by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#6132 - 09/02/19 04:37 PM Visual Motivation
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

With all the nudity, twerking, and overtly sexual content posted on twitter, do you expect these behaviors during sessions?

Does it make you want to schedule sessions with Mistresses who choose to show, and do more?

Do you find these tweets visually motivating, or are you repulsed by them?

#6133 - 09/02/19 04:52 PM Re: Visual Motivation [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I enjoy the visual stuff on Twitter. Some of it is tasteless.

If all I wanted to see was some skin there are easier ways to do that.

I like the full deal when I session. The psychology, the experience, the rules, protocols, submission.

Edited by Soapy (09/02/19 04:56 PM)

#6134 - 09/02/19 05:04 PM Re: Visual Motivation [Re: MsRoseWoods]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

I would have no expectation that a professional Domme would twerk or session naked. I have been with a few who chose to show more, but it was always there choice to do so and it was a complete surprise to me. Those occasions were also definitely the exception to the rule.

Perhaps I have been very fortunate in that most of the many Dommes that I have sessioned with have been very professional, smart and classy women. I couldn't in my wildest dreams ever picture one twerking for my visual enjoyment, not even in a T&D session.

For me, visual motivation is thigh high leather boots and a leather cat suit or corset. If not boots then killer stilettoes and some sexy garters and stockings. Greatest visual stimulation is seeing "that look" in her eyes!

Stay your classy self, Ms. Rose!

#6139 - 09/02/19 05:34 PM Re: Visual Motivation [Re: MsRoseWoods]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Thanks for the responses.

What do you believe the influence of twitter and it's thousands of so-called Dommes, be on Pro Domination as a whole?

#6140 - 09/02/19 05:37 PM Re: Visual Motivation [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
Thanks for the responses.

What do you believe the influence of twitter and it's thousands of so-called Dommes, be on Pro Domination as a whole?

More business, but aside from that it is probably making things worse. Findommes, more visibility to people who would want to attack it legally.,

#6142 - 09/02/19 06:36 PM Re: Visual Motivation [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
As someone who loves as much sexuality mixed into his femdom as possible, as a general rule, I love the overtly sexual femdom content. Obviously, there are ways to turn me off -- for example, I find twerking coarse and vulgar, and often a turn-off. But by and large, I very much enjoy nudity. If the visuals press all the right buttons, I absolutely am more likely to contact her

Quote:
do you expect these behaviors during sessions?

I understand that the internet and live sessions are completely different media, governed by different norms, laws, and ethics. No, I don't expect those behaviors in sessions. But I don't NOT expect those behaviors either, or at least, if she doesn't specifically mention them on her website (e.g., "I am never nude in live sessions"), I might inquire... Sometimes, I leave it as vague as, "I loved what you did in XYZ clip/insta/tweet/snap. If you are comfortable doing that in session, I'd love it... don't tell me the answer either way, I'd rather it be a surprise."

Edited by Swordfish (09/02/19 06:39 PM)

#6143 - 09/02/19 06:38 PM Re: Visual Motivation [Re: MsRoseWoods]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
No I’ve never session with those type of pro Domme and wouldn’t want too either. I suspect they marketed toward a different type of clients too.

#6147 - 09/02/19 09:16 PM Re: Visual Motivation [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
I haven't seen any dommes I've been interested in twerking on their Twitter, but overtly sexual content certainly doesn't turn me away from sessioning with a domme, but it also isn't top 3 in what influences my decision to session with a domme.

#6156 - 09/02/19 11:02 PM Re: Visual Motivation [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
With all the nudity, twerking, and overtly sexual content posted on twitter, do you expect these behaviors during sessions?

Never... Just because a Domme does something on camera that doesn't mean it is available to me in a session. I also never expect that if a Domme decides to do something in a session with me this time, it translates into her doing that in any future session.

Does it make you want to schedule sessions with Mistresses who choose to show, and do more?

All other things being equal (which they never are), my answer world be yes... I prefer Dommes who are less uptight about sex and play so if someone is more sexual in their posts, it is an indicator that they probably are a better match.

Do you find these tweets visually motivating, or are you repulsed by them?

Depends on the specific content, but more likely to be visually motivating... I am much more repulsed by money-grubbing pics or the general attitudes and statements by some Dommes (most of which they don't actually believe in my experience) than any pictures they post that is sexual in nature.

#6158 - 09/03/19 12:01 AM Re: Visual Motivation [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Ms Rose Woods,

I typically, and very much appreciate, when They are "being Themselves" as much as possible, because I find authenticity, even when it is a bit off the wall/crazy to be very alluring. Fakeness really puts me off.

As for the above actions, both in session and out. I absolutely think each Domme should decide for Herself and I strongly feel that I am the last person that should judge someone arbitrarily.

I bet there could be bdsm/fetish bizzaro world scenarios out there where even "twerking" would fit in somehow.... lol

po

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, Soapy, cbtlover, Domina M, Cheyenne, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, HenryB, broom, CelesteTaylor, international, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, WestAugust, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, denali, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32313 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn