Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#268 - 11/01/15 01:51 PM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: dominion]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Being clean and well groomed, including fresh breath, is just good manners and being a gentleman. Even more so when you are going to be buck naked in front of a woman and expecting her to be in close proximity to you. For cleanliness and grooming, more is always better. One other thing, while I think my cologne smells amazing, I also make sure to not use it if that is a preference stated in a Domme's website.

#287 - 11/03/15 08:19 PM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: dominion]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Glad to hear someone has paid attention to their Domme's preferences!

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#310 - 11/06/15 09:49 AM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: dominion]
Anotherpet4MsAyn Offline

Proper grooming and hygiene shows your Domme the respect She deserves. i think it also shows Her you are serious about serving Her properly. you should want to present yourself as best as you can. Very recently bathed. A very recent haircut. Fingernails and toenails clean and trimmed. Yes, as stated by Mistress Ayn, if you desire anal play, thoroughly clean yourself back there AND in there. i love being pegged and i want it enjoyable for both. i want the dong being as clean as possible when it comes out. i give myself multiple enemas to ensure this. Just remember to alert your Domme about this. Sometimes a little fluid gets stuck. Alerting Her about that potential prevents an undesired mess on the floor. A towel or pad can be placed on the floor, just in case.

And yes, fresh breath! Have some mints handy to use minutes before arriving to refresh.

your Domme will notice your attention to detail, and She will appreciate it. Pleasing your Domme is paramount, yes?

#332 - 11/07/15 10:13 AM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: dominion]
CountessNikki Offline

Loc: Baltimore Charm City
I have had a couple gentlemen show up smelling like spit and onions.

If you are a slave, please never show up to serve smelling like spit and onions.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/93425
www.nikkidomino.com
https://twitter.com/NikkiDomino

#342 - 11/08/15 08:16 AM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: dominion]
dominion Offline

Most of the time I don't give myself enemas because I'm not sure if anal play would be involved, and it is so hard to achieve a proper clean. I have been using the cleanser from pharmacies in the past bt didn't want to develop a reliance on it. I wish there were easier ways to clean up.

#360 - 11/08/15 09:31 PM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: dominion]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Spit and onions? WTF?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#398 - 11/15/15 08:25 AM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: dominion]
MarcA Offline

Loc: Georgia
Proper hygiene is a way to so respect to your Mistress. If you are to give up totally then you should be your best for Her. She is your Alpha and we need to please Her in every way. It's the Doms desires we want to please.

Edited by MarcA (11/15/15 09:34 AM)

#410 - 11/15/15 07:21 PM Re: Preferred grooming for sessions [Re: dominion]
DominaCaitlin Offline
Occasional

Loc: Staten Island behind the Mall,...
Be very, very clean, as I, the Mistress am. A good men's deodorant, and a good shower. If you want anal play, you do the enema, or else, I will put on gloves, and do it for you. I also prefer no cologne, or, if you must something, very light.I never wear cologne for sessions. I have had two so-called personal slaves who were not clean, and they did not last long at all. I cannot abide body odor on a man. Use mouth wash or brush your teeth right before the session. I am impeccably clean, and I expect you to be so.

Edited by DominaCaitlin (11/15/15 07:22 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina_Felicity_Hart, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, Domina M, buffalo, CelesteTaylor, Chamberpot, langerr, denali, Neena De Ville, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34565 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina