by furfan
Today at 10:23 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
Today at 09:34 AM
Psychedelics and bdsm
by Soapy
Today at 09:33 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Deposit Lost from famous domme
by Domina M
Yesterday at 02:24 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/20/24 03:03 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#488 - 11/23/15 12:06 PM Mistress Ayn - adding my praise here on the Buzz
subz Offline

Loc: GA
I have posted several reviews of Mistress Ayn over the years of serving Her and want to add my praise in her new forum on the Buzz especially after our most recent session.

I agree with her other reviewers - her beauty, experience and intelligence are all exceptional but you must serve Her in person to truly appreciate how outstanding she really is. Truthfully, I can not compare Mistress Ayn to other dommes because ...well, I have served no others - when you serve the Best, no need to look elsewhere. She is always fresh, exciting and full of the devious unexpected which can be a little terrifying if you don't know your mistress very well ...and even more terrifying if you do know Her!

Mistress Ayn continues to grow in experience with each session and this latest encounter may have been one of the best yet. Though we hadn't sessioned in a while, she was down to business right from the start which was a break from Her normal relaxed warm up. With little pre-session chitchat hinting things were to be different this time, I was already trembling (yet, relaxed and safe at the same time because of all the past sessions) - maybe I waited a little too long this time?? How Mistress can do this so easily only shows how accomplished her abilities are. She is very aware of your head space and intuitively knows how to proceed to bring the most out your session time. I can assure you She is fully capable in finding just the right amount of stimulation from a sensuous touch to a precision strike to provide a session that you will not forget.

Back in the dungeon – I was not locked on the cross more than a minute before being introduced to a bit gag which I always thought looked better than the usual ball type, and for the first time felt it's much more controlling harder bite as it was firmly strapped on. I have mentioned in the past reviews that when a gag appears things were probably going to get more intense, so another simple switch so early in the routine of things had my mind racing with what devious things 'side one' was about to encounter. Was my building panic comforted when Mistress checked to make sure she could hear me give the safe word or did she just bring it up a notch letting me know I might be needing it so soon. It's all these little things done so naturally that activate your senses making Her sessions so intense but very professional.

I'll leave it to the readers imagination what devious tortures took place on side one, but will confess, I no longer wonder how beautiful Mistress Ayn looks when flogging her sub – there is this satisfied look of enjoyment – indescribable! While debating which side of her sub to torture the most and no intelligible input from the bit gag, Her decision was made – both sides! Side two's total surrender on the spanking horse still plays in my head with electrifying memories from the combination of both new and old devices it received from such an experienced professional. Certainly her ever expanding knowledge continues to improve Mistress's already excellent techniques. From any side, I fully recommend a session with Mistress Ayn and look forward to serving again soon.

#616 - 12/08/15 12:17 PM Re: Mistress Ayn - adding my praise here on the Buzz [Re: subz]
Martina Offline

I had a session recently with Mistress Ayn and I wanted to tell you how mind-blowing it was.
I hadn't seen Mistress Ayn in a year and I was a little nervous. After a warm greeting and a moment to prepare, she directed me to the exam bed and had me my place my feet in the stirrups. With Her permission, I arrived in chastity, so Mistress simply ignored my trapped, useless clitty. Mistress asked me how long it had been since Her sissy had been penetrated, and, sad to say, it had been awhile. So Mistress inserted a dilator to get me ready for what She had in mind. A dilator is like a butt plug, but it has no "neck" to narrow its width. The idea was to stretch my sissy pussy. Mistress told me to hold it in while she stepped away for a moment, but I led it slide out. When She saw what had happened, she spit in my face and slapped me, a moment of degradation that got me in the proper frame of mind for the rest of our session. Minutes later, Mistress replaced the dilator with one that delivered an electric pulse to my sensitive opening, and that really got my attention.she placed suction cups on my nipples to increase the blood flow and sensitivity. Then She removed her gorgeous black leather shoe and placed it over my nose and mouth, her delicious scent, and Her powerful pheromones, flooding my brain as the electricity continued to shock my sissy pussy.
Mistress unlocked my chastity cage and ordered me to the cross, where she bound my arms and legs and tied a string around my balls. Then She attached a bucket to my balls and slowly filled it with water, the weight gradually pulling them down. Then Mistress grabbed a flogger and went to work on my back, delivering stinging blow after blow as the water bucket swung and tortured my balls.
Foot worshipping was next. I keeled at her feet and kissed and licked Her shoes, feet, and legs, heaven for a foot-loving sissy slit like myself. Mistress then had me lie on my back while She smothered my face with her warm, fragrant feet.
Mistress then had me sit up while She spoke with me about my future. She noticed my tiny, flaccid cock and told me that the long-term chastity she required of me would make my thing atrophy and shrink, so it would be nothing more than a cult. We discussed female hormones, which within weeks would ensure I would never have an erection again.
Soon Mistress was ready for Her finale. She put me in a swing, facing up with my hands ands legs bound. On my cock She placed a device that gently contracted every few seconds, but not enough to get me off. Then She showed me Het newest toy, a large flesh-coloured strap on I will probably never forget. It hurt at first, and I whispered. But soon I had adjusted, and She eased it in and out. When it was in deeply, she pressed against me and I could feel the stretchy softness of her body suit. Seconds later, Her assault had the intended effect, and I came in a wonderful explosion. She said it is the best kind of orgasm, to come from being fucked like that, while looking up into her stunningly beautiful face.
Mistress had warned me that I might not come, and that if I did I would have to something for Her. Then She removed my condom, emptied its content into my mouth, and smiled as I swirled it around my mouth and swallowed it.
Mistress Ayn is amazing. I can't wait to serve Her again.
Sissy slut martina

Edited by Martina (12/08/15 02:58 PM)
Edit Reason: fix typos

#1181 - 03/10/16 09:26 PM Re: Mistress Ayn - adding my praise here on the Buzz [Re: subz]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
That is an AMAZING session. Thanks for posting it. I hope to session w Mistress Ayn one day!!!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#1301 - 04/20/16 12:14 PM Re: Mistress Ayn - adding my praise here on the Buzz [Re: subz]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
Thank you for the review. I have always wanted to see her, now I have to.

Shout Box

Who's Online
301 registered (painslut, Cheyenne, langerr, Domina M, strangefruit, CelesteTaylor, HellionCobRoller, midlet, furfan, Soapy, ChicagoSlicker, cbtlover, HenryB, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, palmer, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, TheDriver, Chi61, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, nysubjack, marstoy, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, GulfCoastal, buffalo, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, cbot, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, international, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31748 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Fetbot