by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#4881 - 08/05/19 06:36 AM Wrestling, kicking, etc
Footdude Offline

Great to see wrestling with its own forum. Question for Mistress Samantha - or others:

Do you find that most dommes who offer wrestling also offer other similar pursuits? And is there often a connection between wrestling requests and foot fetishism?

I like both scissor holds/wrestling but also trampling, severe barefoot kicking, etc. To be kicked severely in the ribs, the rear end, the stomach, etc. I once had a domme kick me in stomach so much and so hard that I threw up. It was wonderful, but man is it rare and hard to find.

Just wondering your thoughts on it all. Thanks.

#5749 - 08/23/19 09:01 AM Re: Wrestling, kicking, etc [Re: Footdude]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Goddess Samantha is the expert on this since I believe she was one of the first to get into domination via wrestling/bodybuilding. (Or vice versa.) That has been a trend in the past few years, notably with Goddess Andrea of LA who was a female bodybuilder (https://www.andreauntamed.com) and, Goddess Severa, who is a true Amazon at 6' 5" barefoot and was an athlete, and has been a full fledged domina for some time (http://www.goddesssevera.com). I've served both, are wonderful, and true legends.

Annie, who Goddess Samantha knows, who is a bodybuilder and does wrestling/domination sessions and is another legend, but I never met her. (https://www.sessiongirls.com/Annie/profile)

My advice would be to check out sites for female bodybuilders. Many say they do non-competitive wrestling (they are dominant); scissors; and foot fetishes. The two top sites are www.sessiongirls.com and www.wb270.com. Email the ladies questions!

In the early 2000s I discovered the wb270 site for my Amazon roleplay and many of these ladies are naturally dominant, or in the past few years, more into fetish.

Good luck and report back!

#6521 - 09/10/19 11:55 AM Re: Wrestling, kicking, etc [Re: junglebeast]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Thank you so much for the info and compliments:) Yes, I have been at this for a while along with the others you mentioned. Annie is one of my best friends and we do doubles together very well;) If anyone has any questions or comments please always feel free to post here as this forum I moderate was made just for this:) I was happy it was made so it can have another avenue to find REAL Dommes that wrestle and are trained in BDSM, FETISH and the skill set that comes along with being a trained Domme! So please be careful for the ones that are NOT trained and say the know domination...It's not that simple...You can get hurt and not the way you want..lol..So check your Lady out, check reviews, current pix, website info, ect. to be sure of who you are getting. Good luck and WELCOME TO THE FORUM:)

#6547 - 09/11/19 12:59 PM Re: Wrestling, kicking, etc [Re: junglebeast]
langerr Online   content
Regular

Those are all good recommendations. I've also had several excellent domination sessions with Ripped Princess when she visits the U.S. twice a year. If you're looking for massive muscle and a woman who's twice as strong as you are, she's another possibility. And she's a total sweet heart, unless you ask her not to be.

https://www.wb270.com/eur/ripp.htm

Follow the link to her web site, click on the pull down menu titled "Freesection" then "Updates", where she posts lots of recent photos.

Moderator:  Goddess Samantha 
Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Boucheron, Cheyenne, Robert1218, international, Soapy, denali, Old_Timer_FL, Domina M, palmer, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, ztrade, LAN, HenryB, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, WestAugust, langerr, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32128 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria