04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#5566 - 08/20/19 05:35 PM Re: Preferred session length [Re: subjohn]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By subjohn
Two hours can seem like a long time and often a lot of money if you dont click.

Agreed. I usually recommend 90 minutes for an introductory session but will do an hour if requested. Two hours is the maximum I will do with a new client unless they have excellent references and a good list of interests that I enjoy.

Originally Posted By subjohn
I've also wondered if they want a 2 hour minimum so they can spend time talking. I had that happen once. We spend the first 15 minutes at least going over my kinks and stuff. I don't like a lot of chit chat before a session so I'm leery of mandatory session lengths.

I can't speak for others but personally I don't like a lot of talk before a session. It can take Me out of My headspace. If a newbie needs to be reassured by having a little discussion, fine but otherwise I like to get right to it. If the person is new to Me, I go over safewords and do a quick recap of interests and acknowledge limits while I am inspecting them, putting on cuffs, etc.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#5608 - 08/21/19 03:34 PM Re: Preferred session length [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
I usually do 2 hour sessions with my mistress i (try to) see on a regular base.
For a first visit with an unknown lady i chose 60 to 90 minutes max.

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I can't speak for others but personally I don't like a lot of talk before a session. It can take Me out of My headspace. If a newbie needs to be reassured by having a little discussion, fine but otherwise I like to get right to it. If the person is new to Me, I go over safewords and do a quick recap of interests and acknowledge limits while I am inspecting them, putting on cuffs, etc.

I second that!

When you've done several sessions already, you really don't need to talk a lot prior the play. Usually we smile, greet, hug for a second and than transform into the session. So just after a couple of minutes, i am already down on my knees, humilated verbally and lately by consumating her piss. Then i hand over her tribute, gifts etc. and serve her a glass of champaigne. We cheer, i give her a foot massage and after that, somtimes i am allowed to sugest some activities she eventually will consider. Then i am totally hers for the remaining time.
Afterwards, we finish up the bottle of champaigne and have a relaxed chat for quite some time. We talk about jobs, travel, familly, whatever... and hug again for goodbye.

#5627 - 08/21/19 10:05 PM Re: Preferred session length [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
But... But... I only like a lot of pre-session talk when its with You

I am so crushed...

#5628 - 08/21/19 10:22 PM Re: Preferred session length [Re: subjohn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I absolutely prefer long and drawn out "sessions" that last for days or even weeks. However, I have special sort of hybrid Pro/Lifestyle relationships with certain Pro Dommes that have a lot more service involvement than dungeon-style play. They all started as normal hourly play, but have somehow morphed into situations that extend way beyond what I could afford if it was a normal Pro/client per-hour session.

But, to better answer what you are asking... What I book for sessions is generally 90 minutes to 2 hours because that hits the limits I put on myself for the amount I will pay for a given visit/session. But, at the end, I still always want more and it is just my self-discipline that stops it from going on.

#5656 - 08/22/19 08:34 AM Re: Preferred session length [Re: subjohn]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

2-3 hours is perfect for me. I havent done a 1 hour session in years. It just feels to short to really get into it. Something ive started doing more of is a 2 hour session followed be dinner afterwards so maybe that counts for a 4 hour session. There is no play at dinner just god conversation maybe its aftercare. Not every domme is up for it but ive enjoyed that arrangement.

#5679 - 08/22/19 12:11 PM Re: Preferred session length [Re: Spark]
wolf Offline
Artisan

Because I would rather session more often I only do one hour. Also there are certain things I like to do in the session, so after we have. I have satisfied my immediate needs I feel satisfied.
All the best,
wolf

#6044 - 08/30/19 08:07 AM Re: Preferred session length [Re: subjohn]
sissy josephine Offline

i've basically only seen two Mistresses, and been lucky enough to have had special rapport with both.

i started with Mistress with 2 hour sessions 20 years ago, and on special occasions (birthday, anniversary) would extend to 4. And i'd done a few overnight.

When i see the incomparable Vinyl Queen, one of us will be travelling and it is not all that frequent, so my base for Her is four hours now.

i think i'm to the point now where my answer might be "infinite". Honestly, i can spend 8 hours with Mistress and miss Her the next day.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Soapy, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34487 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora