DTLA Dominas
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#642 - 12/14/15 07:26 AM The Great Full Toilet Dommes!
scatmancrothers Offline

I am a relative novice having only served one Mistress who offer full toilet, Mistress Lexine. My interest in brown revolves around the utter humiliation of begging for nourishment and the volume, color, and consistency of my meal.

I am happy to announce that she delivered large volume, dark rich color and solid texture.

I am interested to hear who is your favorite full toilet Mistress and what was/is the quality of her brown.

#670 - 12/23/15 07:56 PM Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! [Re: scatmancrothers]
scdon
Unregistered

My favorite was Mistress Payne - now retired. Great volume and a thick soft consistency. She loved direct delivery and did not stop when your mouth and throat was full.

Passively looking for another feeder in Southern California (Orange County).

#725 - 01/02/16 07:19 PM Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! [Re: scatmancrothers]
AtYourService Offline

Loc: New York, NY
During my travels I've been fortunate enough to serve as a full toilet for Modern Empress from London, Lexine from Los Angles, Gia Peccato from NYC and Miss Jasmine from Vancouver. Can't say I have favorite as they have all been really incredible experiences.

Modern Empress tends to have smaller volume and a medium consistency and her posh British accent is so sexy as she encourages you to finish all of her shit. Lexine has always had high volume and the consistency has varied but has never been super soft and she always makes the session super sensual. I just recently started seeing Goddess Gia and have seen her twice so far and both times were large volume; first time was a medium consistency and second time it was super soft. Goddess Gia definitely knows how to build up anticipation to the point where you are begging for it. My first full toilet experience was with Miss Jasmine and she always delivers a very large volume of shit and it's always been very soft. The last few times I saw Miss Jasmine her shit has actually tasted good, almost a sweet flavor, it was kinda strange. I would love to meet Empress Ming though I'm not sure I could consume five pounds of shit.

I definitely don't find it at all humiliating, I find that the act of submitting in one of the most extreme ways possible very exhilarating and satisfying. What's great about the ladies I've seen is that they all seem to really enjoy using human toilets which makes the sessions that much more amazing.

#751 - 01/04/16 04:04 PM Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! [Re: scatmancrothers]
Crothers Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, California
The majority of my experience as a toilet slave has been service to Mistress Lucy Khan. Amounts and consistencies have varied widely past three years, but serving her as her toilet has always been a great experience for me. Over this time I have had the opportunity to serve Miss Jasmine twice. Serving her is also quite enjoyable. I served a number of others in the past. Mistresses Jade Vixen, Thora Nang, Lisa, Bella Monroe and Alexa Complex all deserve honorable mentions.

#774 - 01/06/16 03:28 AM Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! [Re: Crothers]
EmpressMing Offline
Artisan

I've never actually weighed it on a scale! though maybe I should out of sheer curiosity. ha.
Yes, come serve Me, and then you can give your opinion on it after experiencing My showers for yourself!

#797 - 01/10/16 08:12 PM Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! [Re: scatmancrothers]
toiletboy Offline

the humiliation of being shitted and pissed on by a gorgeous dominanat woman driver me crazy

#914 - 01/28/16 08:22 PM Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! [Re: second try]
scatmandu Offline

Loc: SoCal
Thank you for a super hot memory from the 80s. I fantasize often about submitting to both full toilet combined with forced bi.

I am now in the process of finding the right Domme.

#997 - 02/12/16 07:17 AM Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! [Re: scatmancrothers]
Joeysb Offline

Wow, great to hear all these stories of people with actual experience.

I only have experience with two Domina's.

My first toilet session was with Mistress Esme.

The caviar that landed on my chest was medium brown and pretty thick. The load was small, probably because i was a beginner. (She often has HUGE loads).

I almost threw up when she putted it in my mouth. So that's why i was allowed to eat it in very small pieces while sitting in front of her.

I managed to eat it all, which was about the size of a kiwi.

Then i had to serve as her toilet-paper.

I really liked the session, as she was very patient with me, but still tried to push my ''limits''.

The other session was in a hotelroom with a Mistress from Italy. It was almost three years later. In the meanwhile i did some practicing with my own brown (licking, holding it in my mouth and swallowing some). I don't really like that, but i wanted to prepare myself for a session with a domme.

The session with the Italian Domme involved face-sitting, licking and her feeding me. It was almost like an ice-cream machine.

I got a small portion (think of a spoon) of her dark brown in my mouth. It was a great consistency. A bit creamy, but not too soft.

I chewed and swallowed it. Then i got another portion, followed with a lot of her champagne.

After the champagne she gave me a double portion (think of a big spoon), which i managed to swallow, after some chewing.

She asked my if i wanted more. I was nervous and my stomach was full of champagne and some caviar, so i was afraid to throw up in her hotelroom right before the end of the session.

I didn't want that, so i said i had enough. She accepted that.

Although afterwards i regret the fact that i didn't eat more shit smile

Edited by Joeysb (02/12/16 07:20 AM)

#1290 - 04/11/16 08:28 PM Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! [Re: scatmancrothers]
Crossbones1 Offline

Hey, just curious if anyone knows of some good reliable toilet doms in Toronto ON Canada. All the ones that I've met with can't deliver when it counts or take tiny little dumps. Looking forward to hearing back!

#1315 - 04/21/16 08:27 AM Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! [Re: AaronGrant]
EmpressMing Offline
Artisan

Aaron, I would like to see if your eyes are bigger than appetite. I am a seriously high volume feeder. eek

Empress ming

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (porkster, Soapy, Chi61, TheDriver, langerr, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27084 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling