by Cheyenne
04/24/24 02:18 PM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#5762 - 08/23/19 01:46 PM Inexpensive chastity device.
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I often play with subs that are new to chastity and they understandably don't want to pay $100+ for a device when it might not be their thing. However, going with one of the cheaper devices can often be so uncomfortable that it ruins the experience for them.

One of My boys, paddles, discovered this company selling on Amazon and has been very happy with the device. They are stainless steel, smooth construction, have an internal lock, oval ball capture (usually only available in more expensive devices) and an easy close hinge that he says does not pinch - all for around $30. (He bought the Terrance model.) They also have different size cages, which I love. Nothing is worse than a cage that is too big. Erections are supposed to be uncomfortable.

Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/18726...web_18726899011

If any of you end up getting one, let Me know what you think.

Edited by Mistress Ayn (08/23/19 01:50 PM)
Edit Reason: added picture

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#5772 - 08/23/19 06:43 PM Re: Inexpensive chastity device. [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Thanks posting this useful information. You do seem very interested in chastity. The torments of such devices fall into 3 categories:

1] Sexual frustration due to the inability to orgasm
2[ The waking up in the middle of the night because the cage makes an erection hurt
3] Pinching and chafing from wearing the device

Obviously #1 is the intended function of the device. From this post and others I conclude that you wisely feel that #3 should be minimized as much as possible. Interestingly you do seem to want torment #2 to happen.

#5864 - 08/26/19 05:59 PM Re: Inexpensive chastity device. [Re: The Thomas]

Veteran

Yes, thomas, there is good pain and bad pain. I put #2 in the good pain category. Besides, all they have to do is make it go down and the issue is resolved. smirk

And we can add a #4 - having to sit to pee.

#5973 - 08/28/19 08:06 PM Re: Inexpensive chastity device. [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Addict

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Yes, thomas, there is good pain and bad pain. I put #2 in the good pain category. Besides, all they have to do is make it go down and the issue is resolved. smirk

And we can add a #4 - having to sit to pee.

Spoken like a true Ethical Sadist.

Here is a fantasy you might find entertaining. The client agrees to wear a device for say 3 weeks. After about 10 days he does a session with you which will include a lot of Tease & Denial with the device off. Then around day 17 there is another session with a good dose of T&D. However at the end of the session you hand him a book. It is an erotic novel, a very erotic novel. You order him to read the novel before the next session scheduled for the 21 day mark. At that session you will give him a test to see if he had has read it. If he passes the test he leaves the session with the device removed but if he fails he will remain in chastity for another week.

#5985 - 08/29/19 09:59 AM Re: Inexpensive chastity device. [Re: The Thomas]

Veteran

Good one. I have always loved your imagination. Remember the clip contest? I do. cool

#6030 - 08/29/19 10:34 PM Re: Inexpensive chastity device. [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Addict

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Good one. I have always loved your imagination. Remember the clip contest? I do. cool

I vaguely recall it. Memory is not as sharp as it used to.

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
306 registered (Soapy, Domina M, Lady Paradise, international, HenryB, CelesteTaylor, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, Cheyenne, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, TheDriver, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, broom, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32400 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine