Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#6630 - 09/15/19 08:31 AM In Love With Your Domme?
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Are you in love with your Mistress? During, and after sessions, many of my subs profess their undying love for me. Do you fantasize about dating or having a relationship with your Domme, outside the dungeon.

#6636 - 09/15/19 11:48 AM Re: In Love With Your Domme? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
Shurely, i do fancy my mistress - a lot, but a reality check helps... A kind of friendship could be in reach - but it'll still be based on transactions. It's kind of her job to make men feel welcomed, although they will be treated badly and painfully by her. So: don't invest too much feelings; you're allways be one of many.

Edited by Slv4u (09/15/19 11:49 AM)
Edit Reason: Typo

#6637 - 09/15/19 11:59 AM Re: In Love With Your Domme? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
Nope can’t say I have. I find them attractive. Love the things they do in a session. Just not interested in a relationship outside the sessions.

#6639 - 09/15/19 01:46 PM Re: In Love With Your Domme? [Re: Slv4u]
madman1_rug Online   content

Loc: OH
Happened to me too after a few years with my Domme, I got treated badly as the years went by. Lesson learned. By the way no money was exchanged and she did treat me as a friend not as a client. Even though I wanted to tribute her and she declined. That was many years ago.

#6642 - 09/15/19 02:15 PM Re: In Love With Your Domme? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Not like a romantic love, but certainly a domme crush!
For me it's like being in love but not quite the same. I'm never so intimate with a domme that I fall in genuine love with her, but i've seen mistresses who after sessioning with them I feel butterflies in my stomach just thinking about them.

Unlike normally falling in love though I understand it is strictly a fantasy and not a relationship i'd ever push for in reality.

#6643 - 09/15/19 03:15 PM Re: In Love With Your Domme? [Re: AssSniffer1999]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

In two cases... very infatuated. But I knew based on my circumstances and the circumstances of both ladies it could never happen.

In both cases I was in deep, deep subspace. In both cases I became a friend, a confidant for their vanilla careers. In both cases I was invited to their homes, shared meals, helped run errands with them both. Again, in both cases I received special privileges and access to them in ways I can’t describe. (With neither lady was I a lover or boyfriend.)

One retired around a decade ago and has a thriving vanilla business. The other is the only Mistress I see, rather sporadically now, and she is basically under-the-radar involved mostly in her vanilla career.

Still... they haunt me. But it was, is, impossible.

#6648 - 09/15/19 10:37 PM Re: In Love With Your Domme? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
I love many Dommes, but I've never been "in love" with any of them.

I lust after them, am enamored by them, I love the worshipful feelings they induce in me and I love the anguished states they draw out of me. Some I have considered friends. And, I love my friends.

I've certainly fantasized about having some kind of relationship with some Dommes outside of formal sessions, but that's doesn't necessarily imply I'm "in love".

Perhaps my definition of "in love" is tainted. Or perhaps it lack a sufficiently rigorous definition upon which people can agree. But, to me it's at least associated with a jealous desire to occupy a unique/special/privileged place in their lives. In some ways it runs opposite to submission where I want to be of service to someone who has no return obligation to give me a central level of attention. I don't need to be their one and only to feel fulfilled in my role. I'm way past being susceptible to feeling jealous; I only want the people I love to be happy.

A pet can love it's master and vice versa. That can be powerful and real and special and meaningful and entirely different from being classically "in love". Just my opinion.

#6661 - 09/16/19 07:56 PM Re: In Love With Your Domme? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Oh my, MsRoseWoods. That is a loaded question and I have enjoyed reading some of the guy's answers.

From my experience it seldom ends well and I discourage the "true love" type of feelings. A Domme Crush is fine. Infatuation is expected and cultivated. We Dommes walk a fine line with our subs' emotions sometimes and it takes an ethical Domme not to lead a sub on for financial gain or some other type of control outside the Dungeon. Just my 2 cents.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#6662 - 09/16/19 07:57 PM Re: In Love With Your Domme? [Re: tabula]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Very well put.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#6670 - 09/17/19 02:06 AM Re: In Love With Your Domme? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I have loved several Dommes over the years and each one still holds a piece of my heart. One in particular completely broke all Domme/client barriers and fell in love with me as well... At its peak, our relationship was as much Girlfriend/boyfriend as Domme/sub. However, even in all of those relationships I was poly and still saw other Dommes just as those Women saw other subs.

As for relationships outside the dungeon, I have a lot of those with Dommes but they are more friendships and/or service based rather than romantic.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (CelesteTaylor, Chi61, buffalo, langerr, Mistress Ayn, Soapy, Cheyenne, furfan, Domina M, ChicagoSlicker, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, TheDriver, DominaAdmin, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31021 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine