by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#6717 - 09/17/19 11:38 PM Trials and tribulations of a chastity slave. #11
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Installment #11 – Six months in chastity, omg. – by slave boy

Not that long ago i counted my time in chastity in days, then weeks, and thought to myself, “Wouldn’t it be something if i was in chastity for months?” Now, after six months in chastity, i reflect.

The “agreement” with Mistress Ayn to be my Keyholder, and i Her chaste slave, was one of mutual consent. It was understood that either of U/us could opt out at any time. Yet, six months later i cannot imagine asking for release from serving as Mistress Ayn’s chaste slave. It is a “normal” aspect of my life.

Being Her chaste slave is my first thought in the morning, as the snug chastity cage reminds me. This normalcy invades my morning routine with daily maintenance of the Holy Trainer cage. Throughout the day i am reminded of Her control over Her cock and balls as the cage rubs or slightly pinches when i enter a car or take a seat, or countless other normal, daily activities. And, it is my last thought at night as i feel Her cage against my leg when attempting to sleep.

It is nearly unimaginable to me that i would have a Keyholder that lives over 700 miles away. i only see Mistress Ayn during three weekends a year as the house boy at the FemDom Mansion where i serve Her and Her guests as a sissy maid, or as a BDSM submissive, or as a toy for Their amusement, or many other creative situations that Mistress Ayn artfully conjures during my stay. When at home, i religiously check my email hoping to receive a command from my Keyholder, despite it involving something frustrating, or embarrassing, or subjecting me to Her devious control.

Mistress Ayn seems interested in continuing as my Keyholder. She randomly sends emails with orders for me to remove Her cage and perform various activities – mostly to tease, edge and deny Her cock, or sometimes to edge to a ruined orgasm, and very infrequently to edge to orgasm. And, always to immediately return Her cock to Her chastity cage.

W/we seem to be comfortable in this “relationship,” which She often describes as “indefinite,” as in indefinite chastity. W/we seem to be in a mutually rewarding relationship, Mistress Ayn as my trainer and Keyholder and me as Her submissive, chaste slave. And, for now, that seems to be the way W/we want it to be.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#6877 - 09/23/19 01:52 PM Re: Trials and tribulations of a chastity slave. #11 [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
Obviously not something for a married man. Haha.

#6897 - 09/23/19 10:37 PM Re: Trials and tribulations of a chastity slave. #11 [Re: Jiminhales]

Veteran

Depends on the marriage . . .

#7020 - 09/26/19 05:22 PM Re: Trials and tribulations of a chastity slave. #11 [Re: Mistress Ayn]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

I think chastity is a beautiful thing and takes the D/s relationship deeper. Loss of control is highly erotic and required surrender is wonderful. To possibly solve the Turtle problem we are looking on getting a custom "Athletic supporter" type of chastity device custom made after I recover which would be locked on permanently. It would cover the clit and balls with a cup and straps around the body with a custom designed locking mechanism and no way out. With weekly cleanings and enough holes in it it might work out and I have been told this will be permanent. No access and no way to even touch any of my parts which I can do now. I can imagine what that will be like and am ready to surrender.

#7032 - 09/27/19 04:09 PM Re: Trials and tribulations of a chastity slave. #11 [Re: teddymishka]

Veteran

I want to know if this solution works once it's tried. Of course, you will be in My thoughts next week. Big hugs.

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (LAN, Swinburne, artiemus1, Domina M, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, Cheyenne, Chi61, nysubjack, TheDriver, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, Soapy, langerr, international, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, midlet, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, ztrade, Jogo, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32005 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina