Mrs. Weltsova
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#4438 - 07/26/19 09:31 AM slaveboy's Top 13 list from FemDom Mansion #4
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

Mistress Ayn’s slaveboy review of the Top 13 Terrible and Terrific Experiences during the FemDom Mansion weekend #4

#13 – Two birthday cakes: one heart-shaped, another male genital-shaped, with Mistress Ayn’s delight in cutting off the penis portion
#12 – Greeted Mistress Troy at the Mansion’s front door upon Her arrival but was immediately ordered to turn around and cover my eyes. The next time I saw Her, She was fully decked out in commanding leather as She led Me down to the dungeon.
#11 – While shopping, inserted anal plug and wore vibrating panties, with Mistress Harley and Goddess Samantha controlling the vibrator
#10 – Morning shower on the patio by Goddess B
#9 – While shopping for bling for me – earrings, necklace and bracelet, fitted for a bra outside my shirt and tried on the necklace in the stores, when paying told the clerks the items were for me
#8 – Lengthy flogging by Goddess B as a warm up for a whipping by Mistress Ayn
#7 – Order to consume bites of “Pee Lime Pie” = Key Lime Pie with Goddess Samantha’s pee in a bowl
#6 – “A – SASS – ination” (pun intended by Mistress Ayn) Board – to record each time i sassed a Mistress or Goddess during the weekend in words or by a look, with punishment doled out during the cocktail party on Saturday night and in the dungeon
#5 – Ordered to sit on the spikes of the spiked serving tray, an item recommended by Mistress Troy, with Mistress Harley sitting on my lap, punishment for earlier sassiness
#4 – Late Friday evening sounds and electricity session with Mistress Ayn
#3 – Marking session – eight strikes with a rattan cane across my ass, punishment for sassiness, and an “A” mark from Mistress Ayn and “hello kitty” mark from Goddess Samantha on each ass cheek
#2 – A burlesque performance – wearing a diamond tiara/earrings/necklace/bracelet, bright pink wig, white feather boa, black elbow-length gloves, black feather hand fans, black bra covering pink tassels on each nipple, pink leather corset, pink ruffled panties, black tutu, pink socks with bows, and patent pink shoes with bows; dancing to Peggy Lee’s “Fever” while descending the staircase, tossing the fans, removing bra to show tassels, peeling off gloves and using boa to entice the guests. The performance was expertly choreographer by Mistress Gianna. i received a $1 tip from a guest. A striptease followed to end the performance.
#1 – Birthday gift of a gangbang from Mistress Ayn, Mistress Harley, Goddess B and Goddess Samantha, with some spitroasting and an unplanned milking
Submissively and obediently submitted by Mistress Ayn’s slaveboy

FemDomMansion.com
AtlantaDungeon.com
MistressAyn.com
FetishGoddessSamantha.com
msgiannamonticello.com
MistressHarleyQuinn.com
MistressTroy.com

Edited by slave boy jaime (07/26/19 02:20 PM)

#4554 - 07/29/19 10:21 AM Re: slaveboy's Top 13 list from FemDom Mansion #4 [Re: slave boy jaime]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Ah, My slaveboy . . . your events are always "the bomb". My friends frequently ask when jaime will be returning because the parties we have when you are there are just so much fun. And this time we has live entertainment - you!

I alway look forward to reading your top 13. Seeing what sticks in your mind and makes the list from all that you experienced makes an interesting read, for sure.

For those reading that haven't seen your burlesque performance at the last event, here is a link: https://youtu.be/u-KHpZG1U7Y

Now aren't you embarrassed all over again?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#4633 - 07/30/19 03:21 PM Re: slaveboy's Top 13 list from FemDom Mansion #4 [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Ohhh myyyy wellll I do love reading the top 13!! I made 3 w/my name in # 11, 7, & 3 which are some of my fave numbers so that was cool accident;) As I read this I replay the whole weekend in my mind and just smile with domme delight! Its always nice to hear the subs aftermath thoughts! Defin. was a TOP FemDom Mansion event this time...what will the fall hold?? I know Mistress Ayn will plot something amazing! I can't wait and I know slave boy can't either...stay tuned everyone!! You should BOOK your OWN epic event!! SO much fun it can't all even be put into words...You have to experience it your self!

#4672 - 07/31/19 07:11 AM Re: slaveboy's Top 13 list from FemDom Mansion #4 [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Artisan

Dear Mistress Ayn - The embarrassment, which brings You so much pleasure, never really ends, thank You. The FemDom Mansion is a magical place and offers such a unique opportunity to enhance my personal slave training - not surprising that i have spent four weekends there and still in need of additional training. You are the Supreme Puppetmistress, knowing what i need, when i need it and how i need it administered. i am pleased that so many other Mistresses and Goddesses attending the infamous Saturday evening cocktail party and dungeon festivities receive so much enjoyment at my expense ... and training. i'll never make it as a dancer but perhaps an adequate slaveboy.

#4673 - 07/31/19 07:15 AM Re: slaveboy's Top 13 list from FemDom Mansion #4 [Re: Goddess Samantha]
Artisan

Dear Goddess Samantha - There is no doubt that You always play a critical and powerful role in my training at the FemDom Mansion - thank You so much. Each successive weekend of training is better than the last, which also amazes me and brings a healthy amount of fear as Mistress Ayn has already begun planning the next weekend of my training. As i said to Mistress Ayn, the FemDom Mansion is a magical place ... where fantasies become a reality in a safe environment but often filled with challenges, new experiences and obliteration of prior limits of service. Cannot wait to see You and SERVE You again, Goddess.

#8119 - 11/11/19 12:42 PM Re: slaveboy's Top 13 list from FemDom Mansion #4 [Re: slave boy jaime]
Mistress Troy Online   content

Loc: New York City
slaveboy-

Reading this refreshes My great memories of your FemDom Mansion stay #4 and makes Me even more excited to return this weekend for our next FemDom Mansion event!

FemDom Mansion: http://femdommansion.com

Past Events: https://femdommansion.com/events

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27185 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina