Goddess Gia Peccato
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#4599 - 07/30/19 06:05 AM Drunk Dommes
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Being in service to a Domme when she gets drunk rarely ends well for me... Being in service to a drunk Domme who also happens to be PMS'ing...

Well...

Let's just say that living through yesterday was an accomplishment.

Asp

#4600 - 07/30/19 06:08 AM Re: Drunk Dommes [Re: AspX]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I can't see that happening unless it is a lifestyle situation.

If something is obviously wrong with a prodomme I think most clients would "nope" out of there from the start.

#4603 - 07/30/19 06:27 AM Re: Drunk Dommes [Re: Soapy]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Kinda mostly lifestyle situation... Decade plus Pro/client general relationship that is allowing me to do extended personal service (more like slavery as I am literally living with her during it) for the last week and will continue to do so until the end of this week. So, 10-12 days in personal servitude with some general costs involved (mostly involving me buying things she wants for her apartment in addition to a general cash fee).

Absolutely NOT a session experience at all as you are absolutely correct Soapy. She would never be drunk for a session and I would walk away from any session where the Domme was physically out of it like that. However, a day at the lake with her and her friends is a completely different matter.

However, I have also experienced serving other drunk Dommes on a more personal level at conventions like AVN and FetishCon as well as while driving/supporting them in their travels to Detroit (again, not a paid session experience)... And it is always an "adventure" to say the least.

#4613 - 07/30/19 09:56 AM Re: Drunk Dommes [Re: AspX]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
So are you officially back, or did this experience make you want to extend your hiatus? grin you have been missed, you know. On the forum and elsewhere.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#4620 - 07/30/19 11:34 AM Re: Drunk Dommes [Re: AspX]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Interesting topic... especially the "walked out of there" comment. LOL! First, from a non-drunk perspective, I have "walked out of there" a handful of times. All were apartment and non-dungeon situations. The Dominas in question basically lied in their ads. They were mostly way older; one was way younger - maybe 19 or 20 (Jeez...); and a couple I didn't feel safe. Bad vibe.

As for drunk dommes, I experienced two and I stayed because it was role play and knew them well. Once was a Mistress in the Village around 25, 30 years ago. She was high on vodka as I found out later on. She later told knew she was drunk but saw me so she trusted me. Not a bad session, but not long either.

The other was around a dozen or so years ago. She'd come from Atlanta and "apartment sit" around the city for a week or so doing S&M or tantra sessions. (Ours were a bit of both in the four times I saw her.) She was staying at a refurbished tenement building off of the Bowery. She had a duplex for a week, with access to the roof. She called to tell me she was going to be a little late, since she met friends for a drink at a bar. I knew right away she was tipsy... horny... but typically in control. She took me for a tour of the place including the roof and told me to take of my shirt (it was a summer evening), pushed me against the wall and aggressively grabbed my crotch for anyone to see. She collected herself and took me downstairs. No equipment was used... but it was a heck of a session. I remember it often. LOL!

#4622 - 07/30/19 12:19 PM Re: Drunk Dommes [Re: junglebeast]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

No, I'm not in my twenties anymore and interested in taking stupid risks.

Alcohol in a pseudo-sexual situation brings all sorts of additional legal considerations into something that is already full of grey areas to start with.

At the very least I would skip complicated scenarios that can end up in a life and death situation.

That said, I have never had this situation, all my Dommes have had things much more together than me in every case.

my .026 cents worth,
po

#4627 - 07/30/19 02:44 PM Re: Drunk Dommes [Re: AspX]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
I don't think I'd session with a drunk pro domme, but have had relationships with pro dommes where we'd have a glass of wine together before the session. We might've both been slightly buzzed

In my personal life, femdom is just sex. I've had drunk sex, with and without femdom mixed in

#4629 - 07/30/19 02:59 PM Re: Drunk Dommes [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I agree you have been missed and wow that does sound like a bad nightmare adventure w/a lush! not cool in my opinion but hey you stayed so you get what you get then;)~ lol....makes for a good story to tell about at least ...hehee...

#4638 - 07/30/19 04:15 PM Re: Drunk Dommes [Re: junglebeast]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Call me naive, but the idea of sessioning with a drunken domme, professional or not, sounds really fucking hot to me! lol

#4650 - 07/30/19 06:10 PM Re: Drunk Dommes [Re: AssSniffer1999]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By AssSniffer1999
Call me naive, but the idea of sessioning with a drunken domme, professional or not, sounds really fucking hot to me! lol

In my two cases it was "really fucking hot" as you put it. But... there were no implements used, no real "toys" or equipment. As I wrote earlier, both Dominas basically knew and trusted me. Would I do it with someone I've just met once or twice? Probably not. Unless I was drunk too. LOL!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Soapy, denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, TheDriver, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26864 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

DTLA Dominas