, Mistress Ayn. I admit that I have really taken the initiative to ask for multiple participants or vanilla girlfriends to be present in session. You're right that I should just inquire about the possibility up front.

#6848 - 09/22/19 09:28 PM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
My best friend is a Pro Domme in Manhattan. Despite the 115 miles, we get together, and share subs regularly. J and I specialize in different areas. She's a sadist, and strict disciplinarian.

She requires serious subs to undergo pain tolerance training, satisfying Her sadistic tendencies. I enjoy a man's suffering and sacrifice, but employ a more physiological approach.

We believe forcing our subs to serve us separately benefits our training goals. Excluding double sessions, have you ever served two Dommes at the same time. With or without their approval?

I've done my share of double domme sessions and I honestly have to say unless both are equally strong in their abilities, one will often be the less dominant one in a scenario. I feel that sessioning individually with each domme is crucial in order for a relationship to form between the submissive & pro-domme.

#7407 - 10/09/19 05:26 PM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: AspX]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
I realize this is an older discussion, but since I'm new I'm enjoying reading these forums. smile

Originally Posted By AspX
Mistress Ayn used a Twitter poll to see if I should ve allowed to cum for Her (not surprisngly, the answer was no... F’n Twitter a-holes).

AspX, that is hilarious and accurate (for Twitter).

Originally Posted By AspX
The easy answer to this for me is yes... The most prolific one was around DomCon NOLA last year when Mistress Ayn, Mistress UV and Goddess Samantha Muscle all had direct (and coordinated) control of me

Lucky you! I don't know Mistress UV or Goddess Samantha other than what I've read about them, but being controlled by all three of them must have been an exciting experience.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (mass, Domina M, Lady Velvet Steel, ChicagoSlicker, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, Cheyenne, TheDriver, Soapy, furfan, Chi61, DominaAdmin, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30970 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Fetbot