Atlanta Dungeon
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#5854 - 08/26/19 12:44 PM Took things for granted when I was younger
87pegged Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Unsure if this is true for many out there but there is a real struggle for me to session. I have some local options however haven’t found someone with the right chemistry. If I see the word findom I vomit. When someone does not have any rope experience (finding this true with many new Prodoms) then I will pass on the session.

Back in my teens I would browse various Prodoms websites and would get excited to one day session with them. It would never occur to me that these same people could move to a different city or retire. 15 years later and after having a few sessions it’s challenging to find someone. Makes it impossible when classified sites closed down so experienced Doms who once visited my area no longer do due to uncertainties of income and expenses.

Unfortunately I do not travel a lot.

Curious if anyone else is having a challenging time finding someone to session with. Pretty sure I’m not the only one

Thanks for chiming in

#5856 - 08/26/19 01:01 PM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: 87pegged]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
It is not as easy as the old days. I myself have a smoking fetish. 15-20 years ago if I was going to Cleveland, 95% of the Dommes smoked. Now there are 1/3 of the Dommes available and only a few smoke. Smoking is not my only interest but the field has been narrowed greatly.
Funny thing, 20 years ago strapon was an area Dommes didn’t go in most sessions. Now it is hard for them to avoid. Times have changed.

#5859 - 08/26/19 01:16 PM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: Jiminhales]
87pegged Offline

I don’t smoke but I am in the industry so I understand your struggle. Times are definitely evolving. Never expected it in the link world. It honestly feels I had a lot of missed chances in the past.

#5863 - 08/26/19 05:54 PM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: 87pegged]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By 87pegged
When someone does not have any rope experience (finding this true with many new Prodoms) then I will pass on the session.

Rope does seem to be a dying art form in the Pro community. I am among those that don't have the patience for it - preferring leather bondage. I don't know where in NC you are, but Simone Kross visits some NC cities and she is very skilled with rope.

Originally Posted By 87pegged
Back in my teens I would browse various Prodoms websites and would get excited to one day session with them. It would never occur to me that these same people could move to a different city or retire. 15 years later and after having a few sessions it’s challenging to find someone.

I was just talking with someone the other day about how trends in session requests change over time. There was a time when I could go weeks without a request for strapon. Now it's on almost everyone's list of requests. Since trends appear to be sub driven, I never really thought about what it's like to be on the other end and see one of your interests die because as new Dommes are trained, that is not part of the training. In my conversation we were specifically talking about medical fetish, which to us seems to be in a down trend. If subs quit showing an interest in it, I can imagine that less and less Dommes will take the time to learn how to do it, making it harder for a sub with that fetish to find someone to session with. Interesting topic.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#5869 - 08/26/19 07:28 PM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: Mistress Ayn]
87pegged Offline

Simone Kross is great. I did see her when she was in Charlotte. Quite difficult to make the drive and go back in a single day. First time I traveled that long for a session. Found the entire experience stressful.

Wouldn’t mind experiencing leather bondage. Requires an investment in gear. Lately I have been buying gear to take to sessions instead of having sessions. At the moment it’s the better investment.

Mistress Ayn you used to visit. Hoping you swing by

Edited by 87pegged (08/26/19 07:46 PM)

#5871 - 08/26/19 07:42 PM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: 87pegged]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
I know what you mean. Back in the late 90’s early 2000’s two big times Dommes I used to see tied me up more rather than now most just want use cuff and clip it on to the cross or bench. I get why they do it because it’s quicker than tying up every wrist and ankle when switching position. Also clothes pins hardly anyone used them for CBT nipples most slap or kick my balls. After being away for over 10 years I’m trying to make a comeback but no luck yet.

#5872 - 08/26/19 07:58 PM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: gimp]
87pegged Offline

Yup that as well. Slap some restraints on my wrist and call it bondage sleep

Love the process of being meticulous tied as well. Causes a great panic that my life is in someone’s mercy now

#5875 - 08/26/19 09:58 PM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: gimp]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By gimp
I know what you mean. Back in the late 90’s early 2000’s two big times Dommes I used to see tied me up more rather than now most just want use cuff and clip it on to the cross or bench. I get why they do it because it’s quicker than tying up every wrist and ankle when switching position. Also clothes pins hardly anyone used them for CBT nipples most slap or kick my balls. After being away for over 10 years I’m trying to make a comeback but no luck yet.

I don't know if you're near Philly, but Mistress Renee does elaborate rope work, among a ton of other specialties. My one session with her was memorable.

#5882 - 08/27/19 02:07 AM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: gimp]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I love rope, but to be fair, a lot of clients don't want to take the time, and I respect that. I think most people would be more into rope and enemas if it did not eat such a large chunk of session time. I have some loyalists to those practices and that is good, however I have invested in a lot of rapid bondage devices to get the helplessness set up and on to the other activities. I am not complaining, I still find it all very interesting, but I can understand how a domme would not invest so much time in medical or rope training.

Conversely shibari and kinbaku has enjoyed a huge popularity here in Paris in the past few years--mostly in the lifestyle and male dom community smirk , but it's something. Now that my French is better I am going to sign up for some refresher classes. Who knows. I already have a suspension rig in my dungeon if it comes back in fashion.

#5886 - 08/27/19 04:59 AM Re: Took things for granted when I was younger [Re: Domina M]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
I usually do a 2hr session. Yes I do agree it’s time consuming. Even though they aren’t young these Dommes I’m guessing they don’t care for it or aren’t too good at it maybe. Or perhaps it’s not requested much anymore.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Cheyenne, Soapy, international, langerr, denali, TheDriver, Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, ChicagoSlicker, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27420 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

DTLA Dominas