by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#4135 - 07/16/19 05:27 AM Re: To Safeword or not to Safeword [Re: nysubjack]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I, too, am a fan of the "Buckle Up" session.

Quote:
You are exactly right in saying that a no safeword session enables a sub, or at least me, to get to deep subspace very quickly.

And for me to get into "topspace" as well! Just my style though.

#4139 - 07/16/19 07:00 AM Re: To Safeword or not to Safeword [Re: Domina M]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
My safeword is just 'mercy' - and i use it only in T&D-situations were it prevents me from coming.... Otherwise, my mistress knows best to read my body language and how far she can go 'torturing' me. As others already mentioned: enjoy the ride

#4192 - 07/17/19 10:08 PM Re: To Safeword or not to Safeword [Re: Domina M]
Don A13 Offline

Domina M, I absolutely 100% agree with YOU about safewords.
If a sub does not trust the Mistress enough to allow Her to decide, he should be sessioning with someone else. If a sub finds himself in distress, he can show that to the Mistress using hand signs. A good and obedient sub does what the Mistress commands. That's how he learns new tricks and gets taken beyond his prior boundaries.

#4198 - 07/18/19 02:07 AM Re: To Safeword or not to Safeword [Re: Don A13]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

With some caveats, it may not be that you don't trust her specifically, it may be that you are incapable of trusting anyone 100%.

My Domme doesn't do safewords either.

i ran into that, when coming up to the edge of my endurance in a session, it's no fun at all and drags you kicking and screaming out of subspace. The problem is i'm both aching to experience it, exactly as such, again AND scared shitless.

It's something to work on.

po

#4206 - 07/18/19 08:03 AM Re: To Safeword or not to Safeword [Re: Poester]
Don A13 Offline

There was a time when bdsm sessioning was not a luxury cost option, and it was realistic for an ordinary chap to sign up for multiple hours. Even then, when coming to the edge of one's endurance in a session, it was a thrill to be taken 1 step further because the Lady just "had to" get Her way.
I started sessioning in about 1979, and I never heard of safewords until the 1990s, and I mostly heard of them from Dominatrix professionals who chose not to employ them.

#4225 - 07/19/19 05:23 AM Re: To Safeword or not to Safeword [Re: Don A13]

Enthusiast

I am glad we are compatible!

I do a lot in to make my dungeon top rate, clean, and comfortable so side annoyances don't get in the way. Yes you have soft padded places for your knees so you can take more in the places I intend.

#4226 - 07/19/19 05:26 AM Re: To Safeword or not to Safeword [Re: Don A13]

Enthusiast

Quote:
There was a time when bdsm sessioning was not a luxury cost option, and it was realistic for an ordinary chap to sign up for multiple hours.

There are a lot of dommes still charging 100-150€ here, quite affordable, but you get what you pay for.

I can only see 1 or two people a day because of my focus on the client. Some people don't mind being on a kind of revolving door of slaves and are less concerned with cleanliness.

#5526 - 08/19/19 08:06 PM Re: To Safeword or not to Safeword [Re: Domina M]
wllwrk4spankings Offline
Occasional

Loc: Southern U.S.
I personally enjoy "consensual non-consent" sessions that involve me giving up my safe word. I developed this preference almost accidentally: about 15 years ago, I was sessioning with a Mistress in Atlanta for the first time. We sat down for an "out of role" discussion prior to the scene and then moved to the play space. As she was getting me tied up to the St Andrew's Cross, it suddenly occurred to me: she never gave me a safe word. I briefly thought about it, but decided that the lack of a safe word actually made it more exciting. The session was wonderful.

(Afterward, in my post-session email, I mentioned the safe word issue and she replied that this was a simple oversight on her part and that she used the standard red=stop system).

Anyway, the first experience lived with me. As such, I'm perfectly open to exploring no-safe word sessions with Mistresses with whom I have a rapport. The idea of completely "letting go" and letting a domme decide the duration and intensity of a particular activity is incredibly hot for me.

Actually, I've long harbored the fantasy of begging a Mistress to stop, that I'm at my limit, etc. only to hear her say, "I, and not you, decide when this stops." Yes, it requires trust and mutual respect. But when these elements are present, I'm all for it.

Thanks for the post.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Cheyenne 
Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (langerr, Eastbabyhuey, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, Chi61, international, furfan, Soapy, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, nysubjack, The Thomas, jadreg13, ztrade, palmer, CelesteTaylor, broom, cbot, marstoy, EvedLeNashim, WestAugust, Protons1, ChicagoSlicker, buffalo, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, TheDriver, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31289 Guests and 99 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Isadora