09/02/24 01:44 PM
Ms. Julia Steele (Atlanta)
by Oliver Cromwell
08/28/24 07:30 PM
Topic Options
#7313 - 10/06/19 05:37 AM Story of a Female Professional Submissive
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

This is an interesting read. What I was left with was, how does a professional dungeon not have a safety monitor for a prosub session? Clients may or, may not know what they are doing as Doms. They may or, may not follow the rules. If the sub genuinely enjoys the play, she may get into deep headspace and, not be able to monitor the client. I've zero experience with pro subs. But, I have wondered how it is that works in keeping them safe and, the experience real. Anyway, this is an interesting account of a young woman who spent 3 years working as a prosub in a California dungeon.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/professional-submissive-bdsm-dungeon_n_5d9213d8e4b0ac3cddac418f

#7323 - 10/06/19 07:40 PM Re: Story of a Female Professional Submissive [Re: Cheyenne]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Thanks for posting this. It was very interesting. I consider myself primarily a masochist and only secondarily a submissive. The impression I get is this young lady was the same way. And while she talks about endorphins the punishment vibe is important to her as it is to me. What disappointed me though is her highly speculative self analysis about a childhood trauma. Ah the kinksters are all damaged goods trope. Sigh. A more likely explanation is she goes through phases which would be similar to my own experience.

#7331 - 10/07/19 02:14 AM Re: Story of a Female Professional Submissive [Re: The Thomas]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

It disappointed me, too, when I read about her enjoyment of bdsm as being due to childhood trauma. I have no doubt that is true for some people. But, for most of us, this is just fun play. After 3 years of pro-subbing to strangers who may or, may not have had chemistry with her and, appropriate skills, she must have been burnt out. My bet is anyone as kinky as she describes herself as being will find herself wanting to play again.

Masochist first and, submissive later sums up most of the corporal folks I've played with. Would you agree that a big part of getting the endorphin rush and, head space to make it all worthwhile has to do with the chemistry of the person you are with? This is why I've always wondered how pro subs do it.

#7333 - 10/07/19 07:05 AM Re: Story of a Female Professional Submissive [Re: Cheyenne]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
It disappointed me, too, when I read about her enjoyment of bdsm as being due to childhood trauma. I have no doubt that is true for some people. But, for most of us, this is just fun play. After 3 years of pro-subbing to strangers who may or, may not have had chemistry with her and, appropriate skills, she must have been burnt out. My bet is anyone as kinky as she describes herself as being will find herself wanting to play again.

Masochist first and, submissive later sums up most of the corporal folks I've played with. Would you agree that a big part of getting the endorphin rush and, head space to make it all worthwhile has to do with the chemistry of the person you are with? This is why I've always wondered how pro subs do it.

I've done sessions with a few. They were all crazy, some worse than others. I'm glad none of them had my number, or knew where I lived.

#7346 - 10/07/19 07:54 PM Re: Story of a Female Professional Submissive [Re: Cheyenne]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Cheyenne

I am sure there was quite a lot of variation in her chemistry. Reading between the lines I think she rarely had good chemistry with the guys whose real fantasy was to bang her. I think she developed some tricks for dealing with subpar chemistry which on occasion probably included some polite topping from the bottom. Yes that is a terrible accusation to make.

As for her future I think she will rediscover kink sooner or later. Vanilla sex is Just OK. Maybe she will go through a dominant phase. Or maybe she will find some guy who looks a lot like James Spader, is good at reading women and is the perfect match for her masochistic fantasies.

Shout Box

Who's Online
199 registered (Boucheron, Soapy, T-bone, buffalo, Kevin, shanghaimistress, Gagged2, Domina M, langerr, milagros317, isuffr4her, Mistress Troy, nysubjack, Oliver Cromwell, The Thomas, tosser, Poester, Chuck123, KYboy, Dannysub, DommeLynx, Mistress Mickey, sb35801, ElenaDeLuca, denali, DominaAdmin, Bruce88, gilcarnovsky, sellinggr, Loucypher17, mass, porkster, Awillingstudent, Domina Perpetua, EvedLeNashim, Dr. Snow, jlars555, Ramukc, Chi61, need to serve, TempestLuxx, broom, Stern Miss Lea, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, Stephen M, Mistress Berlin NYC, Arnth, Queen Naomi, Lady Bellatrix, Cutter14, njfootcuck, Madam Jess, Cheyenne, JM2020, Crytears, artiemus1, mballings, Curiouser, GoddessCapri, Aztoilet, Mistress UV, slavebvd, mercury88, Ms Regan Black, junglebeast, Mistress Lisa, Marcus, Toiletmouth4u, Browniepoints95, KinkyBoston, Bert65, WestAugust, MistressIsadora, midlet, bootboy, Mistress Ruby Riots, palmer, Slv4u, acquiesced, Paul Thompson, So long, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, kefxb24, Chamberpot, bdsmlover, Stone23, kneelingwilliam, guillermopelotas, TheDriver, SeekingAdventure, justaclient, 2Balls1Cock, forHer, Sohodude, Eastbabyhuey, Violetwand, Mistress Aurianna, Mistress Tissa, xxcamslavexx, billclay1960, Jiminhales, mtsub69, Ms_Gia_Peccato, TadShy, dikembe50, slave47, Schrouppy, sheba322000, Jm1010, Mick681, furfan, teliot, MayaMidnight, Kinleung, Smiley, Photographs by Varga, Thomas, Moth to a Flame, Komodo, DougCooper, Sublime2199, Old_Timer_FL, MistressMaraM, johnny joestar, Ragman, logmuncher, smithworth, Bound ashtray Man, txlonghorn1223, Condor, ztrade, Stevesvriny dick, lxfwxstj, Gs8483, softy13, RomeoVoid, SDEG2000, Itsme, Steel, Sissybuttslave, evalstoevres, billw, Smokey1, Subsouth304, MsRoseWoods, MistressAlicenyc, marksok, dlb63941, Nirolog, flobie, Paraphilo, mbilbo, truesubtipp, NaughtyNickB, Doc Domina, slvmaximus, Ayou8870, tylerr, Gil, cruciverb, Jimmysam, domtsub, gfred1, Mistress Trinity, bane, SlaveGunner, Madonna, Skweezme, 117, Stylesub75, llf, frank, Sborn, Rustaniels, Mistress Kiva Krimson, HouseofServitude, AaronGrant, worm, Olivia Amore, international, lecate22, esclava, BigChasteT, Mistress Ayn, schrads, EllaStrictland, Phljam, LAN, taztom, Dr. Pleasure, PASubMale, Lexman88, Mhuston4, chastitysub1970, Atlanta_r, Lucinda Archer, Trojan4life), 15407 Guests and 96 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30

Lady Bellatrix