Mistress Jada Sinn
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#7084 - 09/29/19 10:54 AM Ms. Lydia Supremacy (PHL, DC, FL, etc)
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

Had a chance to session with Ms. Lydia last Saturday. Luckily our schedules were actually matching for availability. I had never seen her before but I had heard about her sessions from a past pro-domme I used to see in Philadelphia. Luckily, they knew each other quite well and our first session went smoothly.

The session took place at a her facility in the DC Metro area in a private secluded house. Upon entering in we did the formalities of talking and about hard limits and interests. Ms Lydia discovered my nickname compliments of my previous domme, Ms Tegan. "Handwarmer" which probably meant I would be fisted that day. Upon stripping she quickly taught me the 4 positions I would need to learn for future sessions. I had mentioned CBT to her and assumed we wouldn't explore that but I soon learned we would. As I lay there face up with my legs apart I felt her kicking me and slapping me with a crop down there among other things like grabbing, punching, slapping. She commented that she had caused me to bleed and had me see up close and personal on the clear crop that had my blood on it. After that was over she had me bend over across the spanking bench. She quickly checked to make sure I was stretched for what I was going to endure. I found myself being fucked with a fucksaw and various dildos. She then quickly without effort inserted an inflatable butt plug and began to pump it. I made the unfortunate mistake of mentioning pumping it more without asking so I was punished. She quickly pumped it to 30 and hold it for 30 seconds. As she counted down from 30 she intentionally skipped a few numbers to see if I had been counting or paying attention. Luckily for me I had and mentioned which numbers she skipped. After playing with various toys she had me move to her "Objectifier" which locks your head below the furniture where you can't see. She quickly inserted a Hitachi Magic Wand in me and began to use it on me on low. I quickly found it the oddest sensation, being forced to cum via it but being in a uncontrolled fashion. After a few minutes of it on low she turned it on High and began to move it around which caused pain & pure delight. The sound of her laughter at my discomfort made it memorable. After some time in that position I found myself getting uncomfortable and had to ask her to stop. Upon stopping she had me go ahead and lay on the bondage table as we chatted. I had mentioned to her while laying down how I was at first apprehensive about seeing her. The discussions with my former pro-domme helped but I was still nervous. I told her I had seen her videos and honestly thought she was like that and she laughed and told me that the stuff is scripted and obviously the extreme end. Upon getting my senses back to me I was allowed to go shower. Upon chit chatting as I got dressed I felt confident in seeing her again.

#7156 - 10/01/19 03:34 PM Re: Ms. Lydia Supremacy (PHL, DC, FL, etc) [Re: Smiley]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Thanks for the review Smiley. I have always heard Ms Lydia is wonderful in session and good things about her as a person, but I find her booking requirements to be ridiculous.

Everyone has the right to do business the way they choose, but it is something for clients to look at on her website and keep in mind before contacting her and wasting both their time and hers.

#7158 - 10/01/19 03:47 PM Re: Ms. Lydia Supremacy (PHL, DC, FL, etc) [Re: Smiley]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

put her link(s) in your review

#7161 - 10/01/19 04:33 PM Re: Ms. Lydia Supremacy (PHL, DC, FL, etc) [Re: Poester]
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By Poester
put her link(s) in your review

or just google her name

#7165 - 10/01/19 06:26 PM Re: Ms. Lydia Supremacy (PHL, DC, FL, etc) [Re: AspX]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

What about her booking requirements do you find off putting?

#7179 - 10/02/19 05:14 AM Re: Ms. Lydia Supremacy (PHL, DC, FL, etc) [Re: AspX]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Lydia shot for ClubDom years ago when she was new to the scene and, has many times since. She's close friends with Michelle Lacy, who is like family to me. They do a lot of traveling sessions together. They stay incredibly busy. My late husband had a lot of play time with both Lydia and, Michelle. He loved every minute of it.

So, out of curiosity, I looked up her on line session application. I like that she asks how a slave imagines feeling in a session. That was the single most helpful information a client could give me. I've never been big on complicated session requirements. I could have missed something on her site as, I just glanced at it but, it seemed pretty straight forward. Like, Soapy, I am just curious on what you found off putting.

#7193 - 10/03/19 04:33 AM Re: Ms. Lydia Supremacy (PHL, DC, FL, etc) [Re: Soapy]
AspX Online   content
Sage

This is a fair question and I want to be clear that this is sll about the business end of things and absolutely nothing about her as a Domme or a person. All of my online interactions with her have been good and everything I have ever heard about her has been positive.

I also want to reiterate that she has every right to set the business parameters however she wants and it is up to the potential client to determine whether they are willing to go along (which is why I passed before ever contacting her about a session), However, I think the following are somewhat outrageous and are fair comment for a sub to know in conjunction with a review because they are definitely not the industry standard:

She requires a minimum deposit of 50% of the cost of a session prior to booking.

Although she will accept deposits through alternative means (such as Amazon gift cards), you must pay an additional $50 per hour if you wish to do so. Not an additional $50 per hour in deposit or $50 in total... $50 per hour in added session fees to be paid at the time of deposit over and above the 50% minimum.

Source: https://www.lydiasupremacy.com/how-to-book-a-session

#7194 - 10/03/19 04:43 AM Re: Ms. Lydia Supremacy (PHL, DC, FL, etc) [Re: Cheyenne]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Please see my reply to Soapy for details, but my comment is about how she currently conducts the business side of things (which I believe has changed over her time as a Pro) and not her application process or anything negative about her as a Domme or a person.

#7197 - 10/03/19 06:42 AM Re: Ms. Lydia Supremacy (PHL, DC, FL, etc) [Re: AspX]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I can't speak to her charging additional according to the method of deposit. It is something that I've never heard of anyone doing. When it comes to deposits, as often as Lydia does traveling sessions, I understand. She and, Michelle Lacy have a blast on tour but, these ladies bust their fannies. They are in high demand and, spend a lot of money for their travel expenses. Even in my 30's, I don't know that I could have put in the long hours that these ladies do. So, losing a session spot that, otherwise, would have been taken matters, both to the loyal client that wants it and, to the doms.

Both for doms and, for their clients, it is a personal matter of what they are comfortable with. So, I am certainly not trying to change your mind. I was just curious. Thanks for answering.

#7201 - 10/03/19 07:52 AM Re: Ms. Lydia Supremacy (PHL, DC, FL, etc) [Re: Cheyenne]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I can't speak to her charging additional according to the method of deposit. It is something that I've never heard of anyone doing.

I think if you ask her, it is tied to the 50% deposit rule. Taking a $50 amazon gift card as a deposit on an hour session is a much different proposition than receiving at least half your income from a session in Amazon gift cards. In those terms, it makes sense why she would have that policy. I will even defend it further by saying that she at least gives that as an option for those of us who wish for total anonymity, unlike some Dommes who demand you deposit using methods that don't give you that and that you have to pay fees to use.

But, just because it is logical within her deposit policy and it provides an additional path to booking doesn't mean the overall policy will work for all potential clients... With me being one of the ones for which bit doesn't.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (international, porkster, Chuck123, Soapy, denali, langerr, Chi61, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26985 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Lynn