Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#7374 - 10/08/19 03:07 PM Re: Have you ever run into a Domme or sub outside of play with their significant other [Re: Jiminhales]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

A very sensible arrangement. Just want to mention, as a side thought, that this kind of meeting is not always undesirable. A lot depends on your personal circumstances, how well you can fit in the vanilla life, but there can be times not only when you would want to do that but strive for it. Rare but mot impossible.

#7380 - 10/08/19 05:31 PM Re: Have you ever run into a Domme or sub outside of play with their significant other [Re: Jiminhales]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I guess I am pretty unobservant when in public. I have never spotted a client, but I have had two spot me and send an email "was that you I saw . . .?"

I did have one guy creep me out at the grocery store. It was not someone I recognized but sure enough when I got home I had an email saying, "I think I just saw you at Publix".

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7434 - 10/10/19 10:46 AM Re: Have you ever run into a Domme or sub outside of play with their significant other [Re: Mistress Ayn]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I returned to the scene in the mid-1980s after years being away. While I did try to see Belle De Jour again (by that time her sessions were rare) the first year I was back I began sessioning with Mistress Lissette, a mature, experienced domina who had a play space right next door to the Blue Note Café in the Village. I must have sessioned with her three or four times. My office back then was in the West 20s off of 7th Avenue in Manhattan and at lunch one day I saw this petite, mature, quite busty woman in jeans and a sports jacket walking towards me. She wore no makeup and her long hair was in a ponytail and I must have done a double- or triple-take. She was gorgeous. The first look was, "Wow!" not recognizing her in street clothes. The second and third looks were like, "Wait... That's Mistress Lissette!"

I called her the next day and asked, "Were you on 7th Avenue..." and before I could finish she said, "Yes I was. And I saw you. If you EVER see me again in public DO NOT say HELLO! If you do I will ignore you and NEVER session with you AGAIN!"

Those are words to live by, for subs and dominas, since we all should value each other's privacy.

#7449 - 10/11/19 01:32 AM Re: Have you ever run into a Domme or sub outside of play with their significant other [Re: junglebeast]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
OMG, There is a blast from the past. I used to rent from Lissette before I had my own space. It was an ENORMOUS place on 27th and I got to rub shoulders with the amazing mistresses Yin and Alana.

#7451 - 10/11/19 09:38 AM Re: Have you ever run into a Domme or sub outside of play with their significant other [Re: Domina M]
madman1_rug Online   content

Loc: OH
Mistress Alana was a cutie.. I've session with her along with Domina Skye on my very first visit to NYC. The session with them was awesome and unforgettable. I will always cherish the moment I had with those two great Mistresses.

#7466 - 10/12/19 05:34 AM Re: Have you ever run into a Domme or sub outside of play with their significant other [Re: Lady Bellatrix]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Lady Bellatrix
YUP!

I used to live in a small town in Buckinghamshire, just outside of London. If I knew the client lived locally to me, I would have the discussion if that we ever ran into each other in public, I would carry on and act as if I did not know them out of professional courtesy.

Sure enough, about two weeks after one particular session, I was at Waitrose doing my food shopping and saw a client with his wife. We clocked each other, smiled slightly and looked away. I don't think his significant other noticed.

This was not the only time. It was a small town so I always thought it best to have the conversation in advance.

What was creepy was the time a fanboy stalked me on the metro in Paris. But that is another story altogether....

Lady Bellatrix, My situation is very similar to your Buckinghamshire living experience. In my town running into current, ex, and protentional subs, is an occupational hazard. I was in a pizzeria the other day, stuffing my mouth with a piece of my favorite pie. The next thing I know, I feel eyes burning a hole through me.

I look over at the next table and there he was, ogling me. Before I could say double cheese with mushrooms, he was on his knees beside me. I acted as if I'd dropped something, bent over, and told him to get back in his seat.

I quickly boxed my pizza and dashed to my ride. To my total lack of
surprise, a rambling, apologetic, self abasing, please allow me to your slave, email arrived in my Domme account within minutes.

#7469 - 10/12/19 05:51 AM Re: Have you ever run into a Domme or sub outside of play with their significant other [Re: MsRoseWoods]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
Originally Posted By Lady Bellatrix
YUP!

I used to live in a small town in Buckinghamshire, just outside of London. If I knew the client lived locally to me, I would have the discussion if that we ever ran into each other in public, I would carry on and act as if I did not know them out of professional courtesy.

Sure enough, about two weeks after one particular session, I was at Waitrose doing my food shopping and saw a client with his wife. We clocked each other, smiled slightly and looked away. I don't think his significant other noticed.

This was not the only time. It was a small town so I always thought it best to have the conversation in advance.

What was creepy was the time a fanboy stalked me on the metro in Paris. But that is another story altogether....

Lady Bellatrix, My situation is very similar to your Buckinghamshire living experience. In my town running into current, ex, and protentional subs, is an occupational hazard. I was in a pizzeria the other day, stuffing my mouth with a piece of my favorite pie. The next thing I know, I feel eyes burning a hole through me.

I look over at the next table and there he was, ogling me. Before I could say double cheese with mushrooms, he was on his knees beside me. I acted as if I'd dropped something, bent over, and told him to get back in his seat.

I quickly boxed my pizza and dashed to my ride. To my total lack of
surprise, a rambling, apologetic, self abasing, please allow me to your slave, email arrived in my Domme account within minutes.

To Mistress RoseWoods, THAT is creepy. And unacceptable.

#7475 - 10/12/19 09:40 AM Re: Have you ever run into a Domme or sub outside of play with their significant other [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

What a total lack of common sense and, manners. He could have picked up your check or, sent you a dessert, if he wanted to acknowledge you but, respect your privacy.

#7479 - 10/12/19 01:32 PM Re: Have you ever run into a Domme or sub outside of play with their significant other [Re: Cheyenne]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
What a total lack of common sense and, manners. He could have picked up your check or, sent you a dessert, if he wanted to acknowledge you but, respect your privacy.

True, Either would have been nice. All he succeeded in doing was ruin my night, and end up on the no fly list.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Queen Naomi, Soapy, Domina M, denali, Cheyenne, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34493 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas