by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#5706 - 08/22/19 04:01 PM What do you do if there is a misrepresentation?
subjohn Offline
Occasional

I would like the members opinion on something. If you walk into a session and the mistress doesn't look like her photos or there is some other glaring misrepresentation what do you do? Do the session anyway. Walk out? Just curious.

#5712 - 08/22/19 04:22 PM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: subjohn]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

It's a trap! Run RUN!

#5730 - 08/22/19 07:37 PM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: subjohn]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Depends on how large the discrepancy is.

Almost everyone goes up and down 5 - 10 lbs here and there.

If the professional still seems interesting and I have had a good rapport in communications no problems.

However if it is like 20/30 lbs or more, or she is visibly much older than her pictures I would just say something diplomatic and walk away.

#5733 - 08/22/19 10:19 PM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: Soapy]
subjohn Offline
Occasional

I've never walked out of a session. I really don't think I have the balls for that. What diplomatic thing would you say that would allow you to just walk out?

I've never had it be really bad with appearance like being heavier or older or such nothing I couldn't live with so far. I did have a major disappointment with a dungeon facility though. It wasn't anything like she pictured on her website or described there. I had wanted things like suspension and a cock pillory and a few other things and she didn't have them but they were listed on the website. It bothered me through the whole session and it ruined it for me. When I asked her about it at the end she said she had moved and hadn't updated her website.

#5735 - 08/22/19 11:05 PM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: subjohn]
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
I've walked. I gave her half the tribute, and damn near ran out the door. She was at least 20 years older than her gallery photos. She was perhaps 40 pounds heavier, maybe more. Her place was a mess, and smelled like garbage.

I've had one other terrible experience with a mistress that had dogs in the dungeon. The carpet was infested with biting fleas. I couldn't get out fast enough!

#5736 - 08/22/19 11:33 PM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: subjohn]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Yeah i've never walked out either, I don't have the heart for it, i'd feel bad.

The only time where i've met up with a domme who kind of misrepresented herself was my first session with a pro-domme, she had it listed on her Eros ad that she was offering discounts for college students which is part of why I picked her. She didn't actually list her age, but had photos that made her look much younger to me (but didn't show a face). She also said in the advertisement she was very sadistic.

I show up and turns out she's in her late 40's or 50's! (Not assuming this from looks either, she said she had a son who was around 17...) Before we started she said she hoped I was alright with sessioning with a woman of her age and I flat out lied and said that I preferred dommes who were significantly older than me. I honestly would have been able to get over that initial shock of her age, if not for the fact that the session ended up being the most awkward experience of my life. She was the kindest, sweetest woman i've ever met, which doesn't exactly go well with my preferences in dommes and wasn't exactly what I was expecting (nor what was advertised). She gave me one little thwack with a riding crop that was old and dull as per her own admission, and even that she was hesitant to hit me with and asked if I were okay after the one hit, even after I said I was okay she was still very hesitant to give me too many smacks on the bottom with it. At the end of the session she ordered me to masturbate to an orgasm but I just couldn't, and to me it looked like she kind of looked disappointed or hurt by that. I repeatedly assured her that I enjoyed the session since I felt like it would be mean to tell her that I was completely disappointed by it.

After that session I learned my lesson to thoroughly research who I session with. My next session was far more better, it was in an actual dungeon studio, the domme looked better than she did in her pics if anything, and she was every bit as sadistic as advertised.

#5738 - 08/23/19 01:43 AM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: Poester]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Poester
It's a trap! Run RUN!

I’ve addressed this before, I think. It’s happened less than a handful of times to me over the years, most before online ads. If it is misrepresentation, or something doesn’t feel right, get out of there. It is a matter of safety. I’ve given half or all of the tribute, or nothing, depending upon the situation, if I remember correctly.

Again, safety first.

#5743 - 08/23/19 05:52 AM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: AssSniffer1999]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
Sucks that happened to you. I always wonder why not be up front about these things. Cause you are going to have a lot of one and done type clients that way.

#5751 - 08/23/19 09:45 AM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: AssSniffer1999]
subjohn Offline
Occasional

Thanks assniffer1999. It's good to hear I am not the only one that would have a hard time just walking out. Your situation sounded much worse than mine. You were a trooper to go through with it. I really don't know what I would do it if was that bad.

I do more research now too and I don't think I would see anyone that didn't post pics of their face.

#5752 - 08/23/19 09:50 AM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: Northstar]
subjohn Offline
Occasional

Wow. That is terrible. I never really thought about paying part of the tribute and then leaving as a way to get out of it more gracefully. What did you say when you walked out? That is the part that gets me. I just wouldn't know what to say to bow out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Soapy, Cheyenne, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, international, Bruce88, Domina M, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, TheDriver, Chi61, ztrade, LAN, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, langerr, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32080 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato