Mistress Isadora
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#5804 - 08/24/19 03:46 PM Re: When did you notice your kinks? [Re: Jiminhales]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I have always had a natural attraction to all things D/s and BDSM related and like others have mentioned I loved and got excited while watching Wonder Woman or seeing women tied up during some kidnap scene long before I knew what it was. Same goes for Samantha's outfits on Bewitched and just seeing those beautiful legs. However, I do have a couple of kinks that I know exactly when they occurred.

One was my fetish for women wearing Orange which came from my college days and watching all the hot college girls going to games wearing it followed by the always Orange upskirts of the cheerleaders as they kicked, were lifted or thrown in the air.

The other is my fetish for foot tattoos, which was driven into me in an instant during my only session with Athena Fatale. She started it by ordering me to my knees to kiss her foot, which had a beautiful tattoo on the top of her foot, perfectly framed by a pair of high-heeled pumps. The ritual of starting a session by kneeling and kissing the Dommes foot has always been powerful to me, but to kiss not just skin but how a Domme had chosen to decorate it gave me an electrical buzz that it is incredibly difficult to describe. Ever since that night, it has been one of my biggest fetishes.

#5833 - 08/25/19 10:45 PM Re: When did you notice your kinks? [Re: Jiminhales]
87pegged Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I have a few recollections that I was a submissive:
1 when I used to watch cartoons and someone gets captured I would roll myself in a blanket to pretend I was tied up. That would explain my mummification kink

2 my cousin and I would always play cops and robbers. Always wanted to be the one arrested.

3. Seeing videos of strap on sex really made me want to try pegging. My first try was such a disaster that it made me question my entire self. After over a year I sessioned with a more experienced dom who explained to me many things.

#5836 - 08/25/19 11:49 PM Re: When did you notice your kinks? [Re: AspX]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I have a huge high heel and nude nylon fetish and was also totally obsessed with Elizabeth Montgomery ‘s legs. Same with Angie Dickinson.

#5838 - 08/26/19 06:48 AM Re: When did you notice your kinks? [Re: Jiminhales]
beta male Offline

Loc: New Jersey
I've felt submissive and inferior to women since I was 5 years old. In kindergarten I would often have fantasies about being naked in front of all the girls in the class and they were all laughing at me. Throughout elementary school I was fascinated by the "mean girls" that everyone was afraid of, even though they didn't know I existed. I would fantasize about them using me as their bitch, carrying their books, doing all their homework, and generally being abused by them. In middle school once, one of the popular girls was standing with her friends after lunch. She called me over and she told me to tie her shoe. I was so nervous, so I made a small joke and got down on my knees and tied it for her. She and her friends just walked away laughing leaving me there totally turned on. I was partnered once with that same girl later in high school for a project. In addition to being gorgeous with incredible legs, she was really smart and a great writer so she basically wrote the whole paper. A couple nights before it was to be turned in, she handed it to me and told me to take it home and type it and give it to her the next day. She would then make her changes and give it back to me to be retyped, treating me like her secretary. That girl was so demanding, it really turned me on. To this day I still fantasize about grovelling at her feet.

#5881 - 08/27/19 01:56 AM Re: When did you notice your kinks? [Re: beta male]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I was also fascinated by the tough girls who had a reputation for fighting boys and kicking ass. I never had any encounter with them however and seem to remember talking to one of them once and she was very nice. I can picture them in my mind now and wonder what happened to them.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27279 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina