by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#4052 - 07/14/19 10:19 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Getting a GS for the first time by a gorgeous Amazonian fitness trainer / domina, now retired, about a decade ago. We sessioned in a hotel in her city and at mid session she ordered me into the bathroom where she ordered me to lie on the tile floor while she relieved herself on my chest and groin. It was intimate and highly arousing. She ordered me to, “clean this up, shower off and get back inside immediately,” and I hurriedly did.

I told this to a longtime domina / friend of mine I have seen off and on for years. At the end of a session in her apartment a couple of years ago the “Amazon Queen” (it was role play) ordered her “Tarzan” onto the bathroom floor. The Queen ordered me to pleasure myself and at the perfect moment she crouched down, completely nude, and sprayed my genitalia and chest (and a few drops for my mouth) as I erupted. She stood up and laughed with delight, and accomplishment. It was one of the most satisfying orgasms I’ve ever had.

Decades ago if you told me I’d like GS I’d say you were nuts. But, as life goes on, you never know!

#4058 - 07/14/19 11:50 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: junglebeast]
Don A13 Offline

Mistress Natasha, a competitor to Mistress Belle, when Belle du Jour was the number 1 bdsm parlor in NYC, insisted on providing Her golden to everyone who came for a scene in Her w.75th Street Brownstone basement dungeon. She would be drinking enormous amounts of Green Tea all day, in order to make recycling easy for Her. She too did it as you describe, crouching down, completely nude, and positioned right above the mouth bowl. She rarely missed. All the drops had to be swallowed. She was my "aha" moment 40 years ago.

#4066 - 07/14/19 03:40 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Now that you mention it, it probably largely did have to do with my chemistry with the mistress I was sessioning with at the time, I probably would have felt nothing/been more grossed out by either activity if it had been with a partner I had no chemistry with.

#4077 - 07/15/19 02:07 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: tabula]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

While chemistry reigns there were differences of style too. Rather than the sitting duck strong arm tactic or passive canvas active player motive this was a much more dynamic scenario with two players. Basically I was being hunted but I could run, feint, move it was a whole lot more interactive.

I was so involved in play that the impact was secondary. While I had marks that lasted ten days all I could remember was a kind and gentle mistress.

#4085 - 07/15/19 04:32 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Komodo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

It was interesting to be romantically involved with and, then married to a man in the scene for so long. It gave me an opportunity to see FemDom from the other side. While we had a traditional home life, he loved to play from time to time...and, for intense play, I'd send him to see Michelle Lacy. Some things just don't fit into, "Who's picking up the kids today" kind of life.

One of the things he was into that I could not relate to and, actually made him promise to stop was beat downs. He filmed with SheFights before we started dating and, ended up with a concussion. All play has risk....just like many things in life. But, I worry about someone getting kicked in the head. There are ways to do ball busting that minimize risk while still being intense. But, how can someone hit someone in the head and, be safe about it? Maybe there is a way and, I just have no experience with it. My late husband loved the thought of an attractive and, skilled woman beating him up. But, more than anything, he just liked attractive women. It came down to chemistry above all else with him. Sounds like you come from the same school of thought.

Gosh, I've missed that old pervert.

#4086 - 07/15/19 04:33 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: AssSniffer1999]

Pooh-Bah

Nothing like the element of surprise. ;-)

#4087 - 07/15/19 04:34 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: junglebeast]

Pooh-Bah

Well put. I've enjoyed GS when I never thought I would. It has come down to the chemistry more than the actual act.

#4097 - 07/15/19 08:19 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
stash Offline

Hi all my first post here. So I ave been serving Mistress Renee of Philadelphia got over 25 years. When I first started seeing her I just loved to worship her feet. After a few sessions she advised that I would have to earn the honor of worshiping her feet. AI first things like bondage nipple torture and flogging occurred so I endured that because I know her feet were the prize. I had become a happy slave. One day as I arrived and knelt before her she asked if I wanted to make out with her feet I smiled and said yes Mistress. She then proceeded to piss in a glass handed it to me and said drink it if you want to worship my feet. I was shocked and thought she was kidding. After a few seconds I glanced at her feet and thought what the heck and drank it all. I was hooked and loved it ever since Mistress piss was like a fine wine. After that first time we stopped using a glass . This is one of several aha moments in testing me.

Edited by stash (07/15/19 08:19 AM)

#4098 - 07/15/19 08:24 AM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Nothing like the element of surprise. ;-)

Mistress, for me it was surprise and chemistry in both cases. With the fitness trainer / domina at a prior session months before she announced in mid session, “I have to relieve myself.” Aroused I had the guts to ask, “May I watch?” I was allowed to crawl on my hands and knees to observe. The Mistress knew my limits but I was in deep sub space for her. A few weeks before my first GS I asked for one but she said, “You’ll be too squirrelly,” and dismissed my request. She knew me and my role play, believed in anticipation so I thought that was that, hence my erotic surprise.

The same with my long time Mistress. We did plenty of sessions, some in public, her apartment, hotels, dungeons, doing a lot of stuff, but nothing that intimate. She knew the prior Mistress was retired and based across country but I think it was a competitive thing, so again I was surprised.

#4109 - 07/15/19 12:38 PM Re: Magic Moments & Boundaries [Re: Cheyenne]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

This is not really an a-ha moment, but....

I remember reading a post on MF a long time ago on financial domination and finding the whole idea repellent and crossing so many boundaries. I think I posted a reply joining in on the condemnation. Well, over the years, I've dabbled a bit -- increasing only as my financial ability has able to withstand it has grown. And increasing as maybe my ability to take pain on the physical side has gone down. (All of the online/phone play has been with one person who I communicate well with.) A while ago I did a very intense multi-day scene online and on phone that involved, among other things, heavier financial than I had done before. It was probably the most intense SM I have ever done, and a lot of boundaries were crossed (not just regarding money -- more like psychological/emotional SM). So I guess I'm surprised by that turn of events.

Edited by palmer (07/15/19 12:49 PM)

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
308 registered (Soapy, denali, DominaAdmin, schrads, CelesteTaylor, langerr, broom, international, cbtlover, Domina M, Cheyenne, Old_Timer_FL, zeta, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, Chi61, Dominions, Chuck123, tosser, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, nysubjack, artiemus1, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32580 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova