Lady Bellatrix
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#4755 - 08/01/19 07:01 PM Prostate milking
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Yes, I am talking about the kind of milking that does not involve penile stimulation . . .

Bottoms: Do you have an interest? Has it ever happened to you?

Tops: Do you have a technique or preferred toy to share?

For the record, most guys that tell Me this is a fantasy have never had it happen and usually have an inaccurate idea of what it feels like - and how difficult it is to achieve. Thoughts?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#4757 - 08/01/19 07:09 PM Re: Prostate milking [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I have no interest in this activity.

#4758 - 08/01/19 07:11 PM Re: Prostate milking [Re: The Thomas]

Veteran

Haha. It might be the ultimate masochistic activity for you, thomas. Just kidding . . . eek

#4779 - 08/02/19 12:48 PM Re: Prostate milking [Re: Mistress Ayn]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Yes, Mistress I have experienced it to some extent with stimulation and a vibrator on the balls but mostly ends in a ruined O. It takes a lot of time and practice with your Domme and I hope someday to get to the point where it will drip continually and not end with a ruined O but with no O at all. Point being -- provide relief of the build up over 30 days or so, but left totally frustrated with the Mistress happy and then having to wait to see if next month will Mistress allow the ruined O or again none at all. I am at the point where I accept whatever She decides as that part of me now belongs to Mistress. You know I love that. Now, if we could only find a turtle solution, so I would be locked 100% of the time in-between sessions. That would completely satisfy my Mistress. Hope to see you one day soon.

#4783 - 08/02/19 03:56 PM Re: Prostate milking [Re: teddymishka]
marstoy Online   content
Artisan

Mistress Ayn,

It has been a number of years, but I have many fond memories of prostate milkings. The Mistress I was seeing at the time was a former nurse and loved to incorporate enemas and various forms of anal play in our sessions. The milkings were always done at the end of a session and were always done by only working over the prostate. They felt wonderful and weird (like I had to pee) at the same time, and frustrating because there was no orgasm for me. Just the draining of my cum.

I don't get out to session very often anymore but hope before too long to do so. One of my thoughts is to include a "no touching of my penis", lengthy and rigorous prostate milking as something Mistress will consider doing.

#4815 - 08/03/19 11:07 AM Re: Prostate milking [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
Yes I have had it done. When done properly it just drains out ever so slowly.
Have I ever had a full O without stroking? Hard to say but I have been drained completely without feeling a full O. The problem is I didn’t feel the satisfaction of an O but nothing left in my balls.
My guess is that is the intent, All done with fingers.

#4817 - 08/03/19 12:20 PM Re: Prostate milking [Re: Jiminhales]

Veteran

Originally Posted By Jiminhales
The problem is I didn’t feel the satisfaction of an O but nothing left in my balls. My guess is that is the intent, All done with fingers.

That means it was done correctly. Thanks for sharing!

#4818 - 08/03/19 12:24 PM Re: Prostate milking [Re: teddymishka]

Veteran

Hello teddy,

Hopefully you and your Mistress will be able to experience a full milking one day. In My experience it takes weeks of denial (edging helps) and it also helps if the Mistress knows her subject well. I am sure it will eventually happen without the vibrator.

#4819 - 08/03/19 12:27 PM Re: Prostate milking [Re: marstoy]

Veteran

Hopefully you will get to do this again, marstoy. Self denial and edging for as long as possible will help facilitate it but as you know, it's not easy to accomplish. Thanks for sharing and it's nice to communicate with you again!

#4906 - 08/05/19 07:31 PM Re: Prostate milking [Re: Mistress Ayn]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Great question, thanks for such an interesting topic to comment on.

I have never experienced a prostate milking to it's complete conclusion. What prostrate massage I did experience created a very unique sensation that left me craving more of it.

A proper and complete milking is definitely on my short list of "to do" BDSM items!

Jack

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, TheDriver, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, Soapy, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26836 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon