by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#3573 - 06/16/19 10:42 PM Paintballed by the Bay Area's Domina Quinn Livid
ironboy Online   content

t’s been a little over a week since the Bay Area’s Domina Quinn Livid hurt me worse than anyone has hurt me before, and I’m still having trouble sitting. I also have a “Q” branded into my ass, which I’m honored to wear for Domina. Most importantly, I’m still ecstatic that Domina allowed me to serve her during a 5-hour long session, and pushed me physically, emotionally and mentally to new heights in the best session i’ve ever had. She’s really is the most beautiful, talented and smartest Dominatrix in the Bay Area.

I was nervous before the session. I had played with Domina twice before and She clearly knew my pain tolerance and what I was willing to accept for Her, and only Her. Domina Quinn Livid wouldn’t confirm what would happen to me, except she told me to buy a paintball gun with rubber bullets, which I promptly did. She told me at the beginning of the session that She had tried the paintball on Herself, to make sure it didn’t cause permanent damage. I respect Her tremendously for prioritizing my safety, something She emphasizes in every session.

When I arrived, Domina was wearing a full-body latex outfit, and had her hair up. She looked stunning! She could have been a pin-up model for latex outfits! Once I stripped, Domina tied me to the St. Andrew’s cross. As she was tying me, She warned me that my bottom would be in the worse pain thatI had ever experienced. I trembled and groaned, but seeing how beautiful She looked, I knew that it would be an honor to suffer for Her. Domina then put a pair of annoying goggles on me that made everything blurry. She then went to work on my ass, whipping me with random, blurry implements.

After the whipping, Domina slapped vicious nipple clamps on me and laid me down on a medical table. With pain raging through my nipples, Domina proceeded to insert probably about 30 needles in my cock and balls.

Domina then decided my humiliation needed to be as brutal as the pain. With those vicious binder clips still on, Domina made me kneel in front of Her near a dog cage. She then pulled out a dog bowl resting on a mat. My heart stopped: “what is She going to make me do?” I asked myself. Then She pulled out a bag of dog treats. i gasped. Domina then explained to me I would be Her dog. I wasn’t allowed to talk, only bark to Her yes or no questions. At one point i spoke, and received about 10 lashes with a metal hanger as punishment. i wanted to beg Domina to reconsider, but I couldn’t say anything. I was about to cry. Domina then proceeded for the next 20 minutes to put me through some of the worst humiliation I had ever experienced, feeding me champagne out of the dog bowl and forcing me to lick it up. She also made me perform tricks for Her, with a dog treat as a reward. When I had to eat the first dog treat I nearly spat it out, but I knew if I did, the consequences would be severe, so I swallowed. I was devastated when Domina told me that if I wanted to show my loyalty, I would eat a second dog treat. But the choice was easy - i happily ate the dog treat. My only regret was that I didn’t eat more dog treats to show Domina how loyal I was.

After this horrible humiliation ended, Domina made me follow Her to the coffee table. She picked up the paintball gun and tried firing it, but it wouldn’t work. It was at this point I knew that I cared deeply about Domina’s happiness, more than even my own pain. As much as I didn’t want the paintballing, I knew Domina would enjoy it and the look of disappointment on her face made my heart sink. Thankfully, though, after a bit of tinkering, She got the gun to fire. Domina fired a few practice shots and made “the dog” crawl to pick up the bullets. As I crawled with my ass to Her, Domina fired her first shot at me, hitting me squarely on the ass. I squealed at the top of my lungs. I wanted to lay on the ground and grab rub my ass cheek with both hands to comfort it. Then I realized I couldn’t lay on the ground because those stupid nipple clamps were still on. Then before I could do anything, Domina fired again and again. Eventually, I realized the only way I would survive the paintballing without safewording was to focus on forgetting the pain once the paintball hit. To do that, upon impact, I immediately would focus on finding that stupid yellow ball and deliver it back to Domina.

After using this technique to withstand several more hits with paintballs, Domina then strung me up and delivered a vicious whipping with a bullwhip. I again wanted to cry – so much pain was flowing through my body, and the whipping was just making things worse. Finally, Domina let me down from the whipping. But She wasn’t done yet. She walked to another room and came out holding a wooden gavel/meat hammer. She had a beautifully wicked smile on Her face and laughed about how it’s a judge’s gavel. That’s when I knew She was going to be judge, jury and executioner with that gavel.

Domina proceeded to tie me to a bed and started playing “whack a mole,” hitting my balls and penis with the gavel. The whole time I was wearing another pair of vicious nipple clamps. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me. I was begging Her to stop, but She was having way too much fun! After a while, I just gave up and took my punishment.

Defeated, broken and completely submissive, Domina told me that we had limited time in the session left, and asked if I wanted to do anything else. Truth be told, I did, but I wanted Her to have fun more than anything. I was broken, defeated, and 100% into serving Domina Quinn Livid. So, i looked down and mumbled “I’m here to serve You, Domina. Whatever You decide, i’ll take.” Even before She could answer, I knew what was coming. Domina told me to bend over in the middle of the room, nearly 10 feet closer to Her than last time, and She hit me about 10 more times, if not more, with the paintball gun. Each time, I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Finally, with the paintballing over and time almost up, Domina left me with the greatest gift of all. She tied me up and took out a soldering iron. She then engraved a “Q” in my ass. I am so proud to wear this Q for such a talented, smart and beautiful Woman. I hope to see Her again soon.

You can see pictures of the paintballing damage on Domina’s twitter page: https://twitter.com/divinequinn?lang=en

And other pictures on Her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/divinequintessence/?hl=en

Her website:
https://www.dominaquinnlivid.com/

Edited by ironboy (06/16/19 10:42 PM)

#3580 - 06/17/19 09:15 PM Re: Paintballed by the Bay Area's Domina Quinn Livid [Re: ironboy]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
Wow. Just Wow. Thanks for sharing that great review.

#3682 - 06/24/19 04:03 AM Re: Paintballed by the Bay Area's Domina Quinn Livid [Re: tabula]
wildebeest Offline

Originally Posted By tabula
Wow. Just Wow. Thanks for sharing that great review.

I agree! That's one session I fantasize about but don't think I could withstand! Thank you for the review.

#4162 - 07/16/19 10:32 PM Re: Paintballed by the Bay Area's Domina Quinn Livid [Re: wildebeest]
ironboy Online   content

No problem. Glad you enjoyed the review. It was a privilege to write about Domina Quinn Livid!

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Soapy, ChicagoSlicker, CelesteTaylor, Chi61, buffalo, langerr, Mistress Ayn, Cheyenne, furfan, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Kallcarrty, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, TheDriver, DominaAdmin, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31040 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling