by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#4320 - 07/22/19 11:29 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
Downlow Offline

Over a long affiliation with bdsm, I've had a few. One that stands out was when I first found being a sissy maid.

In my case, I didn't even really know it was a thing, but I was in a crossdressing store in MA (it's still there!) because I had a fascination with high heels. I ordered a couple of pairs off the internet, but they never fit right, so when I found that I was close to this store, I went in and browsed the man-sized high heels. While waiting for the counter person to help me, I just looked around. Somehow, the french maid's dress just found me. It saw me, and we pair bonded instantly. I had to have it.

Later, I went to a femdom party in NYC and decided to wear the dress and some other stuff I got to complete the outfit. I had an absolute blast, and have loved the dress and being a sissy maid ever since.

It's not the only thing I do, by far, but it's fun whenever I can do it in a fun party situation, or for service.

#4322 - 07/23/19 12:34 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Downlow]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

That is awesome! :-)

#4323 - 07/23/19 12:36 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Julia Steele]

Pooh-Bah

I can relate to that. I used to do that with water with one of my clients. For whatever reason, the control of knowing he really had to pee and, had to wait while I tickled him was such a kick.

#4324 - 07/23/19 12:37 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Mme Veronica]

Pooh-Bah

Electrifying needles...wow...that sounds like fun.

#4326 - 07/23/19 12:42 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: madman1_rug]

Pooh-Bah

No. I dated someone who went by the name of Pantyboy about 20 years ago. Such a great guy. We stayed friends over the years. He passed too about 5 years ago. My late husband went by Thumper and, Scotoma. Sometimes, he would use his real name, which was Jack. He spent a good amount of time in NYC and, especially loved Rapture in it's day. He went to the OWK and, pretty much anywhere that there was some fun going on. At home, he was very traditional...but, get him around a hot dom in a pair of boots and, it was on. lol. Miss him so much.

#4354 - 07/23/19 08:09 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
sellinggr Online   content

Mistress,
i’ve been following You for years online and was lucky to session once. You really should write a book!!.....autobiography.....I’m sure you’ve been told before!!

#4355 - 07/23/19 08:40 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Cheyenne,

Several times now you have been gracious and comfortable enough to share anecdotes regarding your late husband and you shared BDSM experiences. While it is always enjoyable to read those posts for the BDSM content alone, what strikes me most is the wonderful relationship you shared while creating memories that will be with you always. The warmth with which you talk about your Jack and those experiences is a gift to us all.

Thanks for sharing those very memorable experiences with all of us.

"Another" Jack

#4358 - 07/23/19 11:26 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: sellinggr]

Pooh-Bah

Thank you. When I was in Ohio, a published authored tried really hard to get me to write a book with him. At the end of the day, it just wouldn't be fair to my family. Maybe wanting to share and, exchange with people in the scene who want to do the same is a good alternative.

#4359 - 07/23/19 11:38 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: nysubjack]

Pooh-Bah

Thank you so much for saying that. It was a once in a life time. How many times does someone get all of the blue moon, anything goes FemDom fun and, traditional values at home?

I am getting married in February, in Costa Rica. Michelle Lacy and, about 20 of our friends are coming from the states....and, about 20 local friends. It is such a big step. I never thought I'd even date again. My fiance is such a vanilla guy...well, at least for the moment. LOL. So, Jack has been on my mind a lot, as I am in Costa Rica planning the wedding. I wish there was a way I could have Jack's blessing. Some times, we just have to appreciate the amazing times we have had, live in the moment and, move on. At least, that is what I tell myself.

#4384 - 07/24/19 08:47 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials, I think he is a very lucky guy.

Just from the little you have described him, I am sure your Jack would want you to live your best life and to be happy in all you do. In that sense, perhaps you can accept that you do indeed have his blessing.

Sounds like it's going to be a helluva great wedding reception!

Another Jack

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
309 registered (Soapy, Domina M, Dominions, Cheyenne, broom, DommeLynx, Ms_Gia_Peccato, nysubjack, Gil, artiemus1, HenryB, marstoy, HellionCobRoller, The Thomas, EvedLeNashim, international, TheDriver, Violetwand, WestAugust, langerr, Mistress Tissa, painslut, denali, DominaAdmin, schrads, CelesteTaylor, cbtlover, Old_Timer_FL, zeta, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, Chi61, Chuck123, tosser, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32715 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas