by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#4120 - 07/15/19 05:06 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I am very sorry for your loss. I think that being with persons you like and like you is something to look for in life and in sessions. In what regards me, while I might bear some less visible marks I never could afford visible marks on my face.

You don't have to include kicks to the head in a beatdown. In general kicks need a little more staging because they are more difficult to control and they require more effort. This is the only part of a beatdown where I stand still.

#4129 - 07/15/19 10:44 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I would say dildo play which quickly morphed into strapon which is now my favorite activity but back when I started sessioning I wanted no part of. I don’t remember why but I think I was scared of injury but maybe it was other things. I just know I didn’t want it. The session it happened was one of my first sessions with a Domme whom I’d seen once before. I was horrible at communicating back then probably 35 years ago. We were in a seedy motel room about 10 minutes into the session. I was lying on the floor on my stomach worshipping her feet. She asked me what I wanted to do and I didn’t really know what to say so she says how about some dildo play. I said no but not in a very convincing or definitive way and the next thing I know she is over me me shoving a dildo down my ass. I was kind of freaked out and started to crawl away and came on the carpet from the friction thus ending the hour session about 15 minutes into it. I hurriedly got dressed and left upset but at some point soon after that incident took hold of me and all I could think about was being strapon fucked in the ass.

#4137 - 07/16/19 06:28 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: buffalo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

It is so funny how those things go. One of my long time clients and, to this day, best friends and, I did a 2 hour session every week. Some times, we'd do entire weekends. We moved through so many comfort zones. I tease him that the chemistry between us turned him into flat out freak. He is in a serious relationship with a non professional now. They have so much fun. Our experience taught him to explore. I never know what story he is going to call me with next. lol.

#4146 - 07/16/19 10:47 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
Don A13 Offline

For good and decent adults exploring their sexuality with bdsm, it can be a fantastic journey. In my experience, Mistress Cheyenne, many, or most, of the pros offering bdsm are
like YOU, exploring together with the clients, creating special opportunities for adventure.

A minority care mostly or only about the money and a tiny fraction (in my experience) have an anti-male and bigoted bias
making it most important to "get out of there" safely.

#4147 - 07/16/19 11:44 AM BDSM can often be an accidental journey [Re: Cheyenne]
Don A13 Offline

I was a married man and a graduate student tutoring a undergraduate young lady, about 21 years old. She was very flirty and one thing led to another and our relationship veered from tutor-student to romantic partners. I was about 10 years Her senior and so I felt guilty. Then, She explained that She was a part time bdsm Mistress at Belle du Jour in NYC. She passed Her courses and out of my tutoring life. But, the next year I decided to look into Belle's. The first session there was boring. But, when I returned about one year later, I met a Mistress Vanessa, a dark haired New Jersey housewife and a devil of a temptress Mistress. She started using dildos with me and threatening constantly to take it further. I must have sessioned with Her for 5 years before She got close to bringing me beyond the point of no return, and She ended up succeeding in making me into putty for the next Lady in my bdsm life. Many "aha" moments along the road to becoming a well trained sub slut.

#4149 - 07/16/19 01:26 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
Mme Veronica Offline
Regular

Hi Cheyenne!

I have had many moments like this, but I must say that I was most surprised by a session where Mistress Wynter invited me to do some needle play with her on one of her slaves. Learning to do that was a real revelation for me, and one of my slaves loved it so much that we began electrifying the needles. Fun stuff.

xoxo.

V

#4152 - 07/16/19 04:29 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
madman1_rug Online   content

Loc: OH
Lady Cheyenne, Did your late beloved husband go under the name Pantyboy?

#4185 - 07/17/19 04:38 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
Julia Steele Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta,GA
Many moons ago when I first went Pro, I had no interest in administering enemas. I just didn't want to be involved in someone else's poop. I had a client who disclosed to me his interest in receiving them and talked with great glee about all of the accoutrements he acquired, the various bags, nozzles, soaps he liked best. Since we already had a great session relationship, I told him I'd give it a shot. The positioning, ritual of filling the bag, controlling the flow, controlling the amount filling him up, the time he had to hold it, and making him release under my supervision was wildly heady. The power I felt controlling his most base body function got me hooked.

www.msjuliasteele.com

https://twitter.com/MsJuliaSteele

#4187 - 07/17/19 05:43 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Julia Steele]
Don A13 Offline

For all of those reasons plus the emptiness which results, a well administered bdsm enema can be a breaking moment in any sub's life. you return from the rest room fully showered and powdered and She says: "now you are ready to really be used by ME. I think I will start with a gentle pegging before I decide if you can handle the big leagues."

Ms. Julia Steele, I would guess you are one of those Ladies who accelerates big league treatments for Her sub sluts who crave it or need it even if they do not know it. d

#4221 - 07/18/19 11:33 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: stash]
sub_ted Online   content
Enthusiast

Hi stash,
This recounting brings back my quite similar fond memory!

In the midst of my third or fourth session with Renee in the Y2K era, when she had me as wound up as I thought possible, she offered 'to the effect': "Soon, I'm going to have you drinking my pee".
All I could offer in response was a 'to the effect': "Yeah right, there's no way"!

A couple of weeks later she showed me 'the way'...

Ted

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
308 registered (zeta, Bruce88, CelesteTaylor, Soapy, MsRoseWoods, Chi61, Dominions, Cheyenne, Chuck123, langerr, tosser, international, Domina M, DominaAdmin, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, nysubjack, artiemus1, broom, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32525 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova