by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#7209 - 10/03/19 09:56 AM Re: Ms. Lydia Supremacy (PHL, DC, FL, etc) [Re: AspX]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

That makes sense. There was a period of time when Doms were talking about being very slow. This went on for a surprising number of years. In part, this must be why the hourly rate is still around where it was over 15 years ago. In recent years, by all appearances, doms are back to being busier than ever. I don't know why but, am happy to see it. There are some fantastic ladies in the scene right now.

#7224 - 10/03/19 05:09 PM Re: Ms. Lydia Supremacy (PHL, DC, FL, etc) [Re: AspX]
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By AspX
Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I can't speak to her charging additional according to the method of deposit. It is something that I've never heard of anyone doing.

I think if you ask her, it is tied to the 50% deposit rule. Taking a $50 amazon gift card as a deposit on an hour session is a much different proposition than receiving at least half your income from a session in Amazon gift cards. In those terms, it makes sense why she would have that policy. I will even defend it further by saying that she at least gives that as an option for those of us who wish for total anonymity, unlike some Dommes who demand you deposit using methods that don't give you that and that you have to pay fees to use.

But, just because it is logical within her deposit policy and it provides an additional path to booking doesn't mean the overall policy will work for all potential clients... With me being one of the ones for which bit doesn't.

She did offer sending in a cash deposit to an address. If you plan on seeing her in the DC area, I assume she would offer the same option. While I haven't seen her other than in DC, I would assume there would be other methods like using plastic. I honestly was really wary about the 50% deposit initially but since she was friends with a domme I had previously seen, I simply emailed her asking about Ms Lydia and felt more comfortable. There were some hiccups initially with the deposit since she was returning from Philadelphia but was able to show that the package had been delivered.

#7225 - 10/03/19 05:15 PM Re: Ms. Lydia Supremacy (PHL, DC, FL, etc) [Re: Cheyenne]
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Lydia shot for ClubDom years ago when she was new to the scene and, has many times since. She's close friends with Michelle Lacy, who is like family to me. They do a lot of traveling sessions together. They stay incredibly busy. My late husband had a lot of play time with both Lydia and, Michelle. He loved every minute of it.

So, out of curiosity, I looked up her on line session application. I like that she asks how a slave imagines feeling in a session. That was the single most helpful information a client could give me. I've never been big on complicated session requirements. I could have missed something on her site as, I just glanced at it but, it seemed pretty straight forward. Like, Soapy, I am just curious on what you found off putting.

I honestly loved her application form she used. I am heavy into backdoor play and had issues with past dommes I had seen not being able to push me to my limits. What I found amusing was that I had originally selected heavy play and apparently after a discussion with my past domme and her who know each other from being in Philadelphia it was decided that I should receive more of an extreme level of play. I had asked Ms. Lydia what her definition of heavy vs extreme play and she said shoving a hitachi where the sun don't shine is considered extreme lol. The fact I could select a degree of play and how I wanted to be treated helped us both achieve what we wanted from our session. Even the time frame I needed to be out was helpful since I honestly felt like she was not a clock watcher. Even after the session was over and I had cleaned up we were able to chitchat for some time while she was cleaning up.

Edited by Smiley (10/03/19 05:17 PM)

#7226 - 10/03/19 07:05 PM Re: Ms. Lydia Supremacy (PHL, DC, FL, etc) [Re: AspX]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
312 registered (Soapy, TheDriver, CelesteTaylor, Mistress Tissa, international, The Thomas, marstoy, Stern Miss Lea, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, palmer, broom, Chi61, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, buffalo, Old_Timer_FL, shlem, Cheyenne, langerr, nysubjack, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, artiemus1, 2Balls1Cock, T-bone, zeta, Domina M, tosser, cbtlover, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, WestAugust, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32891 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Natasha Müller