Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#308 - 11/05/15 09:39 PM Re: Chastity [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Anotherpet4MsAyn Offline

smile
Of course, You are right! Yes we do. It makes us feel so…controlled and loved!

i love variety, but my favorite cage is still the steel Bird Cage. i love how it looks, i love how it feels, i love its strength! Steel. Secure. Control ensured! No unauthorized, unsupervised masturbation. Ensuring bois, like me, maintain complete and total focus on what is most important, the Woman (or Women) who rule us!

You are so amazing! You are so beautiful! You are so powerful!

You ARE a Goddess!

tyler

#309 - 11/05/15 11:25 PM Re: Chastity [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Anotherpet4MsAyn Offline

Chastity in sessions is absolutely wonderful. If there was any doubt who is in charge, chastity corrects that. It's like being in bondage, someone else is in control. i LOVE that!

Edited by Anotherpet4MsAyn (11/06/15 09:24 AM)

#441 - 11/19/15 03:31 PM Re: Chastity [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Meredithsrogue Offline

Mistress Ayn,
i have had no issues carrying my metal cage through TSA and putting it back on after passing security. my Mistress Meredith approves of this.

#446 - 11/19/15 03:44 PM Re: Chastity [Re: Meredithsrogue]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
you have a special relationship with Mistress Meredith based on years of trust. I like My little puppies locked down without the option of coming out - when possible.

. . . but you know how I hate those plastic devices. I just had a new chastity slut (new to chastity, not Me) locked down for a business trip. I had to put him in a plastic device with a plastic lock - but he made it back with the lock in tact. Very satisfying for both of us.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#449 - 11/19/15 03:50 PM Re: Chastity [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Meredithsrogue Offline

i also prefer to be locked tight, but at this point my commitment to Mistress Meredith is absolute and i won't do anything that will place the relationship at risk and She know how I feel, From time to time She has me locked down which is very satisfying to both of us.

We also hate those plastic devices which are not designed for long-term wear.

#450 - 11/19/15 03:50 PM Re: Chastity [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Meredithsrogue Offline

i also prefer to be locked tight, but at this point my commitment to Mistress Meredith is absolute and i won't do anything that will place the relationship at risk and She know how I feel, From time to time She has me locked down which is very satisfying to both of us.

We also hate those plastic devices which are not designed for long-term wear.

#683 - 12/28/15 12:52 PM Re: Chastity [Re: subfroggie]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
This is sooooo exciting. I have never done what you describe, but have put myself into chastity before two recent sessions, one with Mistress Jasmine in Vancouver, which I posted about in the lobby, and once before seeing Mistress Ultraviolet. The dancers haven't known before I get the lap dance and after they feel it, I tell them about my fetish. I wore lingerie and chastity to a strip club before the session with mistress ultraviolet, and confessed my sissyness to the dancer at onyx. She laughed at me. I liked it.. I would love to have the experience that you are talking about and perhaps be sissified beforehand and accompanied by a mistress to the club. I would loooooove the humiliation and perhaps even some public forced bi opportunity's from this!!!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#693 - 12/29/15 09:31 AM Re: Chastity [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
The event described by subfroggie was part of a MindFuck Production I orchestrated several years ago. I do believe Mistress Ultra Violet played a part in that one. you can read a review of it here:

http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthrea..._Mi#Post1567399

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#702 - 12/30/15 02:45 PM Re: Chastity [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Thank you for sharing that link. What a great mindfuck. When schedule permits, I will have to contact Mistress UV and you to try to set something up. You are Amazing!!!!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
335 registered (Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, langerr, Chamberpot, Chi61, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, Soapy, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, Queen Naomi, international, Scs202323, denali, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34459 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling