by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#533 - 11/30/15 03:51 AM What a Mistress Wears
Mistress_Genesis Offline
Artisan

Loc: Arizona
I have different types of outfits, that I fit toward the sessions. Domestic discipline? I may wear something retro, or a nightie. FemDom? A corset or something shiny. Foot fetish? Short shorts or a mini-skirt will be the lower half of the outfit. Wrestling? My wrestling suit, or something comfortable like yoga shorts and a tank top. Sometimes, there are requests for outfits from ad or website photos, or a sub is willing to purchase the fantasy outfit.

I am curious if the other Dommes vary their attire in a similar way, and about what submissives find are their favorite types of outfits.

#537 - 11/30/15 05:25 AM Re: What a Mistress Wears [Re: Mistress_Genesis]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

Mistress, every domina is slightly different. Years ago one would not dare to suggest what the Mistress would wear the first time serving Her for fear of being accused of topping from the bottom. In the past decade with dominas showing so many looks on their sites many, like you, are more flexible and dress close to what the activities or the roleplay call for. In my experience a couple of times when I became a longtime regular with a Mistress I was requested to buy a garment, even makeup, for a scene.

#540 - 11/30/15 06:56 AM Re: What a Mistress Wears [Re: junglepet]
Mistress_Genesis Offline
Artisan

junglepet, I mainly think about what would fit the scene, what is clean, what is comfortable, and My own whims. There have been days where I intended to wear something, like a special pair of stockings, only to have the previous session's sub snag them.

I have also had quite a few subs, shall one say, "spontaneously explode with glee?" For example, I have had My clothing hit by unexpected shooting bursts from restrained men several inches away. I don't mean while issuing JOI, where it's a predicted risk, and one can step back a couple of feet... but surprise situations.

That said, I entertain polite requests, depending on how they are phrased. A sub who tells Me he adores pencil skirts and throws in compliments about how My legs look in one that he saw in an ad, will likely see Me in a pencil skirt. A sub who shows up for a medical scenario, says something insulting and demands I change from a nurse costume into a "Mommy" nightie and corset, will, depending on age and experience, either learn a lesson, or be shown the door.

If someone wishes to purchase Me items that I like or find acceptable, I will wear those items. If they won't work, I will tell the sub beforehand, so he does not waste time and money on those items.

Originally Posted By junglepet
Mistress, every domina is slightly different. Years ago one would not dare to suggest what the Mistress would wear the first time serving Her for fear of being accused of topping from the bottom. In the past decade with dominas showing so many looks on their sites many, like you, are more flexible and dress close to what the activities or the roleplay call for. In my experience a couple of times when I became a longtime regular with a Mistress I was requested to buy a garment, even makeup, for a scene.

#546 - 11/30/15 03:38 PM Re: What a Mistress Wears [Re: Mistress_Genesis]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By Mistress_Genesis
I have also had quite a few subs, shall one say, "spontaneously explode with glee?" For example, I have had My clothing hit by unexpected shooting bursts from restrained men several inches away. I don't mean while issuing JOI, where it's a predicted risk, and one can step back a couple of feet... but surprise situations.
[/quote]

Indeed a hazard of the trade. The very young ones tend to be the worst. Hair triggers combined with a forceful trajectory = a mess ;-)

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#547 - 11/30/15 03:51 PM Re: What a Mistress Wears [Re: Mistress_Genesis]

Veteran

Unless I have a specific role play or request, I tend to wear what I want - which is usually corsets, stockings and heels or boots. Probably like you, I have a few favorites that I love to wear because they have that perfect mix of comfort and sexiness. Among my favorites is an underbust leather corset that I've had for years and it fits like it was made for me. There are other outfits that I have worn only once or just for photo shoots due to lack of comfort or I just don't like the way I look in it.

I will take polite wardrobe requests but prefer not to wear latex for less than a 2 hour session. Getting it on, getting it off and then cleaning it and getting it prepped to wear again can take another hour depending on the outfit.

I do a lot of medical fetish sessions and I have a latex nurse's outfit but I tend to wear My usual garb and put a lab coat over it. Then there is the "reveal" when the lab coat is removed.

Wardrobe can be a challenge when you have multiple sessions and need to change outfits. I am sure you can relate.

#553 - 11/30/15 06:06 PM Re: What a Mistress Wears [Re: Mistress_Genesis]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

Mistress Ayn,

I tend to enjoy it when Mistress does the sessions in stockings, corsets and heels. That said, I also love the unknown and rarely make special clothing requests for sessions.

I must say, your profile footer applies to me- this grown man is here crying because you are so far away. And, Mistress Genesis is so near, yet so far, as I can't get out to session often. Ah, the torment!

#555 - 11/30/15 09:41 PM Re: What a Mistress Wears [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress_Genesis Offline
Artisan

Yes, the colelge guys, and also the older ones who'd been so excited about something they almost never get to enjoy, that the rope goes on, or they put on sissy clothes, they sniff a shoe, etc... and, Old Faithful lives!

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Originally Posted By Mistress_Genesis

Indeed a hazard of the trade. The very young ones tend to be the worst. Hair triggers combined with a forceful trajectory = a mess ;-)

[/quote]

#556 - 11/30/15 09:45 PM Re: What a Mistress Wears [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress_Genesis Offline
Artisan

I don't have much rubber these days, but agree it can be an ordeal to get on. Same with new corsets, and some new shoes, before they're broken in.

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Unless I have a specific role play or request, I tend to wear what I want - which is usually corsets, stockings and heels or boots. Probably like you, I have a few favorites that I love to wear because they have that perfect mix of comfort and sexiness. Among my favorites is an underbust leather corset that I've had for years and it fits like it was made for me. There are other outfits that I have worn only once or just for photo shoots due to lack of comfort or I just don't like the way I look in it.

I will take polite wardrobe requests but prefer not to wear latex for less than a 2 hour session. Getting it on, getting it off and then cleaning it and getting it prepped to wear again can take another hour depending on the outfit.

I do a lot of medical fetish sessions and I have a latex nurse's outfit but I tend to wear My usual garb and put a lab coat over it. Then there is the "reveal" when the lab coat is removed.

Wardrobe can be a challenge when you have multiple sessions and need to change outfits. I am sure you can relate.

#560 - 12/01/15 12:07 AM Re: What a Mistress Wears [Re: marstoy]

Veteran

That's not the kind of crying I like, marstoy. you need to get out more and let one of Us make you cry for real . . .

#564 - 12/01/15 02:34 PM As a LEATHER fetishist [Re: Mistress_Genesis]
wolf Offline
Artisan

I have been very fortunate to have Mistresses honor my attire request.
There have been some who did not own LEATHER and i turned down their sessions.
it is a requirement for me that she wears LEATHER and I hope they own LEATHER long gloves and boots.

All the best,
wolf

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34557 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas