I just had one of the very best sessions of my life with Mistress Justine Cross in Los Angeles. It was a full evening of dining, public servitude, and private torture time.

Our evening started with a casual dinner at a favorite restaurant. We enjoyed great conversation over a delicious meal. Then it was off to a public event at Pleasure Chest in Los Angeles. There, I wore my slave collar. Mistress Justine said I needed to be leashed, so she picked out a leash for me to purchase. She led me around wherever she wanted to go. During the evening I fetched drinks for her and her hot friends. It was so great to be serving her in public! I love it when other people know how devoted I am to her, and so fortunate to be in her service.

At one point at the event, she turned me over to a dom who made me kneel and suck his strap-on while Mistress Justine watched and laughed. Other people were looking as well. I felt humiliated, but also very turned on to be amusing Mistress Justine.

While browsing, she picked out a set of wonderful nipple clamps with weights on them, and made me purchase them for use later. I was very excited thinking about what torture was in store for me!

After more shopping and conversation with friends, we went to Dungeon East in downtown Los Angeles for our session. She immediately ordered me to take off my shirt as she attached the new nipple clamps. They were very painful, and the weights only added to the torture. She then ordered me to strip naked, and led me to the spanking horse where she repeatedly flogged my ass and legs. She also whipped my clamped nipples as I yelped in pain. When she had enough, she allowed me to kneel at her feet. I was granted the mercy of an orgasm. Completely spent, I fell to her feet and thanked her over and over again for such a perfect evening. As I looked up at her face staring down at me, there was no doubt in either of our minds that she possesses complete control over my mind and body. And I wouldn't want it any other way!

I can hardly wait for our next session, as Mistress is so very fiendishly creative in directing our sessions. I am still thinking about one of the best nights of my life!

Here is Mistress Justine's website: losangelesdominatrix.com and here's a link to Dungeon East: DTLAdungeon.com

Edited by slave jack (11/18/15 11:09 PM)