Sponsor a Domina
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#5185 - 08/13/19 06:08 PM The Bay Area's Domina Quinn Livid
ironboy Online   content

I had the honor of serving Domina Quinn Livid again this week, and She once again showed what a beautiful, talented, creative, confident and skilled Domina She truly is! Last week was Domina’s birthday, and I asked Her beforehand to make this session very special for Herself. I’m not sure if it was special for Her, but it was definitely memorable and mind altering for me! While our previous sessions were heavy on the pain, Domina went a completely different way in this session, using more psychological torture while teaching me what it means to be truly submissive.

When i arrived, Domina was wearing a bright blue dress with a tiara. She looked as beautiful as ever in Her birthday dress! She made me kneel in front of Her and then She placed a candle in a cupcake I brought Her and made me sing Happy Birthday. When i finished, She had me strip and lay down on the floor in the center of the room. She then proceeded to drip wax on my stomach and chest and then place candles in the wax. Once nearly 20 candles were standing upright along my stomach and chest, She lit them all. It was a birthday celebration to remember and Domina showed how talented She was at her craft!

Domina then brought out the dreaded paintball gun that She used to hurt me so badly with last time i saw Her. My heart sank, but i bent over. Domina then proceeded to hit me five or six times on my ass. Each time, I squealed and jumped but knew that Domina must be ecstatic, which made the pain worth it.

Domina then locked me in a dog cage. To my surprise and curiosity, She then sat down with a piece of ginger in Her hand and started to shape it with a knife. i had no idea what She planned, until i saw the final shape of it. i gasped. Domina had me turn my ass to the door of the cage and She proceeded to stick the ginger in my ass. It was humiliating and caused a tingling and burning sensation at the same time. She kept it in my ass, and shoved it back in each time it came out, for about 20-30 minutes. i groaned and yelled at various intervals! it was definitely not something i enjoyed, but would definitely do it again for Domina if She asks.

Finally, Domina removed the ginger and told me to follow Her to the bathroom. She forced me to lay down in the shower, and gave me my first ever golden shower. I squealed and whined as Her warm piss fell down on me, but took all of it with the knowledge that it was an honor and privilege to accept Domina’s nectar.

Domina then locked me in the dog cage and we ate a snack while having one of the best conversations about everything from religion to the meaning of submission. I really came to appreciate Domina as a smart, insightful and compassionate Woman and Domme who i wanted to continue on this path of submission with, if She permits.

After the snack, Domina began needle play in my ass. Once that was done, She used a violent wand on the needles and the rest of my body, intermittently causing severe pain and a small amount of pain. I hated not knowing whether the next swipe of the wand would cause severe pain on my head or less pain somewhere else, but it showed Domina’s ability to really play with my mind.

Domina then put me through pain i’ll never forget! She took capsaicin cream and spread it on my sore nipples, cock and parts of my ass. Just to make sure i felt it, She then clamped my nipples. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as the clamps went on. Slowly the pain in my cock became searing, almost bringing me to tears, while the pain in my nipples was a constant but lesser burning. To play with my head, Domina also kept a bottle of milk within eyeshot. As i writhed in pain, i kept looking at the milk trying to fight the urge to ask for it. But I knew asking for it would disappoint Domina and that beautiful look of joy on Her face would be gone. So I kept writing in pain. Domina really is a mind fuck! As the pain rushed through my body, Domina then took out an epilator and started using it on my ass. It was both humiliating and painful and i just wanted it to stop. But Domina seemed to be enjoying Herself, which is all that mattered. As i writhed in pain from the cream, we continued our conversation from lunch about what submission and pain meant. To be honest, though, i was in so much pain i can’t remember what i told Domina and just hope i didn’t say anything stupid!

Finally, as the pain subsided, Domina had me stand and we played a game where i had to guess what Domina was whipping me with. As i said, Domina is a mind fuck! i got most wrong, but Domina gave me a chance to get the last one right. If i didn’t, She warned, i’d be punished. I guessed wrong.

Domina then took out a tool i dread – the cattle prod. I begged and begged and begged, but Domina wouldn’t listen. She simply told me i could decide where i’d take it – on my dick head or asshole. I’d experienced both previously, and being the wimp i am, i knew the asshole would hurt much more, so i chose my cock. Domina then proceeded to use the cattle prod on my head three times. Each time i yelled and danced in pain and just wanted the pain to stop.

Finally, as the session ended, Domina had me help Her clean up. I was honored to serve Domina again and grateful for the lessons on submission. At the end, I understood more than ever that true submission to Domina was about putting Her needs and wants first and that psychological games and humiliation can be just as an intense form of submission. i hope to see Domina again, very, very soon!

https://twitter.com/QuinnLivid

https://www.instagram.com/quinnlivid/

https://www.dominaquinnlivid.com/

Edited by ironboy (08/14/19 07:13 PM)

#5206 - 08/14/19 07:25 AM Re: The Bay Area's Domina Quinn Livid [Re: ironboy]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
Wow. +1

Sounds like another amazing session. I know from experience that enduring capsaicin is often a wonderfully painful, mind-altering experience; one of my favorite activities.

Great review,
tab

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (denali, international, TheDriver, Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27368 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Fetbot