by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#7153 - 10/01/19 03:16 PM Re: "When Femdom Goes Wrong" [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I have experienced things like this with some Dommes, although not to the extreme described here. Outside of, and even at the end of sessions, they are extremely warm and friendly. But, during a session, they put on their "Domme Suit” and are cold, distant and somewhat angry.

I chalk it up to them sort of role-playing who they are as a Domme because that allows them to get into the head space that works for them when they play. Some guys want and even need that type of personality in session but personally I hate it and thinking I f'd up and caused it does destroy my headspace and enjoyment of it.

#7174 - 10/02/19 01:06 AM Re: "When Femdom Goes Wrong" [Re: alex]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I feel so sad for everyone involved. Chemistry is something that you can't just make happen. There have been several subs who I think will be perfect and our chemistry is just mud. It is a sad reality.

Am I reading this correctly? He "won" the session as a part of participating in the members' site? So he did not pay? It was a "professional" session, but it was a prize? It kind of changes things a little. This seems to happen a lot, though. I can't really side with anyone, except both dommes and subs seem to blur pro and lifestyle play in a way that no one is happy.

As a side note, I have also totally done that thing. A sub recently showed up 20 minutes early and just hung out in front of my building. What? I don't have a waiting room. I am not a chiropractor. I stuck his nose in the corner (not his scene) so I could finish my lunch in peace. Trust me, no one wants me to get behind a whip while I am "hangry."

#7182 - 10/02/19 07:47 AM Re: "When Femdom Goes Wrong" [Re: alex]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

The subject of this discussion kept me reminding me of an old song. I finally figured out what it was this morning.

"When Loves Goes Wrong," is a song from "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" (1953) sung by Marilyn Monroe & Jane Russell (P.S. - Jane, in this role, could've been a domina in one or two scenes of the movie especially with the Olympic team. Just sayin'.) Lyrics match up a bit to our topic. Link to the ladies' rendition is after the lyrics below.

"When love goes wrong
Nothing goes right
When love goes wrong
Nothing goes, nothing goes right
A woman's a fright, a terrible sight
A man goes out, gets high as a kite
Love is something you just can't fight
You can't fight it, honey
You can't fight it
When love goes wrong, nothin'
No bows, honey, just cigat bars and off
Nothing goes right
Crazy, Crazy oui, oui
It's like we said
You're better off dead
When love has lost its glow
So take this down in black and white
When love goes wrong nothing goes right
When love goes wrong nothing goes right
Nothing goes right"
Songwriters: HAROLD ADAMSON, HOAGY CARMICHAEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ern7QwMd7XM

#7195 - 10/03/19 05:48 AM Re: "When Femdom Goes Wrong" [Re: junglebeast]
alex Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
That's always been one of my favorite Marilyn Monroe songs. I didn't know that Hoagy Carmichael was one of the writers.

#7221 - 10/03/19 04:11 PM Re: "When Femdom Goes Wrong" [Re: alex]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Initially, I feel badly for the sub (not sure what's going on with the Domme), but I don't feel like I have enough information to know what really happened. Of course, we are only hearing his side. We have no idea what hew may be omitting -- intentionally or unintentionally.

The main problem I see is that it doesn't sound like the scene was negotiated. Who goes right into a pro scene -- paid for or not -- and just starts doing things? Especially, if he account of the scene is accurate, some kind of psychoemotional play which can effect people's self-esteem? Recipe for disaster.

It's possible that the guy misrepresented his intent and/or the Domme misunderstood his intent and started feeling something for him, and when he said he had a girlfriend she felt betrayed and it came out in the session.

#7286 - 10/05/19 02:25 AM Re: "When Femdom Goes Wrong" [Re: alex]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

For me what is most interesting here is not the story itself, on which I commented on the other site, but how much we project. Ultimately what we are saying says more about us, than about the story. There are those who tend to trust. And those who think that mistresses can do no wrong. And collectively you begin to see a slight difference in spirit between MF and here.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
312 registered (The Thomas, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, Stern Miss Lea, painslut, HenryB, Soapy, gfred1, palmer, broom, international, Chi61, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, buffalo, Old_Timer_FL, shlem, Cheyenne, langerr, nysubjack, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, artiemus1, 2Balls1Cock, T-bone, CelesteTaylor, zeta, Domina M, tosser, cbtlover, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Gil, EvedLeNashim, TheDriver, Violetwand, WestAugust, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32886 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine