by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#5159 - 08/13/19 04:21 AM Going into the future
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I am continuing the conversation started in the "Server not found" thread because the discussion veered towards a new topic.

My expectations is that in the near future we are getting into a period with two similar forums, here and at MF. There will be members belonging only to one and some overlapping.

It is a trade-off, it can split the community, but there is safety in numbers, if one of the sites runs in legal troubles there will be an automatic backup.

Presently there is more activity here, coming from a smaller (but not small) number of more active users. MF is slowly coming back to life, and it is anybody's guess how far it will go.

If you want to get a larger community here, the best way is to get your friends or mistresses to join, or to post in both places. Probably most of the MF members who did not join, really don't feel like giving another try to anything new.

Those who have joined are the ones the most active at this particular moment of time. So I expect a split of character between the two sites determined by a few factors.

MF is more NY centric, while Domina more Atlanta. Domina is smaller and has more mistress involvement. This creates a different climate, where most posters know each other, and a more civil discourse.

Domina has a few things going for it, which make me optimistic about its future. First the admin capability might be determinant in future.

MF can happily slog around without an Admin, until some point is reached where an Admin is absolutely necessary. This will happen because of change, be it technical, where without a change some must have new feature can't be accommodated, or legal, that something will have to be done for compliance.

The other part is that history is made by people, not by the blind forces of history. Domina has been extremely nimble in this crisis, it made all the right moves, and unlike MF which lost Max Fisch it has its founders here. To me their face is Mistress Ayn, and I expect her to make history.

#5163 - 08/13/19 06:55 AM And here comes France! [Re: Komodo]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Quote:
MF is more NY centric, while Domina more Atlanta.

Why not become more international? I have a lot of French speaking subs and mistresses on my twitter, slowly looking over here--not just the expats. I can't do that on Max because any special characters often found in French will blank out the post.

We should get someone on from Frankfort or Zurich or somewhere like that.

#5164 - 08/13/19 07:17 AM Re: And here comes France! [Re: Domina M]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

The more the merrier!!

#5171 - 08/13/19 12:15 PM Re: Going into the future [Re: Komodo]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By Komodo
To me their face is Mistress Ayn, and I expect her to make history.

Hi Komodo. I am not really sure what this means but the only reason I am the top poster is that I have been part of the forum almost since its inception. I think I was the 2nd or 3rd Domme to be given board powers and I did't abandon it when the new wore off. I think before long Cheyenne or Domina M will take that top spot and I welcome that. It will mean that the board is more diverse.

It's only been my wish that this board flourish. There are so many topics that get brought up on MF that I would love to comment on but I have been burned over there by flaming and the lack of moderation. I will go there to comment on reviews left for me or to post travel news, but that's it.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#5172 - 08/13/19 12:17 PM Re: And here comes France! [Re: Domina M]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Agreed on all points!

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#5201 - 08/14/19 05:44 AM Re: And here comes France! [Re: Domina M]
DominaAdmin Online   content
The Buzz Admin
Regular

Loc: LA
Originally Posted By Domina M
Quote:
MF is more NY centric, while Domina more Atlanta.

Why not become more international? I have a lot of French speaking subs and mistresses on my twitter, slowly looking over here--not just the expats. I can't do that on Max because any special characters often found in French will blank out the post.

We should get someone on from Frankfort or Zurich or somewhere like that.

We at the Buzz welcome Dommes and subs from the international community. Please invite all your friends.

Domina.ms Admin

#5203 - 08/14/19 06:01 AM Re: And here comes France! [Re: DominaAdmin]
BDSAIME Offline
Artisan

Loc: Paris, France
As already said here, I also think this board has a good potential to become an international femdom board.

There's a pretty cool atmosphere, anyone can disagree witch each other in a constructive way from what I've seen so far and new members have no reason to feel set apart (at least I know I haven't). People seem to focus more on the content of your post than who you are on the board, and that's great.

Also, having several active dominas here make the board only more interesting and balanced!

#5217 - 08/14/19 10:04 AM Re: Going into the future [Re: Komodo]
alex Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
Honestly, I think the best way to make a board popular is to try to come up with interesting discussion topics.

People will come here if they think the discussions are interesting, and they'll register so they can post if they see something they want to respond to.

#5224 - 08/14/19 11:06 AM Re: Going into the future [Re: alex]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
I agree with that. Although I’m retired from sessions I do like to read the forums. It’s nice to hear things from a Domme’s POV. I think like someone else said with Twitter and Fet Life the forums aren’t as popular these days.

#5272 - 08/14/19 09:16 PM Re: Going into the future [Re: Mistress Ayn]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

I think the civility on this board has been a breath of fresh air. Good topics, a lot of good information from informed people and most importantly differences of opinion are welcomed and respected.

I especially want to compliment the Dommes for their gracious and interesting posts. I think we are blessed to have the elegant, fun and classy Dommes who so graciously participate here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
303 registered (Chi61, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, Cheyenne, ztrade, LAN, Swinburne, artiemus1, HenryB, Boucheron, palmer, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, TheDriver, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, tosser, WestAugust, Soapy, langerr, international, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, Bruce88, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Felix, denali, furfan, ingridguerci94, midlet, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, painslut, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32035 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn