DTLA Dominas
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#6539 - 09/11/19 04:25 AM My Latex VacBed--The first use
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
A few weeks ago my latex vacuum bed arrived. I have a particular play partner who likes to test drive all the newest toys I get, which is great for me because I can say, "Uuummm, lemme go look at the instructions again," and we can pick back up to the play level that comes from knowing someone so long.

The instructions were okay, but to me, seemed to focus on the frame assembly, which was pretty obvious to me, and less on the method to seal the top, not so obvious. I figured out the remaining little pipe was to role up the top and be clipped. While, I can have a mechanical mind when needed so I eventually made the connection, I am sure whomever else uses the vacbed will need to be trained by me.

I put down a long gym mat I use for wrestling--I mean you have to be comfortable outside of whatever specific torment I am doing, no? The vacbed did compress down to every little line on my sub's skin, which I loved, and I chose the semi-transparent option so I could see a lot more of what was going on, though he could not see anything after the compression.

I worried that the extra hole, I ordered for the cock to be outside the bed, would lead to air leakage. Nope, not at all. It stretches and seals at the bottom of the whole "package" nicely. So this works perfectly for my playmates who love heavy bondage, cbt and/or tease and denial. It is excellently set up for electrics, clips, cock whipping, ball stretching, sounding, and, of course the Tremblr milking machine. (The latter of which seems to be behaving after my initial difficulty.)

I am pretty pleased with my new vacbed, though I don't think it is for everyone, only those who have a strong bondage and latex fetish--there are enough, but not everyone. With all the work to set up (and it is a BITCH to clean after) not something I would trot out as a surprise in an hour session. I am happy to explore it more with those already lined up to use it.

#6609 - 09/14/19 06:41 AM Re: My Latex VacBed--The first use [Re: Domina M]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Been in one before and it is an overwhelming and awesome experience. Your subs will be very lucky to experience it, especially with your creative mind adding layers of sensations onto the total inability to resist whatever you wish to do.

#6621 - 09/14/19 09:12 PM Re: My Latex VacBed--The first use [Re: Domina M]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

I am a serious bondage slut and have been lucky enough to experience a vacuum bed bondage session. It is extremely challenging to endure, especially when combined with some of the other activities you describe in your post. I was absolutely immobilized, couldn't move an inch. I can't even imagine having a milking machine used on me while in a vacuum bed.

I know a toy like that is very expensive, and difficult to properly use. Your subs are very fortunate to have such a well equipped, skilled and extremely beautiful Mistress to serve.

#6750 - 09/19/19 01:32 AM Re: My Latex VacBed--The first use [Re: AspX]

Enthusiast

For me I love the isolation of the cock and balls. It is very objectifying. I find with this I can use it for 2 or more hours at a time.

#6751 - 09/19/19 01:33 AM Re: My Latex VacBed--The first use [Re: nysubjack]

Enthusiast

Well thank you! I am enjoying this journey as well.

#6753 - 09/19/19 01:39 AM Update [Re: Domina M]

Enthusiast

So far so good. My assembly and disassembly time is getting better, though it still does take a considerable amount of time--especially the cleaning.

The latex, I must say, is one of the most amazing I have ever experienced. It is amazingly silky. This does make me super afraid of running my finger through it. I will at some point in time, though I hope later than sooner. I may order some back up sleeves so I am not without it.

#6761 - 09/19/19 06:47 AM Re: My Latex VacBed--The first use [Re: Domina M]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
OMG... I can't imagine spending two hours in a vac bed... I’ve loved my experiences but for me, I would expect that panic would set in at some point in that level of bondage over that much time (I have experienced that with trying to stay bound in a sleepsack overnight.

#6772 - 09/19/19 11:25 AM Re: My Latex VacBed--The first use [Re: AspX]

Enthusiast

I do have a reputation for being a "gentle" dominatrix, but . . . I am just gentle into coaxing subs into going much farther than they ever thought.

I pride myself in the trust getting my sub through the "freak out" parts.

#7455 - 10/11/19 04:55 PM Re: My Latex VacBed--The first use [Re: Domina M]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I seek intensity and I am sure this is uber intense but I cannot imagine being able to hold it together for 2 hours in total sensory deprivation. Can you say how you get your sub through the “freak out “ parts?

#7462 - 10/12/19 02:02 AM Re: My Latex VacBed--The first use [Re: buffalo]

Enthusiast

Part of being a top is making sure your bottom knows he or she is safe. Sometimes that is as simple as some soothing words.

To be honest, it is has been a long long time since I have had a slave freak out in a session. I do think I have become pretty good at judging people and I do say, "Nah, you are not ready for that," or "You don't really want that" a lot. I usually suggest something similar to what ever is being requested or a lesser amount of whatever. In the end the sub usually agrees with me. Being an ambitions sub is great, but I am here to keep things fun and safe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Cheyenne 
Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (porkster, Soapy, Chi61, TheDriver, langerr, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27084 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix