Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#5501 - 08/19/19 02:58 PM Preferred session length
subjohn Offline
Occasional

I know this is a subjective question but what is your preferred length to session? I started out doing one hour sessions and that eventually didn't seem long enough. Now I am up to usually booking 2 hour sessions and that seems about right for me for now. I m curious to hear from people that book even longer sessions. What do you get out of them that you don't feel you can get in shorter sessions? I am learning to relax more in session and I like drawing out the experience longer but i haven't exceeded 2 hours yet.

#5505 - 08/19/19 03:34 PM Re: Preferred session length [Re: subjohn]
BDSAIME Offline
Artisan

Loc: Paris, France
Good topic!

I still appreciate 1hr sessions, as it is enough for me to discover a new mistress and feel all the atmosphere and soul of her dungeon, feel what she has to communicate, what she has to give to her hearted clients.

But my new fantaisie is long term sessions.
Last year, I stayed for a 96hr roleplay at Warsaw Prison (if you're curious, I wrote a long article about it: https://www.bdsaime.com/post/my-experience-with-lady-daria-in-warsaw-prison ).

I plan to stay for another 24hr/48hr stay, certainly somewhere else.

What I like with these long term stays, is to really be mentally drained, be exhausted, way more than a few hours session could do. And the roleplay doesn't stop, not even at night, where you sleep with restraints. I consider my stay at Warsaw Prison more like a life experience than a BDSM session actually!

I still can have difficulties to really let go, even in BDSM sessions. That's also why I love such long sessions. I always come to break and let everything go eventually. I'm still a kid (25 years old), I guess the more I'll grow up, the more mature I'll be, the more laid-back I'll be in my life, the less hours I'll need to reach up to that point of genuine loss of control.

I guess I'm still that kid who empties the cookie jar but can't enjoy an elaborate dish the same way as a wise person could grin

Edited by BDSAIME (08/19/19 03:49 PM)

#5510 - 08/19/19 05:01 PM Re: Preferred session length [Re: subjohn]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
The longest i've done is 2 hours since that's as long as I can afford with tribute prices for trusted dommes in NYC, but even 2 hours go by so quick!
I figure i'm the type of sub who would enjoy very long sessions.

#5511 - 08/19/19 05:14 PM Re: Preferred session length [Re: AssSniffer1999]
BDSAIME Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By AssSniffer1999
The longest i've done is 2 hours since that's as long as I can afford with tribute prices for trusted dommes in NYC, but even 2 hours go by so quick!
I figure i'm the type of sub who would enjoy very long sessions.

You might consider looking at Eastern Europe!
With Lady Daria, in Poland, a 8hr session will cost you 450$. A 24hr session (roughly 12hr of play ± overnight) 690$. It is worth it even with the trip to Europe by plane.

And she is a very educated and intelligent woman with an incredibly equipped studio. It's not getting lower quality. As everything is cheaper in Poland and average salaries way lower than Western Europe/US, it still is great money for her.

But I noticed you English speaking guys often don't like to visit a pro-domme for whom English is not the primary language. Like she doesn't "sound" clever. For this point, I'm lucky not having English as a primary language I guess.

Edited by BDSAIME (08/19/19 05:16 PM)

#5512 - 08/19/19 05:17 PM Re: Preferred session length [Re: subjohn]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
Like most, I started with 1 hour sessions. Those seemed to fly by way too fast. Now my typical session is 3 hours long. The exception is if it's my first time meeting a Domme where I will do a 2 hour session and then evaluate if a 3 hour session would be productive. Previously, when I've done 3 hours in a first meeting, I found some Dommes kind of run out of steam or ideas. It takes a special person to torture someone with creativity and enthusiasm for 3 hours.

I'm all about building my endurance and learning to handle more grueling treatments. So, I imagine a 4 hours session with the right Domme is not too far off in the future.

I've dreamed of tag-team scenarios, where a series of Dommes, each subjects me to two hours of torture one after another for an entire day. I have a sneaking suspicion that this is one of those fantasies that might be better to remain as a fantasy. But who knows.

#5517 - 08/19/19 05:42 PM Re: Preferred session length [Re: BDSAIME]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Woah, only $450 for an 8 hour session? I wish I were European so badly! I'd only be able to session for 1 hour in NYC for $50 less than that i'm surprised she can turn a reasonable profit with those tribute fees. I'm definitely going to heavily consider going to Warsaw the next time I can take a vacation from work.
Even factoring in plane tickets a 24 hour stay at Warsaw would be equivalent to a 3 hour session in NYC lol, crazy how expensive this city is to just breathe air in.

I actually don't mind non-native English speaking dommes. The domme I most want to session with for the first time when I have the chance, has a fairly thick accent.

#5518 - 08/19/19 05:46 PM Re: Preferred session length [Re: tabula]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

While I don't get out to session very often any more, I prefer 3 hour sessions. Allows enough time to not feel rushed and for the Mistress to get in a nice variety of torments.

A favorite of mine is what I call an over lapping session. One Mistress gets me for the first hour, then is joined by another for the second hour. The first Mistress leaves for the last hour while the second finishes me off. OK, sometimes they're having so much fun that they both stay anyway and I've never complained about that!

Edited by marstoy (08/19/19 05:47 PM)

#5519 - 08/19/19 06:16 PM Re: Preferred session length [Re: AssSniffer1999]
BDSAIME Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By AssSniffer1999
Woah, only $450 for an 8 hour session? I wish I were European so badly! I'd only be able to session for 1 hour in NYC for $50 less than that i'm surprised she can turn a reasonable profit with those tribute fees. I'm definitely going to heavily consider going to Warsaw the next time I can take a vacation from work.
Even factoring in plane tickets a 24 hour stay at Warsaw would be equivalent to a 3 hour session in NYC lol, crazy how expensive this city is to just breathe air in.

I actually don't mind non-native English speaking dommes. The domme I most want to session with for the first time when I have the chance, has a fairly thick accent.

Yeah, I know that sounds crazy!

If you want to take a look by yourself, her rates are clearly displayed on her two websites
http://www.warsawprison.com/
http://www.ladydaria.eu/

#5520 - 08/19/19 06:57 PM Re: Preferred session length [Re: subjohn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I am 2 parts maso 1 part sub. With a versatile dominatrix my usual preferred session length is 90 minutes though sometimes I will
do 2 hours. If it is with a disciplinarian and is going to be a spanking with a bit of bondage and maybe some role play then one hour.

#5521 - 08/19/19 07:07 PM Re: Preferred session length [Re: subjohn]
wllwrk4spankings Offline
Occasional

Loc: Southern U.S.
My very first session, over 20 years ago, was 2 hours. And that's been my average for most of them since then. I do, however, appreciate 3 hour play times and request these from Mistresses with whom I feel a special rapport.

I just can't fathom trying a one hour session. 2-3 hours gives me enough time to really clear my mind, focus, and "give myself" both to the Mistress and to the experience. It allows her to build the scene up to a crescendo and allows me to gradually drift back to earth.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Soapy, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34557 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix