Mistress Isadora
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#4215 - 07/18/19 02:56 PM Re: Twitter and fake profiles [Re: Poester]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Twitter at its finest.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#4216 - 07/18/19 03:03 PM Re: Twitter and fake profiles [Re: Poester]

Veteran

I think it's just supposed to fool the eye not necessarily lead them anywhere. They are private messaging my followers. Only two people said they asked for money and then they figured out it wasn't me. Everyone else figured it out before it got that far.

Far worse scams used to happen on backpage. Scammers would run visiting ads with legitimate Dommes photos and email addresses that were close to the Dommes actual email. Then they would ask for deposits to book. I know several subs that were taken that way. The good news was that all you had to do was email backpage from the email address on your website and complain and they would take it down. Twitter is impossible to deal with.

#4219 - 07/18/19 07:20 PM Re: Twitter and fake profiles [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I know several subs that were taken that way.

The good news was that all you had to do was email backpage from the email address on your website and complain and they would take it down. Twitter is impossible to deal with.

Research, that time old life-saver on both sides.

What I would give for reasonable customer service!

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#4558 - 07/29/19 11:18 AM Re: Twitter and fake profiles [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

This spoof profile finally got taken down. Thanks to everyone that reported it because Twitter didn't give a tinker's damn what I thought.

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAp9nhlWsAEsfNr?format=png&name=small[/img]

#4597 - 07/30/19 05:44 AM Re: Twitter and fake profiles [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
This spoof profile finally got taken down. Thanks to everyone that reported it because Twitter didn't give a tinker's damn what I thought.

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAp9nhlWsAEsfNr?format=png&name=small[/img]

I'm glad you got the fake profile taken down. Twitter is a fuckin' Disaster with all the credibility of the national enquirer.

#4617 - 07/30/19 10:52 AM Re: Twitter and fake profiles [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Miss Adah Vonn Offline

Artisan

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
I just had the same interaction with Twitter. The issue for me was use of my photo, along with those of Miss Ria Harpsichord. Even though the imposter is not using my name, twitter still wants identification, so I am attempting to use other options on the "report" menu. With gross sub accounts, I've had the best luck reporting as spam, though there is a "this account is fake" option. Has anyone had success with this?

If you are willing to report, the handle is @ MarieDominatrix
Much appreciated

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme

#4619 - 07/30/19 11:20 AM Re: Twitter and fake profiles [Re: Miss Adah Vonn]

Veteran

I just reported it as spam, fake profile.

I am not sure Twitter will do anything about them using your photos. There was someone on Facebook once using a Domme's pic as their main profile pic and Facebook said, "sorry, this isn't a violation". WTF? Twitter is even worse at enforcing violations than FB.

The profile that was spoofing me was actually asking subs for money, pretending to be me. However, when people went in to report it as impersonating someone else, it wouldn't let them put my twitter handle in the "who are they impersonating" section. So, I asked everyone to report it as spam. It took about 3 weeks.

I just asked the sub that got the official notification that the profile was in violation and taken down to tell me exactly how he reported it. If it was something other than spam I will report back here.

Good luck! I know how frustrating this is.

#4659 - 07/30/19 09:27 PM Re: Twitter and fake profiles [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Addict

Loc: Philadelphia
I'm very sorry, Mistress Ayn. I can't stand this kind of shit. I reported the account for you as well.

#4686 - 07/31/19 12:59 PM Re: Twitter and fake profiles [Re: Miss Adah Vonn]

Veteran

This is how the sub said he reported it and he eventually got a reply back from Twitter saying they had taken the profile down.

"Go to offending profile, choose “They’re pretending to be me or someone else”, then enter the actual user they are impersonating. Enough do that and it should work eventually."

However, I had others say the process wouldn't allow them to put my twitter handle in as the actual user being impersonated. Plus, I don't know if that will work for just photos. You can report individual tweets that contain your image but again, I'm not sure how responsive Twitter will be. Good Luck!

#4687 - 07/31/19 01:01 PM Re: Twitter and fake profiles [Re: Mistress Tissa]

Veteran

Thank you Mistress Tissa. I appreciate that. They did finally take it down: https://twitter.com/aynmisstress

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (porkster, international, Chuck123, Soapy, denali, langerr, Chi61, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27010 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Isadora