by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#5888 - 08/27/19 06:18 AM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: Zingish]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
I’m not too far from Philly about 45mins. I heard on Max about her comeback. Perhaps I should check it out. Thanks

#5890 - 08/27/19 07:16 AM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: Domina M]
87pegged Offline

Loc: North Carolina
It’s excellent that you invest. We need more of that in the industry. I would love to do leather bondage (arm binder, sleepsack, etc). I’m finding many Dommes these days are investing in cheap Amazon toys.

It’s one reason why I ask if they are versed in rope. It helps me understand whether they are truly passionate about kink.

It really comes down to your interests in kink. For me it’s bondage. Bondage for me isn’t slapping some cuffs on with a clip which I feels like happens today

#5899 - 08/27/19 08:45 AM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: gimp]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I also saw Renee once when she was traveling. She is fantastic. Being 45 minutes away you should definitely go see her.

#5905 - 08/27/19 10:52 AM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: gimp]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I am sure there are many dommes who enjoy their skills. You probably have to look.

#5906 - 08/27/19 10:54 AM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: 87pegged]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Does no one have mentors anymore?

Don't tell me these dommes came out of the womb in leather diapers. One must have a teacher to learn basic things that are technical, not instinct.

#5921 - 08/27/19 05:05 PM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: Domina M]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
I’m sure they do. I guess it’s more about what’s popular these days.

#5930 - 08/27/19 06:46 PM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: Domina M]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
That’s exactly how I feel about rope and enemas. I always tell someone I am seeing for the first time that I am not into bondage for bondage sake but if she enjoys it then I’m fine with it which is true. And I have had some great intense sessions where I was slowing immobilised with rope and straps while being tortured with different implements. The building of the restriction and discomfort by an unrelenting Domme I loved and trusted made for a great session.

As for enemas I love strapon and always do a couple Fleets before a session but sometimes it isn’t enough so the Domme will administer a bag enema. It’s ok but not my favorite activity. As you say it takes up too much time although there is some humiliation involved with the Domme standing over me while I try to expel it all.

#6006 - 08/29/19 04:21 PM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: gimp]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
It's definitely an ease-of-use thing for me, though I love rope. There is something so intimate about the time it takes to bind (and unbind) someone properly. If I know we will be moving positions in a shorter timeframe, however, I am more likely to use cuffs.

Clothespins are great! They have a classic feel to them. I must say, I had a hard time finding wooden ones as opposed to plastic, so I now have a stock of both but gravitate to the former.

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#6018 - 08/29/19 07:24 PM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: Miss Adah Vonn]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Time is my biggest gripe about rope. I like/need to change a sub's positions every 20-30 minutes. Elaborate rope work just takes too much time to just have to undo it after that short a time. In pro sessions I prefer cuffs, mitts, chains, straps, etc.

I am with you on the clothespins. I prefer wooden too and only use the plastic ones when I travel or for use on a sub females due to sanitation. I've had pretty good luck finding wooden clothespins at Walmart and most recently I found some cool colored wooden ones at Target - in case you need to replenish your stock.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#6023 - 08/29/19 09:26 PM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: Mistress Ayn]
87pegged Offline

Loc: North Carolina
All good points. Never knew these issues with rope. We are all different and it feels like my interests are more difficult to find. I’m not looking for my entire session to be rope. If I can have one scene with rope then I am a happy person. I’m not looking for anything artistic. Just tightly tied.

I recall having a 2 hour session where I was in a lot of scenes. This mistress had a great play space but it all felt very rushed going from one scene to the next. Told her afterwards it felt rushed and I enjoy rope so she understood what I was looking for.

I have always visioned bondage to be tight. Difficult to move. Whether it’s by rope or other gear. If you are not versed with rope but have great gear then I would be fine with this trade off. When you have no rope skills and crappy gear then this is where my annoyance starts. This is where I see many new mistress transitioning. This is why I ask if a mistress is experienced in rope or not. Just to get the idea of what their true passions are. My opinion is a good mistress would like to learn.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
312 registered (HenryB, Soapy, gfred1, palmer, marstoy, broom, international, Chi61, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, buffalo, Stern Miss Lea, Old_Timer_FL, shlem, Cheyenne, langerr, nysubjack, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, artiemus1, 2Balls1Cock, T-bone, CelesteTaylor, zeta, Domina M, tosser, cbtlover, Mistress Tissa, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Gil, The Thomas, EvedLeNashim, TheDriver, Violetwand, WestAugust, painslut, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32881 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn