by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#6814 - 09/22/19 06:55 AM Forced Bi
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I read this on GirlsAskGuys.

Forced bi is when a girl forces her straight bf to suck another guy's cock. It's supposed to be very humiliating for him.

For me, the turn-on is the power. For most straight guys, their sexuality is set in stone, so it's super sexy when a guy submits to me so completely that he lets me bend his sexuality. It's like he has no identity, other than submitting to me - my sexual fantasy is more important than anything else, and he is willing to be humiliated and degraded to please me. It's a power trip.

What do straight guys think of this? (He has to be completely straight, otherwise it isn't as fun... if he is truly bisexual, then he secretly wanted it, and he isn't really submitting to me.)

I'm in complete agreement with the OP. If the sub is bisexual, the forced bi isn't humiliating or ego breaking, it's a reward!

Have you ever been humiliated by your Mistress with forced bi?

Do you fantasize about forced bi?

#6817 - 09/22/19 08:05 AM Re: Forced Bi [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
If someone reads my post history they might think I am bi. I am 100% straight. What I have done is to completely please my Mistress.
Scenes I have been involved in are usually short sweet and quick. Usually it has happened before the session has actually started. I do not like it, nor fantasize about it. I do it to please.

#6819 - 09/22/19 08:55 AM Re: Forced Bi [Re: MsRoseWoods]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
I’m a straight male and for me it’s a no. For years I wouldn’t even take a strap on in the ass yet alone suck a fake one. Although eventually I did with a Domme that liked and trusted after a lot of talking. I only would do it with her so it was more of a comfortable thing.

#6820 - 09/22/19 09:26 AM Re: Forced Bi [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
I've thought about it. It does seem like a very, very intense form of humiliation, but I'm not sure i'd ever do it for any mistress.

#6832 - 09/22/19 01:19 PM Re: Forced Bi [Re: MsRoseWoods]
iserveGoddesses Offline

Loc: Metro Detroit
i find myself thinking about it with increasing frequency and intensity. In my mind, it is a matter of submitting more deeply. i think of it as forced only in the extent that the idea does not come from me. I want to do it for a Mistress who truly enjoys making a male slave serve Her by submitting to Her wishes in this manner. In my mind, there is also a component of this where i am reminded of his supremacy to me. It would not be difficult for Her to find a male who has an exponential superiority of manhood.

#6833 - 09/22/19 01:39 PM Re: Forced Bi [Re: MsRoseWoods]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I am primarily a masochist only secondarily submissive. The Mystery of Pain fascinates me. So there are a subset of my fantasies where X (some form of intense pain) forces me to do Y, which is something I do not want to do. Bi would make a good Y.

I have yet to do it but I do think about it occasionally. In one variant of the fantasy after the agony has forced me to start sucking the Domme decides I am not doing a very good job. She stops me and resumes my torture. After which I do indeed perform better to the satisfaction of both her and the recipient.

Edited by The Thomas (09/22/19 04:50 PM)

#6836 - 09/22/19 02:59 PM Re: Forced Bi [Re: The Thomas]

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By The Thomas
I am primarily a masochist only secondarily submissive. The Mystery of Pain fascinates me. So there are a subset of my fantasies where X (some form of intense pain) forces me to do Y, which is something I do not want to do. Bi would make a good Y.

I have yet to do it but I do not think about it occasionally. In one variant of the fantasy after the agony has forced me to start sucking the Domme decides I am not doing a very good job. She stops me and resumes my torture. After which I do indeed perform better to the satisfaction of both her and the recipient.

Wow! That's my kinda guy!

#6837 - 09/22/19 03:00 PM Re: Forced Bi [Re: Jiminhales]

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Jiminhales
If someone reads my post history they might think I am bi. I am 100% straight. What I have done is to completely please my Mistress.
Scenes I have been involved in are usually short sweet and quick. Usually it has happened before the session has actually started. I do not like it, nor fantasize about it. I do it to please.

That's reason enough.

#6838 - 09/22/19 03:09 PM Re: Forced Bi [Re: iserveGoddesses]

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By iserveGoddesses
i find myself thinking about it with increasing frequency and intensity. In my mind, it is a matter of submitting more deeply. i think of it as forced only in the extent that the idea does not come from me. I want to do it for a Mistress who truly enjoys making a male slave serve Her by submitting to Her wishes in this manner. In my mind, there is also a component of this where i am reminded of his supremacy to me. It would not be difficult for Her to find a male who has an exponential superiority of manhood.

Exactly! In my opinion forcing a straight sub to serve a dominate master is the ultimate in humiliation.

#6851 - 09/23/19 07:22 AM Re: Forced Bi [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Great topic. Having done sessions for 20 years and, quite a bit of video production, I'd say most men who engage in force bi scenes are straight. They want exactly want you described...complete servitude to their Mistress. In their minds, it is the ultimate form of submission.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (cbtlover, Domina M, Cheyenne, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, CelesteTaylor, international, Chi61, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, palmer, WestAugust, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32308 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Natasha Müller