Installment #9 – Breaking down “hard limits” - by slaveboy

As Mistress Ayn’s chastity slave i am finding that many of my so-called “hard limits” are dropping off that list. Before becoming Mistress Ayn’s slaveboy, i passionately resisted many things:

Gag – with a quick reflex against objects in my mouth,
Blindfold – wanting to see what was going on in a session,
Piercing – afraid of blood being drawn during a session and the pain associated with piercings,
Marks from whipping – again afraid of drawn blood, a worry over marks being seen by others in my vanilla life, and the potential for intense pain,
Anal play – uncomfortable with any activity in my ass and fearful of the pain involved,
Foot worship – disinterested in touching anyone’s feet or having my own touched,
Feminization – never considered myself to pass as a woman – which is how i viewed this play,
No safe words – always needing a way out of the play, and
Collectively all of these hard limits have disappeared and their presence are a mainstay in my current slave training.

Why? There appears to be two primary reasons.

Most importantly, i am now being trained by a Mistress whom i completely trust. Mistress Ayn, and other Mistresses i serve, know how to introduce these activities into a session without causing me harm or raising unnecessary fears. They are presented sanely and safely but still with intensity. Mistress Ayn also has made it clear that these activities bring pleasure to Her and Her friends and that is my ultimate goal as a submissive. Oddly, i now crave many of these activities in a session since they are amazing experiences in my journey as Mistress Ayn’s chaste slaveboy.

Secondly, i am learning how to give up control. Rather than orchestrating a session by imposing these hard limits, i am simply asking for three things: to be controlled, humiliated and experience pain. This tri-fold desire runs counter to many of my former hard limits. By giving up the control in a session and more and more in my life, i am accepting, even embracing, new experiences, such as each of these so-called hard limits on the list.

A lesson learned, at the hands of a skilled Mistress whom i trust completely, is a wonderful lesson learned.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn