Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#7316 - 10/06/19 11:13 AM Re: When is it time for a sub to retire? [Re: junglebeast]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

I've read this whole thread and I'm curious, for anyone who wants to reply, what comes after retirement? Does SM still exist in a fantasy realm, or does retirement coincide with an overall diminishing of interest? Or is it that the particular sort of SM practiced in a transactional relationship with a pro domme hold little appeal at some point? Is it replaced by anything? More of a vanilla relationship? A lifestyle one? Or just the memories?

Obviously I'm curious about all of this. Over the last several years I've barely sessioned due to a variety of reasons, I think. I've been thinking I should try to session again even as the driving compulsion just really isn't there anymore.

I think if I ever really stop for good, it won't be in the form of a declared retirement but more like, "hey, I haven't sessioned in several years, I guess I don't do this anymore."

#7317 - 10/06/19 01:03 PM Re: When is it time for a sub to retire? [Re: palmer]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
Good question I’m still a sub at heart still watch and buy clips. I mainly retired from live sessions most because the Dommes I saw left the scenes. I still think about getting back into it again if I can find the right Domme not too far away.

#7325 - 10/06/19 07:43 PM Re: When is it time for a sub to retire? [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello junglebeast,

I see a number of clients that are well into their 70's and some of them can take a heck of a lot more than their younger counterparts. Age is just a number. I never turn someone down based on age but I have told subs that I was no longer comfortable seeing them (for dungeon play) due to health issues. That is a different issue.

Don't be too concerned with what you see in the mirror. For a Domme that loves what she does, that doesn't matter. I can always find things attractive about most everyone that submits to me. I am sure most dedicated Dommes feel the same way. Keep on rocking it as long as you enjoy yourself.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7335 - 10/07/19 07:27 AM Re: When is it time for a sub to retire? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Hello junglebeast,

I see a number of clients that are well into their 70's and some of them can take a heck of a lot more than their younger counterparts. Age is just a number. I never turn someone down based on age but I have told subs that I was no longer comfortable seeing them (for dungeon play) due to health issues. That is a different issue.

Don't be too concerned with what you see in the mirror. For a Domme that loves what she does, that doesn't matter. I can always find things attractive about most everyone that submits to me. I am sure most dedicated Dommes feel the same way. Keep on rocking it as long as you enjoy yourself.

It's been my experience that subs are very much like Dommes. You can safely add five to ten years to the age of mature subs.

I don't do sessions with men that have one foot in the grave and the other in a puddle of lube.

I'm afraid one look at me in latex, leather, or lingerie will necessitate a visit from the grim reaper. grin

#7337 - 10/07/19 09:42 AM Re: When is it time for a sub to retire? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Obviously, it comes down to who a person is comfortable playing with. I just do not believe you can judge someone's health by their age. You are probably too young to remember this...but, boy, was it a long, national news making scandal at the time. A 53 year old man had a heart attack in session. What does the dom do? She doesn't call 911. Instead her and, her boyfriend freak out, dismember his body and, distribute his remains in various places. He was 53 years old. The thought of a client keeling over, from natural causes, is frightening and, can happen to any dom. So, we've got to be willing to accept the consequences and, have no hesitation to take the responsible, ethical route, which 99.9% of doms are.

My late husband died of a tragic boating accident. He was 74. He was in such great health, visiting the gym every day. Perfect blood pressure. Only occasional medication for arthritis. If it hadn't of been for a fluke accident, he would have outlived me. (24 years younger) Even when I see my childhood friends on Facebook...wow. Some look as if they are still college students. Others look like their grandparents. Seriously. I thought one of my friends, who did beauty pageants with me as a teenager was literally using a photo of her grandmother for her profile page. She had a heart attack in her early 50's. One of my other best childhood friends runs marathons every year. You just can't judge by age. It is the care someone takes of themself and, the genes they were born with.

This being said, this is a very personal business. I fully support every dom's decision to session only with people who they feel connected and, comfortable with.

#7339 - 10/07/19 12:12 PM Re: When is it time for a sub to retire? [Re: gimp]
wolf Offline
Artisan

at 42 you still need it
looking back on some of your earlier post you got to be at least middle 60s

#7340 - 10/07/19 12:16 PM Re: When is it time for a sub to retire? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
wolf Offline
Artisan

there is no doubt one look at your picture would bring any guy alive out of retirement

#7344 - 10/07/19 06:57 PM Re: When is it time for a sub to retire? [Re: junglebeast]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
I'd like to think I will never stop doing sessions entirely.

The only definitive reason I think that someone should stop doing sessions is if they do not enjoy them anymore.
Realistically you can't do every type of domination play forever, I imagine at some point you can't take as much corporal punishment anymore compared to when you were younger, but there's always kinks and interests to explore that won't be dangerous to your health.

So long as I'm still in love with femdom play i'll continue to session in some way. You can't stop my one-hundred year old future self from being an obedient boot licker!

#7348 - 10/07/19 09:14 PM Re: When is it time for a sub to retire? [Re: junglebeast]
Julia Steele Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta,GA
When it is no longer satisfying or when you no longer have the physical ability to session. One of my dearest subs started sessioning in his early 70's and did one session a week with me for close to ten years. His physical health took a turn for the worse, and he had to stop maintaining that schedule. Towards the end of his sessioning days, we went down to once or so a month, and then when he was unable to drive himself or really walk well, I started visiting him in his retirement home every couple of months. By that time, our sessions were extremely light and playful, and he still got such joy out of the smallest kinky acts (just pinching his nipples, slapping his butt, or giving him a GS). I was glad to be able to help him experienc a little bit more joy at the end of his life.

www.msjuliasteele.com

https://twitter.com/MsJuliaSteele

#7367 - 10/08/19 09:19 AM Re: When is it time for a sub to retire? [Re: Julia Steele]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
That.. is just awesome.

Too many stories are about the Pro part of this and not about the fact that Pro Dommes do care about the clients they connect with as people beyond the service arrangements themselves.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Queen Naomi, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, nysubjack, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34446 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon