by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#6281 - 09/05/19 07:16 AM Fetish List
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I'm constantly asked if I'm into this, or into that. It seems like no matter what interests I list, someone asks if I'm into deep sea bondage with forced starfish insertion! shocked

This brings me to pose the question, what are you looking for on a Domme's interest-fetish list?

#6288 - 09/05/19 08:27 AM Re: Fetish List [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
Strapon, smoking, sounds. I am open to spit, body worship and forced consumption of almost everything but poop.

#6300 - 09/05/19 11:45 AM Re: Fetish List [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
One more thing. Sometimes there are legalities involved. Strapon play, anally, is against the law in certain states/areas. So it may not be listed as an interest even though it is widely popular.
So if I see a short lists of interests but a large list of equipment then I can read between the lines.
A listing that included: Many toys and sizes, doesn’t make me think she has a lot of paddles. Just an FYI.

#6320 - 09/05/19 05:57 PM Re: Fetish List [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Personally I always prefer to see some kind of separation between "Love it" and "Like it" for fetish/kinks lists. Like a good example is i've seen dommes who on their website bold the fetishes that they view as one of their "specialties" or favorites.

#6323 - 09/05/19 06:48 PM Re: Fetish List [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

Just for the record, I'm not into deep see bondage with forced starfish insertion. Basically, I'm looking for dominas who emphasize sensual domination, and who create sensuous role plays I do love CBT on the corporal side of things. But overall, I'm not a fan of heavy corporal.

#6327 - 09/05/19 10:37 PM Re: Fetish List [Re: MsRoseWoods]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

You have posted a great series of interesting questions and topics. It sounds like you are conducting some market research for you social media promotional efforts. Great questions, appreciate the chance to offer an opinion.

I like to see a list that is as specific as possible, without of course taking risk with LE. For example, if a Domme enjoys bondage I appreciate knowing if she enjoys all bondage or has a specific favorite type (leather, metal, rope, latex etc.) I am a huge bondage slut so that's important to me.

Often I can get a pretty good idea of a Domme's interest from her list of equipment and even more so from any pictures she has on her site that include equipment and furniture.

One other thing, while I suppose some Dommes are honestly into "everything", I find a long list of just about every fetish or favorite play to be unhelpful. I mean, EVERYTHING can't be a favorite!

I also appreciate a list of what a Domme is NOT into so that I a not wasting her time or mine by reaching out to her to try and arrange a session that she has no intertest in doing.

Again, thanks for posting some interesting questions, you make the board interesting and fun.

#6335 - 09/06/19 06:45 AM Re: Fetish List [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Bladezeus Online   content
Occasional

Areas of Interests, clothing they'll wear, clothing for subs are all things I look at.

I also REALLY like limits, not the generic "nothing illegal" statement, but truly stating, You do not do XXX...

I think that's becoming critical, as most slaves understand if X is legal in a particular state, and realize not to ask, etc, but beyond that, what's completely not gonna fly with you.

Pictures of things can send message that words can't say, and get points across as well, so that could be important.

thanks, great questions

#6336 - 09/06/19 07:01 AM Re: Fetish List [Re: nysubjack]

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By nysubjack
You have posted a great series of interesting questions and topics. It sounds like you are conducting some market research for you social media promotional efforts. Great questions, appreciate the chance to offer an opinion.

Again, thanks for posting some interesting questions, you make the board interesting and fun.

Thank you. I'm a Mistress who thrives on interaction with my subs and lifestyle slaves. My style of domination has a strong psychological component.

I'm going to get into a sub's head, one way or another!

#6337 - 09/06/19 07:31 AM Re: Fetish List [Re: Bladezeus]

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Bladezeus

I also REALLY like limits, not the generic "nothing illegal" statement, but truly stating, You do not do XXX...

I think that's becoming critical, as most slaves understand if X is legal in a particular state, and realize not to ask, etc, but beyond that, what's completely not gonna fly with you.

thanks, great questions

Thanks. I'm curious. Are you more interested in learning which activities are illegal in a Domme's particular state, or knowing Her personal limits?

I have several limits. They involve personal preferences, illegality, and activities that are fundamentally unsafe.

#6350 - 09/06/19 10:01 AM Re: Fetish List [Re: Bladezeus]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello bladezeus,

Interesting that you would say you like posted limits. A couple of years ago I decided to add My hard limits to the application in hopes of cutting down on the number of people that request certain activities that I won't participate in.

I think it's helped a little. I still get the random email from someone that hasn't read one thing and is so used to being told "no" that they just send a copy and paste email to any Domme that strikes their fancy. Mostly this is full toilet guys.

It has definitely cut down on the AB and age play requests. My list of don'ts is pretty short.

My hard limits: scat (hardsports), blood play, age play, incest play, adult baby and intimate sexual contact. Don't ask.

I should probably add "anything smelly". I have no desire to not bath or wear the same socks for a week to cater to someone's scent fetish. This seems to be requested more frequently these days.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, Soapy, cbtlover, Domina M, Cheyenne, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, CelesteTaylor, international, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, WestAugust, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32313 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling