Mistress Jade Thunderstorm, Source Mistress Review.

mistressjadeneworleansdominatrix.com

I first met Mistress Jade and served as her submissive over four year ago when she operated out of Seattle. And although she now is based out in New Orleans, my adoration for her has only grown over time and her visits to Seattle are a highly anticipated boon. She is naturally stunning and exudes a warm beauty that comes across in her dominance. She is experienced in her craft and it shows in her thoughtful preparation. No session has ever felt rushed and they frequently hold delightful surprises -- I am extremely grateful in how she always finds new ways to humiliate me.
Mistress Jade has also always been courteous and respectful of boundaries. Our relationship as dominant and submissive is something she has participated in nurturing over the years and I feel as though I can be open and truthful to her in a unique and rewarding way. I always feel like my service to her is appreciated.
She can be as fierce and commanding as her namesake, 'Thunderstorm', implies but she can also be playful and caring like a welcome summer rain. Every time I see her I look forward to giving in to the whims of her judgements and every time she challenges and exceeds my expectations. Anybody would be lucky to experience her presence.

sissy a
Apr 29, 2019