In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#6510 - 09/10/19 07:00 AM Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

My best friend is a Pro Domme in Manhattan. Despite the 115 miles, we get together, and share subs regularly. J and I specialize in different areas. She's a sadist, and strict disciplinarian.

She requires serious subs to undergo pain tolerance training, satisfying Her sadistic tendencies. I enjoy a man's suffering and sacrifice, but employ a more physiological approach.

We believe forcing our subs to serve us separately benefits our training goals. Excluding double sessions, have you ever served two Dommes at the same time. With or without their approval?

#6511 - 09/10/19 07:16 AM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: MsRoseWoods]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
Yes, without them knowing or until they did find out later on which didn’t end too well.

#6525 - 09/10/19 02:21 PM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: gimp]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
Sounds dangerous! You clearly like to live on the edge lol

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#6530 - 09/10/19 04:32 PM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: gimp]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
I'd like to hear the rest of the story. shocked

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#6532 - 09/10/19 07:25 PM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: Mistress UV]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Well I didn’t want to bore anyone with a long story. Anyway I used to see a Domme in my state for a few months. She was a sadist into pain no BS type classic Domme. While I was happy with her I did see another Domme a months later just a little bit in the next state over. She was more sexual fun type gothic Domme. These two dominatrix did know of each other in the business, but did not attend the same parties or run in the same circle. So I started to see them both once a month each. Well it was only a matter of time that gothic Domme saw marks on me that she knew she didn’t put on me and started asking about it. So I told her about my other Domme that I was seeing before her. She took it hard like I wasn’t happy with her sessions which I told her I am, just feel like changing it up at times. So then I figured I’d tell my other Domme about the gothic Domme to which she said why didn’t you tell me about it first I can do those things too. Things just got too awkward so I just stop seeing both. In hindsight I guess I should have just told them both up front about it first.

#6533 - 09/10/19 07:38 PM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: MsRoseWoods]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I'm ancient so I can really say, and it did happen, that I was used as a training sub by the legendary Mistress Belle De Jour twice, once on my third-ever session back in 1973 or '74. I worked a bit, part time, in college, and her sessions were $35 (!) for 45 minutes which was a lot for me back then. I'd call a lot, because she was so seductive on the phone, and she finally ordered me to "Get here today for a session with me and another Mistress!" Flustered, I said, "I barely have the $35 for you." She yelled, "That's fine, just get here anyway!" I got there, it was on East 13th Street in Manhattan, off of University Place, and Belle ordered me around and this Mistress in training (more like a sub) who I wasn't introduced to. The trainee was around for a half hour and then dismissed, but after that I had Belle all to myself for another half hour.

A decade later in the mid 1980s Belle was training a lady around her age at her apartment around East 17th or 18th Street. Again, the tribute was just for Belle but a bit higher... inflation I guess. Belle bailed out after 15 or 20 minutes and another Mistress (a former exotic dancer) who I knew filled in and instructed the trainee about what to do with me.

There were at least three other trainee sessions I was part of in the mid to late 1990s where I was called in, or asked, if I wanted another Mistress in the scene. In all of them the trainee left around halfway through the scene. I wasn't asked for a higher tribute. And I felt good about it since, I guess, the head Mistresses involved trusted me that I was a cooperative sub.

I feel very fortunate. Unique... sensual, erotic memories.

#6534 - 09/10/19 08:57 PM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: junglebeast]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

Having a trainee participate in session is a hot fantasy. Another fantasy is having mistress' vanilla girlfriends drop in on the session and either participate or act as an audience to my humiliation. Unfortunately, I have never had the luck to be involved in scenes like that. If anyone here has stories of vanilla girlfriend involvement in sessions, I'd love to hear them.

#6576 - 09/12/19 09:12 AM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: gimp]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
gimp,

I find this story both sad and infuriating. Professional jealousy is the worst! As professional Dommes, our subs are clients, not boyfriends or husbands. Why get jealous? Maybe it's my poly lifestyle or the fact that I work with a collective of Dommes, but I don't have any issue with someone seeing another Domme. Many times I recommend it. Most of us in our group work that way. Making a sub feel guilty for seeing another Domme is despicable. All they did was run you off and now they have both lost a client and you have lost two Mistresses that you enjoyed seeing for different reasons. Sad.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#6578 - 09/12/19 09:28 AM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: Zingish]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By Zingish
Another fantasy is having mistress' vanilla girlfriends drop in on the session and either participate or act as an audience to my humiliation. Unfortunately, I have never had the luck to be involved in scenes like that. If anyone here has stories of vanilla girlfriend involvement in sessions, I'd love to hear them.

I do this often. Some of my reviews include vanillas - although calling any of my friends vanilla is probably a stretch. I think it was the MindFuck called the party favor, but a friend brought a friend to the session and she was delightful. She was as excited as the sub. We were about to use the sub with strapons and her eyes lit up. I asked if she had ever used one and she said no but she would love to try. After a little coaching she was off to the races and I thought she and the sub were both going to have orgasms right there. It was a treat to watch. Incorporating vanillas over the years has been tons of fun.

Another one that comes to mind was having a sub meet me in a strip club. I texted him and told him I was running late. Shortly after a beautiful black woman that had been sitting alone in the club approached him and asked if she could sit with him because he looked like a nice guy and some of the other guys were hitting on her and making her feel uncomfortable. Of course he said yes. After a several minutes she asked him if he "wanted to get out of there"? She said she was going to a party and would he like to accompany her? He struggled with the idea and then it hit him - I had probably set the whole thing up - and I had.

By the way, zinglish, if you want this to happen, ask for it. There is usually a small tribute or gift required. Having friends simply drop in on a session is really a fantasy. If you have a regular Mistress there are ways to do this and still have it be a surprise.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#6581 - 09/12/19 11:06 AM Re: Sessioning With Mulltiple Dommes [Re: Mistress Ayn]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Well I was young then and this was in the early 2000 time period. They were my first two Pro Dommes at the time so I really didn’t have that much experience at the time. I think they wouldn’t of had a problem if it was one of their own friends in their circle that they knew well, or played with at the same location. Since I didn’t really talk much to them we didn’t really know much about each outside of playing. I really try not to get too personal with any pro Domme as I not interested in anything outside the session.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
288 registered (Boucheron, Domina M, Mistress UV, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, langerr, porkster, jadreg13, Soapy, Cheyenne, Natasha Strange, denali, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, Chi61, sheba322000, furfan, international, Ms_Gia_Peccato, buffalo, Lady Bellatrix, Bruce88, Dominions, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, tosser, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, CelesteTaylor, Madam Jess, midlet, Bound ashtray Man, kefxb24, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, marstoy, broom, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, Mistress Ayn, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30484 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova