In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#7326 - 10/07/19 12:05 AM Mistress Ayn - You will never be the same
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
I have fantasized as long back as I can remember about kneeling before and serving a strong powerful woman. Being a woman myself, you don't see this dynamic portrayed in stories and movies, or at least I hadn't. So I wasn't sure where that left me with my fantasies. About a month or two ago I decided to swallow my uncertainty and fear and did some searching. After a lot of searching and reading I composed an email to Mistress Ayn and before I let myself think about what I was doing I hit send. When She responded She was kind, reassuring, and let me know She does session with females. We set up a time for two weeks later and those were the longest two weeks! When I called the day of our session to confirm She undoubtedly could hear the fear and anxiety in my voice and was able to put me at ease.

I am a strong woman who doesn't scare easily, but I have to admit when I knocked on the door I had second thoughts and wanted to turn tail - I had seen a couple of clips of Mistress Ayn in action. When the door opened Mistress Ayn was warm and welcoming, not what I expected but just what I needed at that point. My first impression - She is even more beautiful and sexy in person. After I changed and walked into the main dungeon area I was trembling and uncertain. Mistress Ayn took things very slow with me and read my body and reactions to walk the line of excitement and fear to the perfect point. Even when She was gentler with me there was no doubt She was in complete control. My senses were heightened for the entire hour session. I didn't know I could be that aware of so many different sensations all over my body. Just the sound of Her sultry voice in my ear was enough to send me over the edge. In fact I thought She was fucking with my mind when She chastised me for dripping on Her floor, but I soon found out I actally had. When the hour ended I felt euphoric. Mistress Ayn brought my fantasy to life better than I could have imagined, but I was left wanting more.

Two weeks after that I scheduled another session with Mistress Ayn. This time I wasn't quite as nervous and much to my delight she wasn't as gentle. She knows how to work not only your body but also your mind. She informed me I was just a toy to be used for Her pleasure and amusement. It was then I realized how submissive I am because I wanted Her to use me and I wanted to please Her. And when She told me I could take more pain for Her that was exactly what I wanted to do - not that I really had a choice. ;-)

If you are looking for a Pro Domme and lucky enough to live in Georgia or visit Atlanta, I promise you, you would be foolish not to session with Mistress Ayn. A word of warning though...after my first session with Her I found myself at Her feet two weeks later. Now I hope to be able to do a multi hour session with Mistress Ayn in the future. I can only imagine how amazing it would be to be in Her presence and be used for Her amusement for multiple hours. So, just know you will be hooked. She exudes intelligence, strength and sensuality and Her sadistic grin speaks to just how much she relishes your complete submission.

Edited by Kneel4Her (10/07/19 12:07 AM)

#7342 - 10/07/19 06:29 PM Re: Mistress Ayn - You will never be the same [Re: Kneel4Her]
subjohn Offline
Occasional

I think this is the first review I have ever read by a female submissive. It was cool to read it. Thanks for posting it here for us to read.

#7347 - 10/07/19 09:12 PM Re: Mistress Ayn - You will never be the same [Re: Kneel4Her]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Also the first review I have seen that was written by a female sub. Fantastic review, thanks for sharing your experiences and perspective.

Welcome to The Buzz, hope to see you post often.
Jack

#7375 - 10/08/19 03:15 PM Re: Mistress Ayn - You will never be the same [Re: Kneel4Her]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Very nice and substantive review! You started at the top! Good luck in the future!

#7377 - 10/08/19 05:14 PM Re: Mistress Ayn - You will never be the same [Re: Kneel4Her]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Oh, My naughty girl - how delightful to read your recap here. Dominating strong women is a rare treat for Me and I look forward to our continued exploration and longer sessions too.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7378 - 10/08/19 05:26 PM Re: Mistress Ayn - You will never be the same [Re: subjohn]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Fortunately seeing women clients is on the rise but that is relative. Ten years ago I could go more than a year without seeing a female client outside of a couple. Over the last few years that has increased substantially - but it's still only a handful or so a year.

As women take on more powerful (read stressful) roles in the workplace I expect more of them to seek out professional domination as an outlet to let go in a safe, consensual environment.

Kneel4Her is one of a precious few that have actually written a review. I appreciate that she did that and is giving others this unique perspective.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7379 - 10/08/19 05:26 PM Re: Mistress Ayn - You will never be the same [Re: Kneel4Her]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Thank you subjohn, Jack, and Komodo. And Komodo, yes at the top indeed. smile

#7387 - 10/08/19 11:52 PM Re: Mistress Ayn - You will never be the same [Re: Kneel4Her]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I think the fact that you took this step is awesome and you definitely picked the right Domme for the job. I hope you are able to continue on your journey and contribute a much needed perspective to this board

#7677 - 10/17/19 10:12 PM Re: Mistress Ayn - You will never be the same [Re: Kneel4Her]
robertb Offline

@ Kneel4Her : Thank you for posting. It was certainly interesting to read the review from a female perspective of my Mistress who I absolutely adore. Coming to multi-hour sessions, I have served Mistress Ayn for a one full day and got to experience and witness several facets of her wonderful personality including her natural style of dominating females. Looking forward to read more of your experiences with Mistress Ayn.

Shout Box

Who's Online
289 registered (langerr, furfan, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Chi61, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, Cheyenne, Domina M, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, tosser, palmer, international, denali, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, Dominions, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, jadreg13, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, Ms_Gia_Peccato, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, midlet, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30758 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina