Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#28 - 10/16/15 06:30 PM anal oral contact
chd9900 Offline

Hi all,
im new to the scene and im very interested in ass worship. Do professional Dominatrixes typically have a cleaning routine before seeing a client? Or is it more like worship at your own risk? I crave this but just dont want to get sick.
thank you for sharing your thoughts!
CHD.

#29 - 10/16/15 07:14 PM Re: anal oral contact [Re: chd9900]
PavlovsSlave Offline

Loc: Boston, MA
Almost everything we do carries risk. There are likely more micro-beasties on the average door handle or shopping cart push bar than there are on a woman's ass. I've been worshipping asses for almost 40 years and it hasn't killed me yet. Never even caught a cold.

#30 - 10/17/15 08:54 AM Re: anal oral contact [Re: chd9900]
chd9900 Offline

Thanks john. Yes, i certainly understand that,which is why i dont plan to put my mouth on any door handles or shopping carts. Haha

my question is, do pro dommes typically clean themselves before each session? (Understanding that no one domme can speak for everyone, of course). I just dont know if this is part of their preparation for a session.
thank you.

#72 - 10/22/15 12:19 PM Re: anal oral contact [Re: chd9900]
scdon
Unregistered

If you mean CLEAN as in an enema, I would very much doubt it. In fact, other than standard hygiene (daily shower, etc). I can't imagine they would do anything special in anticipation of any type of body worship.

AND... not to lecture but do you really want shiny clean??? Dommes realize that most subs absolutely love to see, smell, feel, and taste a Domme in their most natural state. If your Domme allows this and presents a dirty ass (in any context) for you to worship that likely means she thinks a lot of you to give you that special treat. Learn to savor her smell and taste - become addicted to it and your level of worship will dramatically improve.

#93 - 10/23/15 09:16 PM Re: anal oral contact [Re: chd9900]
Mistress_Genesis Offline
Artisan

Loc: Arizona
I know a man who swears by drinking a shot or two of vodka, or some swigs of everclear, shortly after consuming. He says it kills bacteria and minimizes his chances of getting the type of "food poisoning" that can happen.

I don't consume, so can't speak for his advice, except to say that some others have tried it and say that it's very helpful. I don't know how much is psychological or placebo effect.

#202 - 10/29/15 09:20 PM Re: anal oral contact [Re: Mistress_Genesis]
DominaCaitlin Offline
Occasional

Loc: Staten Island behind the Mall,...
Now matter how much you enema, there is still a risk of there being fecal matter there. I would never recommend doing this.

www.misscaitlinny.com

#227 - 10/30/15 09:36 AM Re: anal oral contact [Re: chd9900]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I would think that someone who allows multiple people worship her ass a day isn't thinking of herpes, so maybe not thinking about full cleanliness at all. I can only guess as I don't know anyone who allows this for clients.

M

#328 - 11/07/15 12:49 AM Re: anal oral contact [Re: chd9900]
Goddess Jaguar Offline

Loc: Travels the World
In my more than a decade into the scene I have allowed rimming to 2 slaves: my personal sex slave and a client I really liked, who enjoyed my first FTT session after years of consideration.

I started in the field of HIV prevention in late 80´s so I am EXCESSIVELY aware of every kind of bug, including herpes and Hep C of course. So I underwent every test MYSELF (including P24 and all) before, and also took antiparasite meds.

The slave had to endure going to a doctor of MY choosing to check his mouth an all, and also every test before O/our session. And of course he paid a fair amount for the privilege.

I would be open to this again if a slave is willing to do the whole thing under MY conditions... IF I liked him... and IF I were in the mood.
Info: http://dommejaguar.com/index.php/en/current-tour/new-york
EMAIL: dommejaguar@gmail.com

#333 - 11/07/15 10:17 AM Re: anal oral contact [Re: chd9900]
CountessNikki Offline

Loc: Baltimore Charm City
Look how cute this slave is, he thinks professional dominants just spread their asscheeks and let a slaves tongue lick away.

I do not have the heart to shatter his dream so I am just going to smile and nod.

*Smiles and nods*

http://clips4sale.com/studio/93425
www.nikkidomino.com
https://twitter.com/NikkiDomino

#515 - 11/27/15 03:10 PM Re: anal oral contact [Re: chd9900]
MayaSinstress Offline

Loc: Chicago, Il. USA
Pro Dommes generally do not allow ass worship or any sort of intimate body worship or fluid exchange. Certainly, there are exceptions to this. But, the majority of respectable Dommes I know would never allow such a thing- Myself included. There is too much risk. And herpes is a horrible gift that keeps on giving. You should think twice about seeing a fetish provider who would allow this sort of activity for a first time scene. How many others has she allowed to clean her?

Miss Maya Sinstress

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (international, Cheyenne, Domina M, Soapy, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34516 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress  Lexine