by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#43 - 10/19/15 01:47 PM Caning: English vs. American style
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Caning is among My favorite corporal punishments. I love the way the stripes bloom - neatly lined up like little soldiers.

My question to those that enjoy caning is do you prefer the English style of caning where strokes are spaced 30+ seconds apart so the pain can fully expand before the next stroke is administered or do you prefer the fast and furious caning more popular here in the U.S,?

I enjoy both. Both have their benefits to Me as a top. I like the English style because it allows interaction and a little mindfuckery between strokes and it affords accuracy so you can leave marks like the ones in the photo below. The more rapid fire caning is a great way for a Domme to let off steam and it just feels good to do that fast succession of strokes.

What's your opinion? I would like to hear from subs and other Mistresses.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#48 - 10/20/15 01:22 PM Re: Caning: English vs. American style [Re: Mistress Ayn]
pantyslut Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada
"Enjoy" caning. Not sure i would put it quite in those words. Caning scan scare the hell out of me. I think the English method perhaps is the worst. The anticipation, fear, in between strokes is maybe worst then the actual blow. You say thirty seconds but it can feel like alot longer.

#49 - 10/20/15 04:39 PM Re: Caning: English vs. American style [Re: pantyslut]

Veteran

Well, psp, I know you are not much of a pain slut, so it would be a stretch to say you enjoy caning. It is a great punishment for sluts like you that "touch" yourself without permission though.

Welcome to the Buzz!

#73 - 10/22/15 06:35 PM Re: Caning: English vs. American style [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Meredithsrogue Offline

I will have to check with Mistress Meredith to get Her advice on my preferred caning method.

#74 - 10/22/15 07:44 PM Re: Caning: English vs. American style [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

Yes, you will - especially since She is sending you to Me soon.

#86 - 10/23/15 01:05 PM Re: Caning: English vs. American style [Re: Mistress Ayn]
subz Offline

Loc: GA
There are two types of canning? who would have believed.. so many choices. You continue to teach me, wise Mistress. I have to agree with pantysult - it scares me too, just the sight of it coming into 'play' so please put me in the same notapainslut class. English would have to be worse - leave it to the brits, just brilliant - having to wait, knowing it's coming (or canning) back just as the pain from the last stroke has reached it zenith. Glad to know You enjoy both, i think...

#92 - 10/23/15 09:11 PM Re: Caning: English vs. American style [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress_Genesis Offline
Artisan

Loc: Arizona
I prefer English style, but they're both fun.

#105 - 10/24/15 12:26 PM Re: Caning: English vs. American style [Re: subz]

Veteran

If you want to avoid that cane, you know what to do . . .

#106 - 10/24/15 12:28 PM Re: Caning: English vs. American style [Re: Mistress_Genesis]

Veteran

Totally agree on both accounts. I prefer leaving clear, beautiful marks, but frenzy caning can be tons of fun if you are in that kind of mood.

#109 - 10/24/15 11:45 PM Re: Caning: English vs. American style [Re: Mistress Ayn]
kickable Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Mistress Ayn,
i am forced to admit a strange attraction to caning. i have only had a mild caning in my experiences. i do find it scary. Wicked, even.
kickable

Edited by kickable (10/24/15 11:46 PM)
Hello and thanks for checking out my humble profile. my interest in Female Domination dates back years. i have served some pro Dommes, but not lately, due to health issues. i try to stay open to new ideas and experiences.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (Soapy, TheDriver, Domina M, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, furfan, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Boucheron, ztrade, nysubjack, spiderone23, Cheyenne, marstoy, The Thomas, CelesteTaylor, WestAugust, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, broom, langerr, denali, Chi61, buffalo, HellionCobRoller, midlet, tosser, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, Chuck123, Poester, Bruce88, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33384 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress  Lexine