by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#6393 - 09/06/19 11:51 PM The end of my sandwich days
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
It hasn't officially happened yet, but I figure that I will no longer be in my fantasy sandwich between Mistress Ayn and Cheyenne by the end of the weekend... However, looking up at them from below is probably proper and a nice view anyways.

I guess I will just have to be comforted by the fact that I get to look up at Mistress Ayn while actively kneeling at Her feet on Monday... *sigh* such is my life...

#6396 - 09/07/19 01:55 AM Re: The end of my sandwich days [Re: AspX]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

You have a session booked with Mistress Ayn? That is awesome. I am sure it will rock. One of these days, I'd love to go to Atlanta and, film with her. (If she is interested, of course.) I hear Atlanta has a pretty hopping FemDom scene.

#6400 - 09/07/19 02:58 AM Re: The end of my sandwich days [Re: Cheyenne]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
I'm from Tampa, but I get up to Atlanta often. Mistress Ayn and her crew at Atlanta Dungeon are some of the best mistresses I've ever seen. The clips from Atlanta Dungeon are great, they would be even better with you in them!

#6401 - 09/07/19 07:18 AM Re: The end of my sandwich days [Re: Cheyenne]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Mistress Ayn is awesome as a Domme and we have incredible chemistry. In fact, this board is actually responsible for our relationship.

As much of a slut as I am, I usually dedicate myself to a particular Domme in a city and for Atlanta that was Mustress Ultra Violet (who is also amazing). But, after talking D/s philosophy and joking/playing around on here for about a year I decided we had to meet... And it was mind-blowing even though it was a hotel session in DC rather than at Atlanta Dungeon (which is also going to be the case this time).

At this point, also based on various conversations and ideas born on this board, I have probably seen ten different current, former and affiliated Sisters of Atlanta Dungeon all over the country without ever being disappointed, but coming to AD to see Mistress Ultra Violet or Mistress Ayn (who I now considering to be my co-Atlanta Dommes) always turns into something ridiculous.

As for shooting with Her, if she agrees I know it would be special. As part of my visits with Her, I am generally "forced" to watch and edge to content from aynrules.com leading up to and after being denied in session (posting about it each day on Twitter) until She decides i have had enough (the key being Her deciding i have had enough because i can never get enough M8stress Ayn). So, I have seen a ton of Her clips and that little Texas twang in Her voice while She tanunts and verbalizes on film is not to be missed... Plus the chemistry between those Dommes (i especially love Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha together) just jumos off the screen, so if you add in your abilities as a film maker it might actually melt the hard drives.

#6414 - 09/07/19 05:17 PM Re: The end of my sandwich days [Re: AspX]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By AspX
It hasn't officially happened yet, but I figure that I will no longer be in my fantasy sandwich between Mistress Ayn and Cheyenne by the end of the weekend... However, looking up at them from below is probably proper and a nice view anyways.

And when you fall out of the sandwich you will find yourself in the No Man's Land between Cheyenne and ericam. Hope you like shrapnel.

#6438 - 09/08/19 10:09 AM Re: The end of my sandwich days [Re: The Thomas]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Well... I am there now so we shall see but I doubt it will be long before ericam passes me as well

#6470 - 09/09/19 09:02 AM Re: The end of my sandwich days [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I would love that!

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#6588 - 09/12/19 03:35 PM Re: The end of my sandwich days [Re: AspX]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Congratulations! You had a very interesting post earlier I could very much relate to, but I was very busy with a project of my own, so had no time to chat. I am taking a vacation, on return I will post more. All's well that ends well!

#6674 - 09/17/19 02:21 AM Re: The end of my sandwich days [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

See what happens Cheyenne... Ya pass me up and Domina.ms takes the "Top Posters" box away

You should think about that young Lady *waggking my finger because I know I am a thousand miles away and can get away with it*

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (international, Bruce88, Cheyenne, Soapy, Domina M, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, TheDriver, Chi61, ztrade, LAN, artiemus1, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, langerr, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32062 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas