DTLA Dominas
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#3897 - 07/07/19 05:08 PM Mistress Trinity in NYC
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
I could not be more happy about my recent sessions with Mistress Trinity at Pandora's Box in NYC. I originally reached out to her because of the sadistic undertones in her writings and her Goddess-like quality of her images. I enjoy trading a few emails about the tenor of a prospective session with a Domme prior to play and Mistress Trinity is one of a few Dommes at PB for which you can find her email and do this. Those email interactions went a long way towards assuring me that there was a real person behind those amazing pictures and enticing words.

When I arrived at PB and finally met Mistress Trinity she was glowing with the aura of a Goddess. We had a short chat prior to the scene and I was struck by how nice she was and how easy she was to talk to. I had asked for some particularly heavy pain play (I'm an experienced masochist), and Mistress Trinity wanted to make sure we were on the same page. It was clear from this interaction that I was dealing with a professional and experienced Domme. I have a fetish for (maybe an actual belief in) female supremacy. Mistress Trinity embodies the superior goddess without any need to yell or put you down.

I discussed with Mistress Trinity my evolving philosophy that for me suffering is form of worship to a superior sadist; every ache and hurt should be received with gratitude for the opportunity to suffer for your goddess. Mistress Trinity understood exactly what I needed, even though often I don't know myself. She is truly a gifted sadist. Over an action-packed three-hour session, Mistress Trinity subjected me to strict bondage and a fantastic array of challenging tortures using her hands, feet, clamps, crop, canes, whips and capsaicin cream (special request of mine) upon my most sensitive areas. In addition, she expertly catered to my desires for scent worship and breath play. Mistress Trinity clearly loves what she does. The energy she put into the session seemed to grow with every reaction she pulled from me. Our connection continued to blossom over the course of the session until I was in a place of total devotion, begging her to rain her sadism down upon me. She was able to play right at the edge of my limit to endure and when things got tough for me she would bring me back into that worshipful mind-set with a whiff of her intoxicating scent or hypnotizing eye-contact and had me begging to endure more for her in no time.

By the end of the session, I was totally spent and euphoric. While cleaning up we had a nice chat about the session, deconstructing the things that worked and our favorite parts. Since that first session we've had several more, each of which has been distinct, creative and fantastic in its own way. Mistress Trinity is a multi-faceted, fascinating, dark, kind, evil, smart, diabolical, wonderful and complicated person who somehow fits perfectly into a gorgeous, lithe frame. I would strongly recommend Mistress Trinity to any subs searching for nirvana.

twitter: @SERVETRINITY

#3908 - 07/08/19 07:41 AM Re: Mistress Trinity in NYC [Re: tabula]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
tabula, Thanks for the review. I have seen Mistress Trinity's travel ads and wish she was coming my way.

#3980 - 07/12/19 08:58 PM Re: Mistress Trinity in NYC [Re: tabula]
Mistress Trinity Offline

tabula,

The pleasure is, truly, all mine.

Mistress Trinity

p.s. Hello to everyone here in the buzz! First post here as I am a maxfisch convert as well.

#3985 - 07/12/19 10:54 PM Re: Mistress Trinity in NYC [Re: Mistress Trinity]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Mistress Trinity,

I'm blushing. Thank you for the kind words.

Welcome the The Buzz. I haven't been here long, but so far it's been a nice place to read and post.

#4180 - 07/17/19 02:53 PM Re: Mistress Trinity in NYC [Re: Mistress Trinity]
BiSlaveBoy Offline
Occasional

Originally Posted By Mistress Trinity
tabula,

The pleasure is, truly, all mine.

Mistress Trinity

p.s. Hello to everyone here in the buzz! First post here as I am a maxfisch convert as well.

Welcome. I too am a newbie to this forum....but not to the delight of serving a Mistress. It is a joy to have you join us.

BiSlaveBoy

#4182 - 07/17/19 03:46 PM Re: Mistress Trinity in NYC [Re: BiSlaveBoy]
Don A13 Offline

Mistress Trinity is, I believe, an open minded, closed fist, super Dominatrix. She loves complete control of Her scenes and does not hesitate to FORCE force taboo results. d

#4183 - 07/17/19 03:54 PM Re: Mistress Trinity in NYC [Re: tabula]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

This is a really well written review!

#4184 - 07/17/19 04:03 PM Re: Mistress Trinity in NYC [Re: Mistress Trinity]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Hi Mistress Trinity,

Welcome to The Buzz! Very nice web page!

po

#4278 - 07/21/19 04:18 PM Re: Mistress Trinity in NYC [Re: Poester]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Thanks Poester, It's easy when your inspired by a wonderful Domme. I hope people find it helpful.

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27203 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

DTLA Dominas